tuscl

Creeps

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Saturday, August 13, 2011 3:35 PM
Do you ever get embarrassed to be associated as a "strip club patron" after looking around a club and seeing some of the creeps, pedos, and weirdos that tend to frequent strip clubs?

22 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I pay girls half my age to have sex with me while my wife is working. I *am* a creep.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Nah. I have been in much sketchier places during my career, particularly when I was working offshore. The stuff you see in south-east Asia, the middle east, or waterfront sailors' bars in Europe makes the dumpiest North American SC seem like an establishment of genteel high culture.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I am single, dress well and can speak in complete sentences. I may be a PL, but I'm not a creep. I tend not to look at too many other patrons unless they are getting a LD from a hot dancer I may be considering. So unless I run into someone in the restroom, see them at the bar or they just stick out like a sore thumb, I have other more important things for my eyes to look at in the club.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I like to people watch at strip clubs - popped collar bro's, fake ganstas, real ganstas, the cheaters, business men, truck drivers, immigrants, the mixed gender party, and the socially inept. And the percentages of each all depend on the club. I'm a sex addict, so I belong here. But I'm new so I also see myself as an observer.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I've in some trashy dives befor. But never felt bad about going.
    13 years ago
    Do see the creeps from time to time but only if they stick out and draw attention to themselves. My eyes are normally on the hotties, whether dancer, bartender, waitress, or shot girl. Sometimes on the game. Just cause there's some creeps they're the minority. Has nothing to do with me.
  • fructose_father
    13 years ago
    No, I don't. I know I am not one of them so it doesn't bother me. In fact I learned how NOT to act because of the creeps.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Only once. At a military reunion, a onetime military acquaintance outed me as a frequent club goer to guys that served under me-who had thought of me as a bastion of power, virtue, and morality. I don't go to reunions anymore.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    When I went, I thought the patrons were just as much fun to watch as the dancers. Some more so!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I didn't even get embarrassed the time a stripper pulled my pants down to my ankles while I was tipping her on stage. And I was commando.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    the only time i pay attention to other patrons is if they are screwing with the mood of the club by being loud or rude other than that its all good
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I mostly avoid paying attention to the other people in a club. The only people who really bother me at a club are the obnoxiously drunk. Back when I drank alcohol, I'd get drunk, but one of my faves always said I was a witty drunk, whereas some of the other drunks were obnoxious drunks who could cause real problems. There were other types of drunks as well, but I don't remember exactly what they were. But the thing about that is that could happen at any bar.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    More often than not, when I look around a club at the other patrons, I realize just how NORMAL I am in comparison.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I must admit that I have MAJOR reservations visiting a club with a certain fellow TUSCL member. He shall remain anonymous, but his initials are vincemichaels. :) :) :) Seriously, I really pay little attention to other customers, unless I happen catch sight of a female customer.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I've always found part of the "charm" of the strip club is the typical characters you find there. Her: "They're some real weirdoes in here today." Me: "In a strip club? Imagine that." My current fav and I had a good laugh about that.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I don't know about some of you homos, but I only notice the girls when I go. Patrons? There are other patrons? Never noticed.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    All strip club customers are creeps yes you are one
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    All the guys in the strip club are creeps. Except me.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    And me!
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I have run into professional colleagues, former high school teachers and at least one ordained clergy, in mufti, in clubs. I give and expect a zone of privacy. If we see each other, a nod or drink signals respect. Then we agree to avoid the creeps.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    I'm 22 years old and make a good amount of money for my age. I don't consider myself a creep, I consider myself a playboy or a weirdo lol
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    You're all in denial. You're *all* creeps, just like menany every other strip club goer. :))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion