tuscl

help me pick...

atxz28guy
Wisconsin
Tuesday, October 4, 2011 11:00 AM
driving from Boston to Louisville. I'll have two evenings to kill. Have the following stopover options: 1st night: Pittsburgh, Akron, cleavland or Toledo(if it's really worth the extra hour) 2nd night: Dayton, Indy or Louisville. prefer blue collar places. Extras always welcome :). Any suggestions? Thank you

25 comments

• zman429
    13 years ago
    Good mp's in Warren, OH I'd think Akron, Cleveland, or Dayton for SC's but not really sure
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I live in Toledo. DON'T look for a decent Strip Club here! Try Akron. Or if you want to go WAY out of your way, head to the Detroit Metro area.
  • RegularJoe57
    13 years ago
    Pittsburgh is great for blue collar clubs, but bad for extras. If you just want pleasant, cheaper, laid back clubs I would recommend Silky's (you can touch in $20 lap dances). West Virginia is your best bet for extra fun (about 1.5 hours to Mountaineer racetrack clubs/extra havens Fantasy's and Tiffany's). Ohio clubs are notoriously strict, so I'd make the trip south or west for strip clubs.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Louisville sucks, and not in a good way.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I'm biased, but Boston to Toronto, Detroit, Kokomo, IN, Indianapolis, IN, then Louisville.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    I live in Pittsburgh and I had a stripper tell me, "there is prostitution in every club." She told me how to get extras with the dancers who are willing to give extras in two of the local clubs. The hard part is finding a dancer who is willing to give extras.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    I live in Pittsburgh and I had a dancer tell me, "there is prostitution in every club." All that you need to do is ask the dancer of your choice and if she's willing to give extras she'll tell you and she'll tell you what you need to do. Some clubs have one or two rooms without cameras or with broken cameras and in some you have to tip the bouncer to look the other way.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    I live in Pittsburgh and I had a dancer tell me, "there is prostitution in every club." All that you need to do is ask the dancer of your choice and if she's willing to give extras she'll tell you and she'll tell you what you need to do. Some clubs have one or two rooms without cameras or with broken cameras and in some you have to tip the bouncer to look the other way.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^ she must have told you 3 times eh canny?! ;-)
  • atxz28guy
    13 years ago
    lol...thanks for the tips. Extras are not mandatory...just "nice to have"---but I keep my expectations low. I have been to about 35-40 clubs, but 0 in the last 22 months. just figured I'd enjoy a good night out by myself when I have the opportunity. So for the first night, I have zeroed in on Akron. Read reviews of the Akron clubs...but any more advice will be greatly appreciated. Sucks that it's gonna have to be a sat night--sat nights are more fun when I go with friends, not alone.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Gee atx - 1 review over two years old for two visits back in '07 & '08. Thanks for the input.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    sat night in the akron clubs? wear your bulletproof vest.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I agree with shadowcat, but that said, IMHO, avoid Dayton. I haven't been there in just over 10 years, but I would bet it sure hasn't gotten better. Of course, I am judging from a South Florida point of view.
  • canny
    13 years ago
  • PeterTips
    13 years ago
    Avoid Ohio. The first night, go to Washington, PA (The Filly Corral) or Niagara Falls. The second night, go to Detroit or Indiana (Kokomo or Indianapolis), or, if you want to get closer to your destination, Lexington.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @troop - looks like it was 4 times
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Akron over Toronto and Detroit?!? You need to go the other way around Lake Erie.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Toronto for extras. Silky's in Pittsburg area (McKees Rocks) for some contact allowed.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Surprised no one suggested Columbus...
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Sure, Steve: send him to The House of Babes in Columbus and he'll come find you...
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    CTQ & mjx01, All this touting of Toronto is making me salivate - my business trip to Toronto is still 5 weeks away, you cruel bastards!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Sorry, Art!
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    yeh, sorry art.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I will second the recommendation on Silky's. Don't have enough intel on clubs in the other city's you refer to, but for a laid back blue collar club with decent contact, Silky's is your place in the 'Burgh.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I have traveled a lot of that route and it is a shitty stretch as far as strip clubs go. There are not too many clubs off of the PA turnpike and those that are out there are fairly boring and very controlled, at least the ones that I tried. Pittsburgh is no great treat either. IME anything can be had from SCs with enough time to develop things, but for a casual pass through you are probably picking one of the worst areas in the entire country as far as fun clubs go. Anyway, good luck!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion