tuscl

CUT OFF !!

10inches
Florida
Wednesday, November 2, 2011 5:14 AM
one of my ATFs has suddenly decided that extras are no longer available ITC. VIP always include fingering the kitty, titty sucking and a hand job. . last visit she informed me that those were no longer available as she has decided to back off on her availability. she still however offers everything on the menu if we went OTC.

18 comments

• newmark
    13 years ago
    That is her business model. It is used by a lot of different businesses, especially in the adult industry. She wants fewer sales that are bigger. Ploys, she doesn't want to share with the house. If she doesn't do well with it, the normal model will return.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Time to hang at the sports bar until mgmt. makes a retraction.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    10 - you don't say why she changed her "availability". I am gonna guess that the club is cracking down on the dancers doing extras or that she is being watched by management. So your options are: find a new ATF, Find a new club, or take her OTC. OTC is going to cost you more because she will have lost revenue from other customers ITC and you would have to make up at least part of that. However, it appears that the added cost would result in higher mileage.
  • RossVa
    13 years ago
    just stop seeing her ITC; see her OTC only.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    I'd be taking my ITC business to another provider at the same establishment so old ATF can see the results of her actions
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Doesn't seem like a big deal. Maybe the risk of ITC just isn't worth it to her anymore. As long as she is offering full OTC which is more fun, anyway, just respect her wishes and do OTC only with her. I did this with a few of my past favs. Only saw them for OTC. In the club I would I just say "hi". They were perfectly happy with the situation.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    huh? when i first saw the title i thought maybe you ran into lorena bobbit and she sliced you down from 10 to 2. ;-)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    10, do you have some reason for *not* pursuing OTC? If not, then I don't see the problem, except for the possible increase in cost and decrease in frequency. FWIW, locally, I can generally get OTC cheaper than ITC, even factoring in the room, but I'll admit that might not be universal. If you have some objection to or reluctance for OTC, then you have my condolences. Hope you find a replacement.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    shadow is right on target in my opinion. Frankly I don't get much from ITC handjobs anyway, so I probably would have taken her out a long time ago but to each his own.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    I agree with Dougster, OTC is better. Did ITC recently and it wasn't as enjoyable.
  • RegularJoe57
    13 years ago
    Most likely, the club or her coworkers are cracking down on her for doing extras. If she's still willing to work OTC then just enjoy her OTC. I prefer OTC anyway, after having a bouncer charge into a room once while I was receiving a HJ, fire the dancer and ban me "for life" (although the dancer and I were both back within a month, I was just annoyed that I'd spent $250 and gotten a frustrating 10 minute grind and 4 minutes of rubbing and she was mad that she didn't get any of her money for that night). It sort of ruined the mood for me and I felt pretty bad for getting the dancer in trouble. It's usually cheaper and safer to meet up privately.
  • carolinaclubman
    13 years ago
    Two choices. If she cut out the extras because the club cracked down see her otc or find another club. If she cut out extras because she suddenly got a higher opinion god herself, you cut her out of your money and find a girl to do the things she won't. Good luck.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    i agree with shadow 100%. She is telling you in a kind monor the club is cracking down on the fun
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Troll aleret!
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    "If you suck a girl's titty in a strip club, prepare to be sucking a man's titty behind bars!" Lmao!
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    @policeman if i suck his dick in jail in stead of his titty and say he pays me with money or favors. What is the possible criminal ramifications of that? Also if you have "read" the posts on this site you should know by now we feel strippers and hookers are one in the same. No matter how you cut it you are transacting money for sexual favors...
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I prefer OTC to ITC and so I would be pleased with her new business model. OTC allows for more privacy and fun, the amount you pay the dancer is about the same, and you don't waste your money on the club's over-priced drinks and other charges. I seldom get ITC extras any more, except for the occasional blow job.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    @Policeman, what kind of a perv jail are you running? Hope I don't get caught doing FS with a dancer....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion