tuscl

Why do strippers ask about your wife and kids?

fla_funmeister
Miami Florida
Saturday, September 10, 2011 12:46 PM
Lately, a large number of dancers have asked probing family life questions. Why do they do this? Do they think that will encourage us to spend MORE money with them? Really confused.

23 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    They are concerned for the welfare of your family. They do not want you to spend all of your money on them. OR, more likely, They know that a devoted family man is not going to spend all his money on them.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I never ask about someone's family. It's absolutely a taboo topic. Now if they bring it up and want to talk, I'm all ears.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    It's making conversation. They have to talk about something.
  • RocStarsky
    13 years ago
    Could mean that they dont want to deal with any drama that may come up. Could also mean that they may limit their talents on you. Could mean they think you have a stack load of money for supporting your family. Could also mean they are just curious. So many reasons and you will likely not know for sure if its a legitimate question on their side or a hustle tactic.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    It's call "small talk". Lie, they're probably not listening anyway. Or tell the truth, they probably don't care.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    They assume most guys are married. I am proud to not be in that category anymore.
  • Cargo
    13 years ago
    I think it means they are wondering why a married man might come to a strip club when he has a wife at home. In other words, I think they are planning ahead, trying to learn what NOT to do one day as a wife. How to keep your man at home. Now another option might be, maybe they like you and figure if you're at a club maybe your marriage is going downhill and you might become available. Third option- most have a kid or two themselves. All women love kids, right? So maybe its just a conversation starter about a topic they like. Last option- who the hell knows???
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Its the first thang they do.......or was that the last thang they do.......oooo well look its what happens before they fuck you : ))
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Its the first thang they do.......or was that the last thang they do.......oooo well look its what happens before they fuck you : ))
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Beats me. I've never been married so it's a dead subject if they bring it up.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    They have ball and chain envy
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    Mostly making conversation. Maybe feeling out your overall situation, not any particular thing, which may be different for different girls.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    what gmd said. Is it a smart topic to bring up to customers who most likely are uncomfortable talking about that stuff? Probably not. If you don't like the topic, change it to something you would like to talk about.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Trying to determine how your responsibilites effect your recreational dollar.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    LOL gatorfan... "ball and chain envy" is quite likely OR, wife + kids = you ain't geting any at home = potential ATM!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    It is the same for me as it is with Vince.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    They freak when Itell them, "Never married, no kids."
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    They are making conversation and probably trying to verify your not some pimp or x con. It does not bother me to talk to them about my being married to them. I dont remove my ring when I go into SC. Strippers are very understanding about married men wanting to see naked young hot girls or get variety. Keep it need to know as they are probably just probing to see how much money you can spend. Rarely do they get into why I would come to strip club or cheat on wife. If they quiz you on this just mention "My wife wants a business relationship due to female surgery and menopause issues."
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Dudester knows why they freak out because they know it will take them double as long to lie, thieve and whore his money out of him. Are married customers looser with their cash than single ones. topic y/n?
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    there are many reasons why strippers ask about a wife & kids
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    @Stiletto25 - Interesting that you say it's a taboo subject among dancers. That's been exactly my impression! In twenty years of club-going, I think only one dancer actually ever asked me if I was married. (I was at the time. I don't remember now, how I answered her question.) Since then I've had the impression that it was a taboo subject among dancers! For one thing, when I'm in a strip club (when I was married), I didn't want to talk about my wife with other dancers, anyway. Perhaps most dancers sense that and don't bring up the subject themselves.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "They freak when I tell them, Never married, no kids." Freak how? I've never had any Dancer "Freak" when I've told them that I've never been married & have no children.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Pretty early in my SC career, I had a hot girl on the way to the couch room out of the blue say "You must love your wife very much." I was wearing my ring, but we had not discussed it. She did not say it in a snide way, but I that was the only way I knew to iterpret it. I said, quite truthfully "Thank you, yes I do." I am sure she was as perplexed as I was. It did not seem to affect the quality of the dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion