tuscl

Favorite Bottle for BYOB clubs

Monday, October 17, 2011 5:05 PM
What's your favorite bottle to bring to the nude clubs that are BYOB? For me in the past it was always Crown. I can sip it, it doesn't need to be cold, and the ladies love it where they will usually turn down Jack cause it burns too much or something. But a new favorite has arisen! Wild Turkey American Honey. Guy bought me a shot of it at the bar this last weekend after I gave him some solid blackjack advice. You won't need ice for it, and you won't need 8 dollar sodas to mix it either, and the ladies will eat it up! (I hope).

28 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    Here in Columbus/Ohio a lot of places are advertising yuengling beer.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I bring Gator-ade
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I know only a single BYOB club in western Canada. I bring a mickey of some mellow aged single malt if I am not driving back to Rancho farmerart after visiting this club. @samsung1, What happened to the beauty in the laundry room? That was my second favourite avatar on this site. vincemichaels' Melon Girl is my favourite.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    gatorfan, that comes in a squirt bottle, right?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I don't drink in clubs, nor are there any BYOB clubs around here that I know of. On the infrequent occasion that I chance by such a club, my choices are the aforementioned Crown, Patron (which I think is overrated, but then, I'm not a tequila fan anyway; the girls seem to like it, though) or a decent Moscato, which is too sweet for me, but again, the girls seem to like it. I have to admit, though, it went well with the cheesecake my wife made last Christmas. None of the girls I've ever met seem to appreciate a good scotch, so I stopped trying to push that one years ago.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Unforutnately in California a BYOB place has to have a liquor license anyway. So there aren't any.
    13 years ago
    BYOB places around here are beer and wine only. No hard liquor allowed. :-(
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I used to bring Miller Lite to a byob club. However that club changed their policy and started charging high prices (higher than other clubs down the road from them). I visited 2 or 3 more times and never went back. The club was dead and boring. I mean really boring. It's a lot more exciting for me to stay home than go there. I have more entertainment choices at home with a pc and satellite for tv. The club had an empty room waiting on dancers for up to 30 minutes at a time. Needless to say, if you don't keep me entertained when I visit your club, I'll probably remember how boring it was and never go back.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I found American Honey too sweet. What I settled on a 1/2 and 1/2 Jack and Tennessee Honey.
  • Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    I haven't tried the Jack version, and I think there's another one or two out there. I was just really impressed for a sipper. Most sippers make the back of my throat burn too much after only two or three, and since I'm like 6-3 230 two or three don't cut it.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    I bring Patron as it is my wife's favorite and makes her clothes more likely to come off. Which is really strange because she never used to like tequilla at all. But, we woud both rather pass it up for a great Belgian beer so that is usually what we bring.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Single Barrel Evan Williams
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    In S. Florida, one doesn't bring anything. Although in some clubs you may purchase a bottle and they will keep it for you when you come in.
  • Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    Looks like it's mainly a Texas thing. Texas is 21 and up for topless with a full service bar, 18 and up BYOB full nude. It makes absolutely no sense, but in the end the 18 and up saves you a lot of money on bar tabs and gets you the benefit of full nude. Plus most of the guys will only bring some beer so if you actually bring a bottle of something nice that the ladies actually want to drink, more so the better for you.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    Most of the Iowa BYOB places I've been to are strictly beer and wine places, with no hard liquor allowed, although, of course, there are some exceptions. Some even go further and say only cans allowed, so effectively, all anyone ever brings in is one of Bud Light, Coors Light, or Miller Lite, or one of the Mexican beers if they are Mexican. OTOH, I went to the one BYOB club in Kansas once (the Out House) and it seemed like, just looking around, all the customers were drinking some massive jug of some sort of hard liquor. When I used to drink beer in those types of places, I'd really impress the dancers by drinking Leinie's Red, but then I got some liver condition and had to quit. I was never much of a hard liquor guy, usually just the Captain would do.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Sowhatt, I am a frequent visitor to TX and +1 on the Crowne choice. While Jack is my favorite liquor, the girls seem to prefer Crowne. ;) There are isolated byob clubs in other parts of the country, but even then many of those only allow beer and wine. There is one in Kansas that I know of (the Outhouse), a few places in PA, and one in CT that are true byob, but they are not too common. IMHO Texas really got it right and I love walking around the nude byob clubs in Dallas with a bottle of Crowne to smooth the night along. I can only guess at how many dancers I have helped get shit faced over the years in Dallas nude clubs.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    And I should not forget the Players club in Baltimore, which is true byob and allows you to bring in whatever you want.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    One comment... It's not what the clubs "allow", rather the laws of the area.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    If it's for sipping try Bushmills
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    At Christie's in Memphis the girls at my table took up a collection and walked across the street to buy a bottle of flavored vodka. I don't know what type, but it was effective on both them and me.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I bring a mason jar of moon shine in with me
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I have heard of some strip bars where the strippers will sneak in their own alcohol. This is either because they are tired of getting "cut off" by the bartender/manager for excessive drinking and/or they don't want to pay the inflated costs at the bar and don't want to pester customers to buy them drinks.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    sam - My original was one of those. Always kept a bottle in her locker.She said "I won't pay those prices and woulden't expect you to either". I have only been to one BYOB club and it is now closed. I think that if I did go to one, I would bring in something sweet that would appeal to females.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Speaking of hard liquor, I can be one if she'll give me half a chance.
  • SammyGold
    13 years ago
    I came across a new one that I like called AppleJack. It only comes in pint size and slips in the pocket. I think it's a bourbon - says something about stemming from colonial days. But it's a nice sipping whiskey that is smooth and tasty warm or cold and is something a little different.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Don't think I have ever tried it, but Fred Sanford talked about Applejack once or twice.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Irony is Hard Liquor makes you soft
    13 years ago
    Gf, speak for yourself! ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion