tuscl

The Bad Bush

So, several days ago I talked the dancer I'm seeing into growing her bush back, because I like petting it and a few hairs caught in the teeth I can deal with.

But last night, I had a drunk discussion with a buddy who mentioned some diseases, bacteria and foul odors are avoided from shaving pubes. Makes sense-- military shaved heads to avoid lice. Fuck... I don't want to spend a lot of time researching this, does anyone have any anecdotal evidence? Is it healthier for a stripper to stay bald?

24 comments

• Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Any hair can harbor bacteria and mites. So, without hair, you reduce exposure.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    Aside from the cleanliness factor, the thongs we wear can be pretty damn small, and no one wants to see bush hanging out. It's more aesthetically pleasing to either shave it or maintain a small landing strip.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    huh? i thought this was a thread about nobama blaming george w for everything again.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    I did not know about that bacteria part but it does make since.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I said within the bikin line is good, I wasn't talking a 70's fro! And I disagree, women who can grow a full, even bush, look great with a groomed patch of hair, but thin or uneven bushes usually look bad and bald pussy looks fake, which is ok if you have implants, fake lashes, a lot of make up, and only looking for a one night stand or threeway.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Also, she works at a pussy bar* so it's all exposed. I may tell her to forget it. It can be a Christmas present when takes a break.

*nude bar - I am trying, unsuccessfully, to get this to catch on...
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    IDK I just feel like shaved vaginas are the goatees of the 00's. I'm bored with it and it's time to move on.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I though it was about W too! LMAO
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Any hair is a medium for bacteria. Try this experiment, if you can. Step out of a shower, after a good cleansing shower. Run your hand through your hair and touch a petri dish. The results will blow your mind.

A health inspector did that at a former job to make a point.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I think I have only seen a handful of bushes in my clubbing days. Most of that handful was spotted at particular club where the 60-something owner was fucking his dancers. He must have asked his dancers to not shave to quench his retro preferences. The patrons did not have the same preference.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I may be old, but I don't want to crawl through the jungle to get to the oasis.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    I will say this though, the only thing less sexy than hair is scratchy stubble. So, if you can't keep up with the nearly daily maintenance then just keep it trimmed close rather than shaved.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Wow, I at least expected the old timers to be on my side... I should have been born fifty years ago. I still think real men should take their whiskey neat, their coffee black and their pusssy furred.

I'm only backing down on this because it's an occupational burden. I'll tell her I changed my mind because I don't want her to lose money, since I'm obviously in the vast minority, not because I'm afraid she'll get infected.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Because I dance, I prefer to shave it all. It eliminates sweat and odor that can build up underneath a non breathable thong during a lapdance session. It keeps me drier, along with summers eve spray.

If I didn't dance, I would probably give in to a request not to shave.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I expierenced my first shaved one 50 years ago. My girl friend was a part time dancer. Ballet & Chorus Line. She warned me ahead of time. 25 years went by before I saw another one. Now I do not wanna go back.

Although gridget is basically retired, she still keeps it shaved for hygentic reasons.

What about manscaping? The girls at my favorite club convinced me that I needed to get with the times and shave my dick. So one day I deceided to do it. I knew that I would have to trim it with scissors first and then shave. Well I was using cuticle scissors and stabbed myself in the balls. That ended that. After the girls stopped laughing they told me to use a beard trimmer first.

I now own a beard trimmer. I told gridget that if she will do the shaving, I will give it another try. She giggled but did not say no. We'll see. LOL.
  • Cheo_D
    13 years ago
    The key factor in all having to do with hair (anywhere) is: keep it well-groomed and CLEAN. Evidently the shaved/waxed style is the simplest manner of maintaining those requirements, not the only one. But many people just prefer the straightforward solution. As the dancers point out above, one or another may want to minimize it since it may get too hot and sweaty, or because many thongs and g-strings are so brief she'd be reduced to a mostly symbolic pubic "soulpatch" and she may not want to bother.

In my personal life, neatly trimmed makes the grade if kept fresh, but so does a well done shave/wax job.
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    There seems to be a growing number of girls that are turning to permanent (well, permanent-ish stuff like electrolysis or laser) grooming downstairs. A welcome side effect has been the return of a little patch on top. I guess a lot of girls aren't willing to go totally bald long term and find trimming a few square inches regularly acceptable.

I like it and its something I've noticed with increased frequency on dancers as well as civilian's lately.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I can sympathize with the desire for cleanliness, and will freely admit than when dining, a shaved pussy is much more pleasant to eat. There's just something about a bush, even if it's not a full, unshorn mess, that is so erotic. I've convinced a couple of girls to leave above the lips grow, while shaving the wet parts. IMO it is a vast improvement over the plucked chicken look.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    A friend of mine who dances in SC. Told me for health reasons strippers shave there crotch or have a nice neat strip
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Oops, wrong Bush. But, I do like my whiskey neat, and Vage' the same. A girl I hookup with keeps it unshaven though. Sometimes we act like hippies, so it's cool then. Other times, not so much.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    personal preference is bald downstairs, but a well maintained area is also fine with me. lack of any maintainance is a turn off.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    nothing wrong with a shaved pussy but I prefer just the neatly trimmed landing strip. interesting to see old Playboy photos from the 70s or 80s that show how much bush those models had.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Are we talking about Chia Pets?
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    @Gatorfan, now the next time I see a stripper with a shrub, I'm just going to have to sing "Cha Cha Cha Chia" I'm sure I will get some funny looks, but I've got to do it now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion