tuscl

Missouri Strip Club Laws?!?

There are new laws in MO that call for no touching at all...six foot distance...no nudity, etc.&nbsp; I haven't had a chance recently to stop by a club in MO.&nbsp; Has anyone experienced the new laws firsthand?&nbsp; I'm not sure if they've started yet.&nbsp; Any info would be much appreciated.&nbsp; Thanks!<br type="_moz" />

2 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here in Ohio, there is a no touching law but some girls are still fine with letting you touch as long as the strip club provides privacy with the lap dances.&nbsp; Recently a club in Cincinnati (Deja Vu) was busted because of the cops coming in and going undercover with getting lap dances and gave citations over little things like when a dancer runs her fingers through your hair, giving you a hug, etc.&nbsp; <br type="_moz" />
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Seems like the new Missouri law takes effect August 1st. I am told that it will be appealed by a group of club owners, but I am not sure how that affects things during the interim. There is increasingly successful passage of laws nationwide which are significantly reducing what can be enjoyed at a strip club. These laws are being sponsored by conservative right-wing Republicans in Missouri. I am under the impression that it is a similar political flavor in other states. They are citing the erosion of &quot;family values&quot; as the impetus for writing the laws. I believe that family values are being challenged by those who proclaim that you will go to hell if you don't subscribe to the christian way. Imagine scaring the shit out of a child with such misrepresentations. <br />
    <br />
    Missouri law not a big loss because there are very few clubs in Mo that are &quot;destinations&quot; anyway. TNT in KC is (was) the exception. If a similar law is passed in KS, it will be a bigger blow because there really are some good clubs scattered around the state.<br />
    <br />
    I am happy to report that I am going to cruise on over to ESL this coming weekend. It's been a couple of years since I've been over there - I'm ready!<br />
    <br />
    <br type="_moz" />
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion