tuscl

A thank you and request for advice

Tuesday, October 4, 2011 2:25 PM
First off, I would like to thank the members here for there many post re OTC. I have been lurking for about 2 months now, and have read all the accumulated wisdom on the subject here. This has resulted in two successful OTC experiences with the same dancer. It took about 10 LDs and 2 CR (close to $800) total) until she agreed to meet OTC. I am sure I overspent, but it was my first time. Now we have a pretty decent relationship/understanding going. I am a just shy of middle age, late 30s. Now I am ready to move on, except this one according to what I read here may be quite the challenge. She is a 20 y/o college student who "is going to quit in december" We will call her Stacy. Stacy already has a sugar daddy, a "well connected" gentleman who between shopping and just spending time ITC (no ld or cr) spends thousands on her. Stacy does not offer this guy full service I have confirmed this with other dancers in the club. This guy will give stacy $800 to sit with him for 3 hours. So one night, club is sort of busy, I get a LD from her. Incredible. No extras, but honestly don't care. Get another LD, then let her know to stop by later. Well the club gets really slow, and she ends up spending about 3 hours with me, (no tips) talking about everything from movies to her dog. When she goes on stage, (once again blown away) I tip very generously. The college guys with the baseball caps on are not tipping at all. (how one sits at the stage and doesn't tip is beyond me) so I look pretty good to the other dancers who keep pestering me for dances. I tell them I am waiting for Stacy, and they leave me alone. So after Stacy gets off the stage we do 4 more LDs. During these lds she tells me a story about a guy who just said, "if I give you $50 I expect a BJ" (this is not that type of club) I really started laughing, it was just the way she said it cracked me up. I sit with her for another 1/2 hour after, but have to leave. She takes my cell phone number, and gives me hers. I immediately text her, and yeah it her number. She gives me a hug and I leave. So of course I do the PL thing and text her the next day asking if she is working that night. She says yes, but she is spending about 3 hours with her sugar daddy. I show up around 12 mid, and there she is waiting for me. So we sit at the bar talking about a 1/2 hour. We talk about how much money she has received from this SD, which dancers are on heroin, her dog, her mom, etc. So I look at the clock and notice the club is closing in 30min. I ask her for a dance, end up doing 5. These LDs are nude, and did not involve extras beyond me touching boobs, but were some of the best LDS of my life. I was wearing my traditional "pajama like pants" she was straddling me, and I could feel her "private area" sliding up and down my private area, only 2mm of cloth separating us. Best strip tease ever. So during all this I explain I am not as wealthy as her SD, and made many jokes about the cheap things we could do together. She was spilling SS, but at one point I said. "seriously, how do I get to see you more?" to which she replied, " well your doing a good job so far" LD over, we walk out of the club together. She says, "your going now?" and gives me a hug and a full kiss on the lips. I text a thank you, and she texts back "lol your awesome, had a fun time" Listen, I am not naive, I know there is SS involved here. I do not want to make this girl my girlfriend. I just want OTC. Asking directly will not work with this one, and I do not have the $$$$ to compete with her SD. I feel I need to build up a trust between us, but I cannot spend thousands to do it. Any advice appreciated....

24 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    To save money, stop going to the club and only do OTC with her. Also, I pick up that there's feelings here (on your part), and you better face now that she's just a provider, and only a provider. She only cares about your wallet, she is not girlfriend material. The more distant you are, the more she is interested. So, after a couple more OTC dates you can ask for a price quote on overnighters. Keep in mind that strippers DO NOT do overnighters, unless you take her on a trip. You're still looking at an investment here, I hope you can afford it.
  • bossproducer
    13 years ago
    Point taken dudester, sometimes the lines are blurred, and sometimes you just don't notice. Reading my post back I see what you are talking about. Believe me when I say I would not want a 20 yo girlfriend, way too much to lose. Yeah, I can afford a certain amount of investment, and I am patient to boot most of the time. Still have the other one in the meantime. Unfortunately this is the only decent club in the area. The sacrifices we make. Do I cut off all contact, or just don't go to the club anymore?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    From what you said, she has a sugar daddy. She is making good money. Think about a few things. Girls that make good money are not desperate. Girls that are making really good money and have a guy that pays them for doing nothing is definetly not desperate. Cutting off money and club visits won't work. She'll just drop you. $800 isn't a lot of money to someone who has a sugar daddy. You need to keep going into the club, cut down your spending to what you can really afford and tell her " I don't have the money to pay you a lot. I can't afford to pay you to sit with me but I like you and I'd like to see you outside the club. Will you take (insert amount here) for your services?" Chances are if you are a nice guy who's fun to be around and is HONEST and UPFRONT, she'll probably just do it. If not, its better to find out now and decide if you would like to keep spending money on her.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Boss, no reviews?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    What Stiletto said. She isn't going to see you because of your money alone, she's going to need something else as well, or maybe even instead.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    lol, Dudester, you are a mood killer. "I explain I am not as wealthy as her SD, and made many jokes about the cheap things we could do together. She was spilling SS, but at one point I said. "seriously, how do I get to see you more?" to which she replied, " well your doing a good job so far" @bossproducer - She seems ok with you being her "NutraSweet Daddy"
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    If this is true then you're SOL on this one. She is 20, has a sugardaddy and is a college student. The only thing that you will do is spend money on her with no real OTC return. DOA. You will need to find another dancer. But of course you have already pissed in the well by asking other dancers about Stacy. First, how did you expect them to answer? Did you really think that they were going to say, "Oh yeah, we hear that Stacy fucks the shit out of the SD." Not only would they likely not know the real answer to that anyway, but they would never admit it to a customer even if they did. Second, you just announced yourself as an indiscreet p4p chaser with a big mouth, so even if one of the other dancers might have been interested I doubt that this helped your chances any. NEVER EVER say anything to one girl about what you do with another, or even let any girl know what your intentions are with another. A girl working in local club in which she sees the same guys all the time are much more likely to do OTC with a guy who can keep his mouth shut, but by asking that question you probably killed that impression. So I might also suggest that you find another club and start fresh. Oh, and btw, did girl #1 ask for money for the OTC outside of what you paid her in the club? You didn't mention that in your tally, which I find interesting. I guess she must be very generous indeed. ;) Anyway, thanks for posting and good luck!
  • bossproducer
    13 years ago
    Different perspectives here, and everyone has valid points. I really don't have any trouble dating women, I am just bored with ordinary females. Strippers add an excitement factor, and party factor I love. Stilletos advice hits pretty hard. Fact is I will never be able to compete with the SD. She definitely is not desperate. My only chance, unless I want to drop 5k. LOL is to rely on my charm, and friendly personality. I am able to make her laugh pretty hard. "Nutrasweet Daddy" I am stealing this line from you if you don't mind. Excellent. Rick your killing me. LOL I didn't ask the dancers directly, kind of got the info from the other dancer I had the OTC experiences with. She was bitching about her "coworkers" and giving me the low down on everyone. Apparently everyone shoots heroin. She occasionally dances at the same club as stacy, so yeah this could be a problem. Like I said, I am a newbie and won't make this mistake again. DOA? You may be correct, but I have to give it a shot to live with myself. How about if I set a limit at 1K? not including OTC. LOL Honestly 1k worth of lap dances from this girl is worth it. Maybe after that I will go with dudesters advice and just ask for OTC? Rick here is the budget breakdown. 10 lap dances @ $20 each $200 2 CR $200 each $400 "Loan" for OTC LOL $200 She didn't ask, but I offered a "Loan" This did not include expenses like dinner, hotel room, gift. So maybe about $350 total for OTC. closer to $950. Now we will probably meet 2 times a month or so. Considering some of the money I have spent on ordinary dates, with potentially months of waiting and achieving nothing, this doesn't seem so bad to me. Each time we spent about 5 hours together. Thanks everyone, appreciate the food for thought and will update as things move along.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    the main issue for a stripper is trust then $$$$$
  • bossproducer
    13 years ago
    I am putting dudesters advice into practice on stripper #1. I pretty much have stopped spending $$$$$ at the club for stripper #1. I will go occasionally just to hang out, and get a 1 LD. So far so good, probably will see her next week.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    A grand for a piece of ass seems pretty steep Boss. Have you considered maybe finding a pure professional rather than girl still masquerading as a stripper? Your local free weekly is usually a good source for finding a hook up that will cut the club bullshit and save you a considerable chunk of change. It may take you a couple of tries to find one you like,but it would be time well spent in my opinion. Good luck
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Don't listen to ANYONE but Stiletto25 on this subject.
  • bossproducer
    13 years ago
    Have to admit, the club bullshit is ALOT of fun.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Fuck me $800 on a girl I'm not already fucking. On the other hand it could turn out to be a good investment. I guess, just keep doing what you've been doing, and you might get it for free. It sounds like you really like her in your OP, and if that's how you act before you've fucked...man.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    @steve229: as others stated, excellent phrase - "Nutrasweet daddy." I just love that !! @Stiletto25: great, thoughtful, and caring advice, as always. My own input: Boss, you seem to be on a good track with her. Just keep your emotions in check. Maybe you're spending more than you have to for the desired results. Also, from personal experience, I know I have paid some dancers less for OTC than other customers have paid them. There are dancers that are quite okay accepting different pay rates from different customers. I think they're smart to do that. They don't have to let it be known to a high paying customer that they accept a lower rate from other customers. That way they may very well get more money all around from their OTC work than if they stuck to a stated (high) rate for all their customers.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I've seen cases like the SD & Stacy. Stacy in my story didn't do FS with him, but she and her husband and kids would have him over for dinner, and take him places. I guess he didn't have a family..... Maybe she enjoys your company, and that can mean a lot. She's lucky to find the "well connected gentleman" who will just give her money for seemingly nothing, so she's financially secure in the near term, and will see you OTC for a reasonable amount of money. Enjoy her company, and remember she might like you for less money, so don't go blow a big wad of cash on her. I don't think she requires it from you. If you aren't getting where you want to be with her pretty soon, take that as a sign that she's playing you, and move on.
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    I give you credit for explaining your financial situation early. There are a lot of frauds in the club.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    How do you know she would even be up for OTC fucking? If she makes $800 a visit for just talking to a sugar daddy and can make bank off her "incredible LDs", why would she need to fuck for money? Are you sure there is not a SO in the picture?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    You are welcome but I honestly don't give a fuck.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    @Steve229: I have been saying "I'm not rich, but I can be your Spenda Daddy" since I became a hobbyist years ago. Usually dancers just say "huh?" the first time, then I repeat it to lengthy laughs. You are the first person I've ever seen say something similar. ;^) @bossproducer: Stilleto's advice is what I used to scoop up OTC, as a lot of high rollers frequent the clubs I go to. I have been known to overpay when I get good service, but who can keep up with these dollar droppin Sugar Daddies? The last OTC I got, the provider blew my mind with telling me similar numbers her main SD drops, as bossproducer. And for no ITC or OTC. At least that's what she claims.
  • bossproducer
    13 years ago
    "If this is true then you're SOL on this one. She is 20, has a sugardaddy and is a college student. The only thing that you will do is spend money on her with no real OTC return. DOA. You will need to find another dancer." Wise Man RickDugan Well this was a prophetic statement……should learn to listen and adhere to others wisdom. I guess I was more naive than I thought I was. I work in the music business and have encountered every type of bullshit artist you could imagine. I can detect the best liars, and lie pretty well myself when called upon. Maybe I was blinded by feelings, but I really thought this one meant the SS. I can't believe how easily I fell for it. 20/20 backwards vision everything was pretty obvious. I admit, Stacy hooked me, put the carrot in front of my face, and I kept chasing it. Some key things she said and did to note for future reference. "Guys my age bore me, I like older guys better and your cute" "I am too busy right now, but I am going to quit my other job in november, so lets set something up for then" -Planning above date down to the very smallest detail while ITC. -texting only on days when she was working at the club -Spending hours with me telling me the whole time "its slow in here tonight, I am going to make no money" She basically stopped working when I came in because she knew I would take care of her. -Pretty much telling me what I want to hear all the time. -"Can you cosign a loan for me?" Not kidding with this... I wouldn't cosign a loan for my brother. This was the beginning of the end. I know the above is pretty obvious for most of you, but in the heat of the moment….. Last text I received she said she is "leaving the club scene" and concentrating on school more. Said she "would appreciate it if I didn't text her anymore." No problem, had fun while it lasted. This PL experience cost me about $1000 all toll. Yeah, I know…. Ironically, this has strengthened my relationship with stripper #1. During my time with stacy, stripper #1 saw us together at the club and I sort of blew her off. Later while Stacy was on stage, stripper #1 sat down by me, asked how I was. I acted pretty aloof because at the time I was planning on dropping her. She pouted and said I hurt her feelings, said "fine, I am just going to leave you alone…enjoy your time with that crackwhore Stacy" Another PL moment on my part, I actually felt bad and spent $200 on a champagne room with stripper #1 a week later. Not a lot of extras at this club, but the make out session we had was pretty incredible. Almost felt like make up sex was imminent if it was the real world. Well that happened the week after, and she didn't ask for anything. ???????????? Now she texts me the same SS that Stacy did…. HMMMMM not falling for that again. I have met stripper #1 4 times since then. I have bought her a prepaid phone ($100 total with minutes) so she can give it out to clients. She didn't ask I just gave it to her because she once told me she hates giving out her personal number to clients. She changed her main cell phone number and gave it to me as well. She asked, and I helped her out with $200 for rent after we met for lunch yesterday. I have no interest in making this girl a sig other BTW. These dates are not the "wham bam thank you mamm" variety, we usually spend about 5 or 6 hours together. She doesn't ask for anything during these dates. I have only given her $300 (including the phone) ????????? For 4 times OTC? Is there some other ROB moment I need to worry about here? I only ask because I fucked up so bad with stacy, and don't' want to be caught off guard again. I also want to maintain this "relationship" with stripper #1. Per dudester's advice I no longer spend any money ITC with stripper #1 except for the occasional lap dance. I also now differentiate between "club world" and "real world" Thanks for the advice, even if gatorfan honestly doesn't give a fuck! LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Are you getting fucked by "stripper #1" in these OTC sessions, or are you just getting fucked over?
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Good to know you can see through the stripper shit now. Stacy may have "left the club scene", but I guarantee she is still getting money from the SD.
  • bossproducer
    13 years ago
    We see each other couple times a week. The 4 times I OTC I mentioned were fs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion