tuscl

In Case Anyone Else Is Wondering ...

Well, welcome aboard!

Another TUSCL member accused myself (and another) of being too explicit at a time he is unable to relieve himself at a club. So I attempted to convey my Toronto experience in a somewhat clandestine manner. CT

--Original Message--

I'm kind of newbie here. Wtf does moving chairs or moving furniture mean?

11 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    People would be well advised to read the articles. With that said, twice, I've been lucky enough to *move furniture* at only 20 a song, ending up paying 200 both times.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Moving furniture across country really gets expensive.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Get some of your buddies to help you move your furniture. It's cheaper.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Of course this concept is limited to clubs with moveable furniture.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    CT - remember, be safe - bend the knees and lift with your legs.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @CTQ:

Your cruelty has morphed into pure sadism. Your perverse pleasure in tormenting me with all these spicy tales of moving furniture in Toronto clubs is most unbecoming. Three weeks until my business trip to Toronto.

You remain a despicable bastard.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    AHAH!!! We told you you'd regain your "lust" for life Art. LMAO. Good luck and have fun in Toronto, Art.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Maybe Art should bring some furniture with him to Toronto so he has something to move!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Art, soon the shoe will be on the other foot, no? Just remember Steve's sage advice: "bend the knees and lift with your legs."

I might also add watch out for hustlers who take you behind fake palm plants!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I wasn't wondering
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Well, the Redskins are playing the Bills in Toronto this weekend. Good cover for a road trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion