tuscl

Hiding the $$

Saturday, September 10, 2011 10:12 AM
Would be interested to know how the married ones out there secretly pay for their strip club habit. This is how I do it. I have direct deposit set up from my paycheck at work to send x amount of $ each pay period into a bank account that is only in my name, not joint with my wife. There are no paper statements, everything is electronic. I have my own little stash of money in there to play with as I see fit and its all private. Any other ideas?

15 comments

• rizzle01
    13 years ago
    IDK about the rest of you but if I make the money I control it. That's just how I roll. Its also good to have other expensive habits that can be blamed for the loss of stripper money.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I usually ask my wife to pick up a couple of hundred dollars on her way home from work on an early day. Well, maybe not usually, but I *have* done that. I pity you poor souls who have to hide it from your wives, girlfriends and SOs.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    It's called "separate bank accounts". Works wonders.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    In the fat days of the Detroit auto industry, the execs would use the corporate credit card and have the SC charges transferred from the next paycheck to pay the SC charges. The wife was told that the minor fluctuations in take home pay were due to some "dumb accountant" disputing entertainment charges or paying them late. Those days are gone.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Pay for your strip club habit by getting the wife to work as a stripper. Then you can hang out at the club all day without needing a job. This works for many strippers' husbands.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    We have separage bank accounts and my statements go to my POB.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I wrap it around my cock, the SO won't look for it there.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    My wife has ZERO idea of our finances, nor does she wish to know.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    As long as my dog, Daisy, has a good bone to gnaw on and a warm, dry place to sleep she couldn't even give a good crap how I spend the rest of my money.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    My ex wife had no idea what was going on in our bank accounts. My current wife encourages me to go to clubs. Even so, I still control the finances.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    I pick up the cash at the ATM or bank, send my hubby a text message and tell him what station I will pick him up and away we go.....I hate that married men lie to their wives (even if it is a lie by omission) so I would NEVER put my hubby in that situation. mrs m00tpoint
  • spudd
    13 years ago
    My best buddy doesn't do much SC, but he used to have a mistress in the motherland where he travels a lot for business. He would charge the business stuff on his own personal credit card. After he expense the charges and the company gives him the check, he deposited into his own private account. This is his mistress money.
  • idaho_75
    13 years ago
    Cash works for me, but I don't spend like some of the guys on here. I save up $100-300 and that makes a great night. Just stick to a reasonable budget, and don't use any cards.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Someone wrote a very detailed article on this subject a few months ago. I tried to find it recentely, but couldn't. Can anyone else come up with it? It was written by someone who usually does his secret club-going under the guise of business trips. It may have been from one of our Detroit-area members. It was great reading. He thought of every trick in the book.
  • malibucoconuts
    13 years ago
    @Club_Goer - It was this one: [view link] If this site had Search you probably could've found it. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion