tuscl

Houston - Texas

I have heard great things about the Houston strip clubs but after browsing the top 100 list there is only 1 houston club listed (St. James). What are some of the negatives regarding this city?

13 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    I think there may be a new restrictive Law in place.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    It just exemplifies the worthlessness of the club rating system on this board.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "It just exemplifies the worthlessness of the club rating system on this board"

If you think the system is worthless, then why have you posted 43 reviews?
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    1. Pasties are required in Houston proper.
    2. The city is overrun with illegals.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    If you think the system is worthless, then why have you posted 43 reviews?

Now that is a stupid question. One of the requirements to being a member is to post a review. To post a review one needs to assign a numerical rating. With a lack of rating standards, regional differences, and quantities of reviews per club among other things, relying on the rating to compare clubs in different markets is basically worthless.

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    You could become a "lifetime Member".
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    What? Isn't FS common in Houston?
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I will give my opinion. Here are the reasons I would guess:

1. Houston is a large city with over 1/4th of Texas stripclubs located here. We have thousands of dancers. Almost any girl between 18 and 40 who is willing to take her clothes off can get hired. We have as many 5's dancing as we do 9's. This brings the average down.

2. Under the former Mayor (who had great aspirations of a state-wide office) LE would make sweeps of the clubs to keep the vice down. Now with our new Lesbian mayor, maybe Vice will let up a little.

3. Your mileage will vary a lot. Go to a club one night and you can't buy a lap dance for $1000. Go the same club the next night and get FS for as little as $300 or so. I can't explain it so don't ask me why.

4. The rating system is subjective. (This should be a no brainer). We Texans have some of the most beautiful women in the world, blondes, brunettes, redheads, African-Americans, Asians, and Latinas. Unfortunately most of them aren't dancers. So when we go to the club expecting to find that hot girl who works in the office, guess what, she's still at the office. We see the girls next door and we rate them a 6 or 7 on average. (Hey, we just rank them like we see them). Now we have as many 8's, 9's, and 10's as anybody else, it's just that they all don't work at the same clubs. (I found my 9 in one of the 2nd tier clubs on my second visit. So sometimes you just have to dig for a diamond). Dancers here tend to work closer to home if they can. (Who wants to drive 40 miles one-way to go home at 2 in the morning?)

5. Hey, we ARE the #2 ranked destination for TUSCL members. So what that more of our clubs aren't in the top 100? Overall on average, mile for mile, we have some of the best clubs in the US. If you are willing to spend an enjoyable evening with a 7 who more likely than not will show you a great time, then you could do worse than Houston. As always YMMV. Happy clubbing.

• pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Oh I forgot to mention, as Sinclaire did, the dumbass "pastie rule". Most clubs in Houston, in order to comply with city ordinances, require dancers to cover their entire areola and nipple area with latex. This rule probably results in lower rankings more than any other factor.

For you guys who LOVE tits as much as I do, this certainly kills some of the sexual excitement. I try to block this distraction out and concentrate on the breast as a whole.

Most dancers will remove their latex for you in the vip.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    What pablo said, plus, we Houstonians are spoiled. Full contact, both ways, extras easily found from beautiful women, and yet we will give 8's during a visit because before we headed to VIP with an 8/9, we had to fight off Klingon warriors rated as a 5 on a good night for them.

Meanwhile, in Detroit, some guy gets a HJ from a fugly and he gives the club a 10, or that happens in Florida, or New York, etc.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Dudester is exactly right. Thanks for the additional comments fellow Houston clubber.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I have an important meeting scheduled in Houston in late January. If my deal with two genuine sharks gets done (leaving some chump change on the table for me, I hope), I will let you know the state of Houston clubs, sam.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    pabloantonio, good run down on Houston clubs.

Dudester: "Meanwhile, in Detroit, some guy gets a HJ from a fugly and he gives the club a 10"
    You must have been reading my reviews.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion