tuscl

Breasts In The Night Sky

A gorgeous cloudless moon-lit cold night here in the North. I went out for a walk in the bush to clear my head and think. Watching the stars in the north east quadrant of the night sky, my imagination tells my eyes that I am ogling beautiful voluptuous breasts! I stand in rapt awe enjoying what I am seeing. I almost reach out to caress these lovely orbs.

Any astronomers out there have any idea what constellations I was viewing?

9 comments

• JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    Gigantus Mammaramus
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "my imagination tells my eyes that I am ogling beautiful voluptuous breasts!"

I think it's a sign - "Get Thee to a Strip Club" (Sheesh!)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    If you really wish to know, there are many web sites that allow you to input your whereabouts(latitude/longitude, zip code, well maybe not in Canada, etc) and "see" the night sky with identified "objects".
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'm with steve229, Art. EMERGENCY !! EMERGENCY !! LOL
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Probably Perseus, Auriga or Andromeda
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    The handle end of the big dipper can be perceived as mammary like, if one leaves off the pot end of the dipper.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Farmerart, I am jealous that you could just walk out and see stars! Here we are too close to city lights to see much of anything regardless of how clear the sky.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I think it is a symptom of GTA withdrawl. :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    @ JohnBuford: You're thinking correctly, but I believe the name is "Boobularous."

A related incident: En route to a now demolished strip club, Honey's, in Everett, WA, I would have to drive past a "Babies R Us" store. One night with, you know what on my mind, I passed by the store and quickly misread the sign as "Boobies R Us." I thought, what a good name for a strip club!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion