tuscl

Better clubs in South and West?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
It seems to me that with the exception of Detroit and a couple of clubs in Indiana and NY that as a general rule the best clubs in respect of mileage/girls etc are located in southern and western states. Am I right (has been known to happen from time to time)? If this is the case is this coincidence or are there any underlying combinations of reasons i.e. religous and political tolerance - or intolerance?

15 comments

• Dougster
    13 years ago
    Seems true, with RI being an exception, and, as you mention, a few clubs here and there. I think we are just more laid back and friendlier over here than those high strung east coasters.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I'm about to write an article about this. Democrats are all about regulation, and so are establishment Republicans. Tea Party Republicans, who keep a libertarian (small government-non regulation), are found in large amounts throughout the south and rocky mountain states.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Good gawd. As election 2012 approaches it looks like it's going to be even worse on TUSCL in terms of crackpot politics than 2008 was.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Dougie, the adults are talking. Return to your mom's basement.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I don't think there seems to be any correlation between the a state's politcal leanings and mileage.

Indiana is as about a conservative Republican state as one can find and it has some decent clubs. Kokomo, Indiana is all about NASCAR, John Deere tractors, and the Klan, yet when it comes to strip clubs, it's pretty open. Meth addiction can do that.

Michigan is strongly Democration because of it's strong labor unions, but the city of Detrot has a strict anti strip club ordiance (though not really enforced yet). And Grand Rapids, which is also a large Michigan city, has a very strict anti-club law.

Chicago area clubs generally suck, yet it's pretty liberal and is Obama's current homebase.

Sometimes, there is not any logic to such things.

• Dougster
    13 years ago
    Dudester "adults"? Don't you mean "whackjob psychos" autie-boy?
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    sorry, bad typing. My fingers are too fat for my iphone.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I have good things about Toronto if you are able to cross over to Canada when you come over to the US
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    *I have heard* good things about Toronto but have not been there myself.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    Iowa and Kansas seem to be conservative, but both do have high mileage clubs. Nebraska and Missouri are similar, and yet the clubs in Nebraska aren't worth the time, for the most part, and everyone knows what the law in Missouri is. And that doesn't even consider the fact that the clubs in Missouri weren't worth the time before the adult business law came into force there.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    @londonguy: if you are refering to US only clubs, then yes I would tend to agree that the better miliage tends to be in souther states (TX, FL, parts of CA, maybe AZ?) However, all the reviews/discussions lead me to believe that Toronto puts to shame all other contenders.

Prevailing laws will always influence milage, but that shouldn't corelate with dancer quality. Better looking dancers should always have and edge in earning, and are therefore more mobile. I've always assumed that the mobility and desire for a more comfortable life tends to draw beter dancers to the south (i.e. better weather). This leads to more competition among the talent pool, and that leads to higher milage.

The reputation of Toronto undercuts this theory, but it's also not an apples to apples comparison across international borders.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    South and West of what?
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    North and East.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    gatorfan, the answer to your question is in my first sentence of the discussion :-)
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Nah, IME good club areas are purely a result of local conditions and are found in pockets throughout the U.S. Virtually every region has some great ares as well as some sucky ones.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion