tuscl

stripper was a co workers mom ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, October 30, 2011 6:28 PM
This happened 2 me resently....I went to the club fount this new older women that gave me a hell of a time....I goto work and chat up my friends and find out that she was one of my co worker/friends mom ! Ever happend to u ? Or somethin just as grazy ?

31 comments

• xpando
    13 years ago
    Just the opposite. I went to a club and found the daughter of a woman I of a coworker dancing. She was 19 and I had known her since she was 11. I asked her if her mom knew what she was doing, and of course she didn't. She asked me if I was going to tell and I promised her I wouldn't if she wasn't going to of course. She was quite tasty hot but I just couldn't bring myself to perv out and get a dance from her. She didn't stick around long in the business.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Xpando......man that's good....I bet it was a litte akward tho lol....it was for me when I saw the look on the guys face when he relized I was describing his mom lol !
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    No. But I used to go to a club where a mother and daughter worked together on the same shift.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    No. But I used to go to a club where a mother and daughter worked together on the same shift.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Motorhead........now I bet that shit was weird !......now I haven't seen that one but my atf is close 2 being 40 and her little sister just started and she is like 21ish....every time I go to talk with her my atf very politly runs her off its a little funny but once she retires I know my next move
  • canny
    13 years ago
    A friend of mine told me about a stripper who stopped stripping when her 17 year old son came into the club where she was working. Fortunately she saw him before he saw her and she slipped out the back door.....
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I once got a 2for 1 from a mother/daughter team at a sc in Atlanta
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Canny....that's funny
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang69....how u been son ? And it sounds hot man....
  • yndy
    13 years ago
    canny- my first-ever fav retired (at age 36.5) in 2003 after her son's similar aged friends came into club one nite. and like your friend's, she was able to duck so she wasn't discovered.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    friends don't ride friends moms. It's an unwritten rule.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lol bigbill that was good
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    Never had a coworker whose mom was a stripper, in part because the mother of my youngest coworkers would probably be too old to dance. One of my current favorites, who lives in a small town near the club she works at, once mentioned that all of her son's friends came in just to see her once, this being on a night I came to see her. She said she gave them an education that day.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dandydan.............now that's a kool mom : )
  • crazyjoe
    13 years ago
    I met a mother\ daughter both working at the same time at a club I only went into a couple times. Daughter was extremely hot and I did dances with her. Then the mom finds me and asks what I was doing to my daughter. She kept pushing for details of the dances and trying to tell me how much naughtier she was than her daughter. Kind of weird. I left soon after and haven't been back
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I found my son's ex girlfriend stripping in a local club one time. The only thing I could think of was "why did he let *that* slip away?" By mutual agreement, I didn't go back to that club for several months.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    There's got to be an "American Pie" movie in these stories someplace...
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    A few of these types of encounters are almost a "has to happen" if you visit local clubs enough. For me, three come to mind... A current friend that used to dance at a club I frequented. I do not remember her, but then she may have been a night person and I only went there after work. A dancer is announced and out comes someone I know, a student at the university. I meet a dancer. After about my third visit, during conversations, we have mutual friends and such. Still my ATF.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Wow......weird shit all the time up in the clubs lol !
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Better than stripper was your own mom
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    This type of thing happens more often than you think. Recent ones that I have seen are: Friend of her brother, next door neighbor, co worker(other job), teacher.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    GMD, all I can say to that is WOW! Cluber, I had a similar experience involving a university student.
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    It's definitely not that uncommon. When I was in college I wandered into a strip club about 2 hours away and found a girl I'd been dating for a little over a month. That was a roller coaster that ultimately came of the tracks in spectacular fashion. Before & after that I had seen several girls from around campus stripping. Reactions were pretty varied, ranging from a casual acknowledgement to one who literally pissed her panties a bit and ran to the dressing room screaming "OMG" to a few who hopped on my lap and said thing like "hey, you're in my class." I just recently learned that one of the women in my office has not one, but two daughters who work at Scarlett's. I've got dances from both, they are both 9.5's (only because 10's are mythical) and give great dances. The recently divorced mom is a solid 8 at 40. I didn't even realize they were sisters until I saw a picture with the 3 sisters and the mom in her office. I haven't been back since, I'm not sure I think its inappropriate or not. There was a teller where I bank who danced at SR too, haven't seen her at either in a few months - but I haven't been in either very often in months either.
  • yndy
    13 years ago
    crazyjoe- "Daughter was extremely hot" What was her mom like?
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    It happend close to a year ago. I was at a somewhat seedy SC that was at that time my favorite place to go. I saw thus cute, fair skin tiny brunette the past couple of times buy I didn't get dances from her because she was busy or I was busy. Anyways it was slow Sunday afternoon she came by and we started to talk about sports, life and general things. Then I got two dances from her. Then we started to talk some more. We went to the same cc college, hanged out the same group of friends, probably went to the same parties, went to the same tattoo shop. He good friend was dating my roommate in college. The mood was a bit awkward and she gave me a free LD. then she told me if we meet up at the party don't say my stage name and the code word will be (aren't you that girl that gave me a awesome special at applebees)
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    If i had a friend whos mom was a stripper i would totally try to fuck her. and If a woman is a stripper it isnt inappropriate to patronize them no matter what the relationship or connection is. thats like not going to a dentist because you are friends with her kid or not using a real-estate agent because she is your co workers kid... Or maybe i just have boundary issues.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    At one club I visited a bit ago that I had not been to in many years, I met a young dancer. During conversation, turns out her mother had worked the same club when I used to visit. Never recalled her mother's name or description, so she must have been underwhelming, unlike her daughter.
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    Bigbillpayed what about stifler's mom in american pie
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    mjx: Yeah, that about describes it. I later found out that he knew, but there's no evidence that she was working there when they we seeing each other. They broke up before they left high school, so I certainly *hope* she wasn't. :))
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    This was a damn good topic...love the stories guys
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Once I taught part-time at a university in the evening. One of my students was a stripper at a local club. Since she was hot, I thought about going to see her, but decided it would be inappropriate. I guess I still had some morals back then.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion