tuscl

Travelling I-75

SuperDude
Detroit, Michigan
A father explains strip clubs to his son while driving from Michigan to Florida. The Detroit Free press, August 15, 2011

http://www.freep.com/article/20110815/CO…

12 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    A great quote from this article:

I said the truth: "Strip clubs are the work of the devil. You go in there with a wad of cash and after a while, you swear this dancer likes you. She's real pretty and real smart, with a great future studying marine biology, and the next thing you know, she has all your money and you are left with nothing but stripper glitter, as she moves on to the next sucker. Never, ever trust a stripper."
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    billboards are like herpes (they spoil the beauty and never go away) I-75 in Georgia is the pits, but every time some group tries to get rid of them, the billboard companies offer big bribes to the state legislature to leave them alone. recently, they have were even given the authority to remove any tree on state right-of-way that blocks the view of their signs. naked women win again!!!
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Great article, but way too short. Thanks for the find Superdude.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Fortunately, TUSCL has reviews to read of the clubs featured on the I-75 and other highway signs. I've been tempted at times traveling the USA, but I've learned to read the reviews state by state as I travel and I don't stop in clubs that have so-so or worse reviews.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    There is no "the" in front of "I-75". Damn foreigner. ;-)
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    The main highway in Ohio is the I-71. Plenty of good strip clubs along the way but also plenty of bad ones.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "There is no "the" in front of "I-75".

Yeah, my navigation system uses that too. "Turn north on THE I-495" Of course, no one around hear calls it that (it's the Beltway, Inner Loop, Outer Loop, etc.). Unlike, say, LA, where they do refer to "The 105" or "The 405."
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Idiot politicians are always fiddling with highways in my province coming up with cute names instead of the old tried-and-true highway numbers that everybody uses. I was particularly irked when the main north-south artery in Alberta was re-named The Queen Elizabeth II. Give me a break! Dimwitted matriarch of one of the world's most dysfunctional families! That is an embarrassment to all right thinking Canadians.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I am also annoyed that Lizzie's face adorns all Canadian coins and our $20 bill.

End of my republican rant for the day.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Come on art, tell us how you really feel. :)
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Lots of strip club billboards in West Virginia around Charleston.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Your next drive to Florida, I want you to verify the Waffle House sign count!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion