tuscl

Suggestions Sought Again

JackKash
New York City
Thursday, September 8, 2011 9:09 PM
Travel on the Horizon for me once again, Baltimore Maryland and back to California, this time more north - San Jose, Sunnyvale, Carmel-by-the-Sea.

In Baltimore, I've seen the map of..., and heard about "the block." Any recommendations? No car there, will be staying near Convention Center. Don't know the standards for clubs in Maryland.

California; car, yes, definetly and my trusty GPS - but it's California so expectations are low.

You guys have been right on it with all the suggestions you've given in the past so I look forward to hearing about what's around in these cities.

Always appreciative,

Jack

4 comments

• deogol
    13 years ago
    Sunnyvale has the Cheetahs (was The Kit Kat Club). Haven't been there in years so will need to look at the review. I know local law is air dances only and no touch. Pretty pricy (it is Silicon Valley).
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    I visited Baltimore's infamous block a couple times last month while visiting.It's about 15 bars on the block with the Hustler club being the high end of the spectrum. Quality goes down and expectations go up the farther from Hustler club you get. The thing is all the other clubs have no cover charge so you can walk in and right back out. $300 gets you what ever at the other bars. The Hustler club has a $8,000 for the night VIP room. Spent $700 in 2 nights down there fun time. Try the Flamingo or Hustler depending on what your looking for. Or just go early and stand on the street watching the girls go in the bars is a option. Flamingo has nice enough girls with low mileage. Friendly environment and not to high priced. Some bars will be immediate u turns. Clarissa at Hustler gives great dances and is completely gorgeous. Hustler has some $500 and $1k rooms that might get you some extra fun with a higher end girl although I wasn't carrying that kind of money when I went.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    watch your back, try not to get mugged in b-more
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    bull shit you got to try and get mugged although I heard the same. don't be a bitch when they approach. The police station is a block away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion