tuscl

how long have you not gone to a SC?

Tuesday, August 9, 2011 1:56 AM
How many days, weeks, months or years have you guys not gone to a SC. My longest te was 7 months the reason why was becouse I didn't have job at the time and the closes club was 2 hours away. The second longest time was 3 weeks

28 comments

• thesamurai
    13 years ago
    It usually depends on how long my relationship with a gf lasts. The longest I went was 2 years. It wasn't worth it lol/cry
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Since I got "serious" about this hobby, maybe a month - but I try not to think about it (shudder)
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    One SC visit between ages 18 and 61. Since April, 2010? Perhaps 150 visits.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    When I was retired, it was difficult for me to visit clubs. In those years, a couple of times a year was about it. Since the economy is doing so well thanks to all the "Hope and Change", I went back to work and visit a few times a week, on average.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I was going to say that since becoming a regular I have never missed a week. But then I realized I hadn't been in then club last week. However, I had an OTC session with a dancer. So does that count as week I missed or not?
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Eight months when I had no job and no car.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    Last year, I went 4 months without going to a club because I had a "mystery" illness which kept putting me in the hospital. That and the subsequent medical bills kept me out of clubs for that long. Of course, now that the mystery, which shouldn't have actually been one, except that it was a weird disease that apparently only exists in medical textbooks, has been solved, I've been able to go more frequently, except that my favorite club has been closed because the town it's in is in perpetual flood warning, or at least it was. I've gone to other clubs, but they just don't appeal to me as much and I've kept visits short. I also avoided this one club because the one girl from my favorite club I can't stand and can't avoid buying dances from is there for the time being. Anyway, before that, I believe the longest I actually went without going to a strip club was 6 months, back in 2002, when all my favorite clubs from back then went stale at once. I went when I was on vacation to the Lamplighter in Ottawa, IL, the club my uncle was going to take me to on my 21st birthday, only he died before it could happen, and one other one, which wasn't worth remembering. I also went to Big Earls and the Lumberyard in Des Moines on that trip as well.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I never paid real close attention, but it is probably somewhere in the year range maybe a year in a half. But no more than 2. There were times when I only went a couple of times a year when I was married, but that was because I went to bachelor parties or a friend wanted to go. Was separated for a month at one point during my marriage, went to the SC about 6-7 times in three weeks.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    1980-late 1983-frequent customer. 1984-1989-couldn't afford to go. 1990-went once. 1991-1994-waaaaaay too busy to go. 1995-2001-about four visits a year 2002-present-sometimes go often, sometimes not.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The longest break was about three years, right after I got married in '86. I can't think of any break longer that about six months since then.
  • SharkyRick
    13 years ago
    I've never really been a regular anywhere, but averaged at least one visit a month until moving to JAX. The SC scene here is not worth the time or money. I end up only visiting clubs when I travel. I save up my entertainment dollars for better experiences in Tampa and Miami. I now average four months between SC weekends (three to four clubs over a Friday and Saturday). My longest break was three years while stationed in Japan in the 90s.
  • Drippy
    13 years ago
    I am stepping away for a few months to save up some $$$ for a major purchase I want. We'll see how this goes :)
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    About 20 years while I was married. During the last 10 years 2 weeks was about the most. I went last Thu Fri & Sat and I am getting twitchy already. I hope I can hold out until next Saturday.
  • heshootsandscores
    13 years ago
    20's- Once or twice a week 30's- Once or twice a month 40's -Once a week 50's - As often as I can, however I did have that one period where I went two months without going, but was talked down from the ledge by TUSCL Wisemen and resumed my visits. Did go to a Liza Minnelli tribute during that time period, does that count?
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Haven't been to a club in about 3 weeks now personally, but that's a long time for me. I usually go once a week. Just taking a (well needed) break at the moment.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    18 years. I couldn't get a fake ID.
  • Moose42
    13 years ago
    Right now I'm at about 3 or 4 months because I got tired of the stripper BS. But I'm waiting for my school check to come in then I'm going big time later this month. End the drought in style I say...
  • supertramp79
    13 years ago
    Never until two years ago - and about 1-2 times a week over the last few months. But, after my ROB experience, I am avoiding it (4 whole days now and counting).
  • rell
    13 years ago
    longest was 2 years i was 17 when i 1st went .. (knew the dude at the door) once that club closed down all the rest of ckubs around me were 21 and over so 2 years i had a year once i worked a night job for alittle while 05-06 after that i havent had any long breaks
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    I've always gone a few times a year, except when I've have a girlfriend and didn't go at all for 2-5 years. Exception to that is with the current girlfriend, who is a stripper. So I go at the normal rate, once every couple of months.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    My entire year-long study trip to Europe I never visited a strip club. Why bother? There was the Amsterdam redlight district, the Brussels redlight district, the Berlin "paschau" houses, the FKK locations in Gelsenkirchen, the brothels in Prague, not to mention the Gurtel-strasse in Vienna. Milan was a drag. The dance-clubs in Barcelona are packed with hookers who go out, have a blast, get coked up with their rich "boyfriend" sugar-daddy types, then take a dumb-ass American home and fuck him for an exorbitant fee, like, as high as the equivalent of $100 for six or eight hours of frenetic mindless humping with a coked-up hottie, can you imagine paying that much for something that other people get for FREE? Dumbass Americans in Barcelona ... and Ibiza ... and Mallorca ... and Lisbon ... and Tel Aviv ... and Bucharest ... and Varna ... and Sophia ... and ...
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    ... oh, forgot Moscow, St. Petersburg, Talinn, Riga, Vilnius, Warsaw, ah dem Eastern Europeans, KIEV KIEV KIEV Minsk Kiev KIEV Sebastopol KIEV again and KIEV KIEV.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    When I ever go back to Europe, I'm going to contact you what place to hit up.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    In the last few years, the longest stretch without going has probably been something like 8 weeks or so or 2 to 3 months. I was involved in a accident and needed to avoid smoke and alcohol due to a bone fracture. They smoke in strip clubs around here. I even had to leave church early because during one service the priest used incense and it caused me a great deal of pain and I had to get out of there. I usually go to a strip club after going to a church service to relax. I feel like going to church is like a stopover in some hellish place. Lots of sick people in there and they keep the thermostat hot as hell. Lol, highway to hell suddenly started playing for me on the radio.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    About 13 months because I was too busy. Now i go at least twice a month. It's been 2 weeks since my last, and it'll probably be another month before I can go back since I'm paying for school. It's gonna be tough since the sc is my favorite place in the world but, you gotta do what you gotta do.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I went over 24 years without going to a strip club. I first went to one because the manager in my department wanted to go but he did not want to go alone. He threatened to drag me there. I didn't start routinely visiting strip clubs until one club kept giving out free passes and offered free pizza.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    6months. I normaly go once a week. After 6months I felt like a crack head : ))
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Mmm free pizza. Mmmmm....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion