tuscl

Phoenix Mileage?

Sunday, August 7, 2011 7:37 AM
I'm wondering if anyone with a more expansive knowledge on Phoenix AZ SC's could give me some insight. I've been to Pantera, Bliss, Candy Store, and ABCO. So far, I have found ABCO is way too well lit and easy for the bouncer to see what you're doing no matter what spot your in. It's terrible and the only time I got away with anything fun was when a girl used her hair to hide me. Candy store is good, but still no fun unless you go VIP (which I understand at 5 a dance). Even then, the VIP is terrible cause every girl and see and from what I understand half of them are snitches. Bliss is okay on the floor, bouncer can't see well but still nothing special aside from some thigh touching, VIP is better than candy store but still kinda open. I only did tip area at pantera the time I went but it looked dumb. So is there any clubs with some good mileage on the floor for test drives and a VIP that is worth the price? I'm really tired of getting a VIP dance inches from another dude getting one, or being able to see the bouncer walk by every 5 minutes.

12 comments

• harrydave
    13 years ago
    I see you are new to TUSCL, so I hesitate to be too explicit, but I can offer some tips on Phoenix clubs. First, the majority are exactly as you have experienced so far, and Phoenix has a deserved reputation of being a good mileage town, but with limited opportunities for really high mileage in the the clubs. Also, Phoenix topless clubs are a good value, because the prevailing rate for a lap dance is only $10. The trade-off for that is the dances take place out in the open. Even in VIP, you are open to being viewed by management. There is a reason for this. The Phoenix law clearly states that management must be able to see every place in the club where there is interaction between customers and entertainers. Accordingly, there is (theoretically) no such thing as a private VIP in Phoenix. Now, pretty good mileage can be had in Phoenix clubs, and by that I mean you can get dances that go well beyond the limits proscribed by law. In most cases, the high mileage dance consists of significant rubbing and grabbing through your pants, and you may be allowed to touch everywhere except the kitty. However, most clubs allow you to only touch the girl on her waist, arms, and legs - and if you go for the breasts, the bouncers may tell you to stop...and if you don't, you will get kicked out. The clubs in Phoenix are fairly reviewed, so TUSCL is a good resource. Hiliter and Bourbon Street are highest rated for good reason - the combination of girl quality and contact. If the contact there does not satisfy you, you have two options: 1) go to an Asian massage parlor (!) or 2) try a few of the grittier clubs. For that experience, you could start with Bandaids. Girl quality is spotty, but contact potential is higher (I personally like the small bar atmosphere, and if you get tagged as a regular, mileage goes up, up, up). Then, if you still want to get closer to the gutter, try Blue Moon (all nude, no booze) or Mustang Sallys (topless and skanky). Honestly, contact with the "right" girl at these places can be very high, but if you have any sense of decency, you will leave the place wondering about your own depravity. On the flip side, avoid the clubs in Scottsdale, Dream Palace in Tempe is truly a rip-off, and the Jack joints south of the Airport are for desperate perverts. Good luck!
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    Yes, harrydave pretty much nailed it. I've been to quite a few SC's in the Phoenix area and there are certain ones you definitely wanna avoid. Like he said, STAY AWAY from Dream Palace, the biggest joke of a strip club I have ever been to, no exaggeration! They try to nickel and dime you and pull the ol' bait 'n' switch routine on you, cameras up the wazoo and the dancers will charge extra for all kinds of BS! When Sugar 44 used to be Bombshells you could get away with all kinds of extras there (if you know what I mean) but new management and a renovation has changed things. The VIP area is way too open now and the Champagne Room isn't as private as it used to be either. You may wanna give it a try but don't expect too much then you won't be disappointed later. Jaguars Gold Club has been pretty good lately, they have a good VIP room with a nude side and a topless side and it's full bar with a nice selection of ladies who will play a little. You could try Bourbon Street but be forewarned, it's SILICONE VALLEY up in there. I don't know if that's your thing but last time I was there, I swear I only saw two women with naturals out of at least 20, :-( ! I quickly got out of there!
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    harrydave pretty much sums it up. You will not get fs in Phx, but if you find the right girls and become a regular you can expect the mileage to improve some.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    My experience is that it all depends on the girl and not the place, for the most part. Ive gotten good mileage from both of the Christie's by the right girl. I got really good contact from bourban on every trip and jaguar is pretty good. I haven't tried one of the mom and pop shop but I will pretty soon. DONT GO TO DREAM PALACE!!!! Its a big rip off, a couple of years ago it was pretty decant club but now it crap.
  • supertramp79
    13 years ago
    No over-the-top mileage, but I really like Marie at Hi Liters. I also enjoy Bourbon Street Circus a lot. I'm getting a bad reputation on this site because of my stupid spending, but I took someone out to lunch one time from Bourbon. I enjoyed it, even though it is not most people's idea of OTC.
  • JayMustang
    13 years ago
    Woah woah woah. Timeout. I am not looking for FS, I am not looking for a HJ or a BJ extra. I just want mileage. I'm a boob man. I could care less about sneaking in digits, her hand in my pants, or her booty unless it's grinding on me. I just want to know of some good places where I can memorize the top half. Not worry about some bald headed guy catching a peek at my show. I don't mind the illusion of surveilance. But problems for example I am encountering. VIP booths the size of a bathroom for 7 to 8 dancers to share (Candy Store)... VIP areas where the walk way from the door is right there and everyone bouncer, customer, or waitress can see my show (bliss).... Or places where there's no privacy and it's constantly reminded to you (ABCO)... I like intimacy. I know what a gritty club like that stuff that Dave mentioned is for. I have no interest in the Champagne room or Club lace. I just want some mutual contact. I want my hands to play as much as hers but I don't want FS or to sneak a feel of her kitty. That's not what I go to a SC for. On a side note... Supertramp79. How did you get a girl to let you take her to lunch? That would be quite fun if she had any ability to hold a conversation. I don't think it's a waste of money on an OTC activity as long as you enjoyed it. I've even offered to give a girl more money than she usually makes on a Monday to take the day off and still no dice. Getting OTC is beyond me, and I would just be happy with a lunch, it's a step. I find about 1/3 of the strippers I like would actually be really cool to know on a friend level.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    My recommendation is Club Southwest Attractions. Not a typical stripclub though. Read the reviews and go prepared. I'be had fun there in spite of the limited # of girls there. It can be a little hit or miss.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    check the club's websites for free admission passes. I know christies has clubs in phoenix or tempe and hi-liter has an online coupon as well. I can't comment on the mileage at any of the clubs though.
  • supertramp79
    13 years ago
    Lunch was great and she was great company. We spent a couple hours at lunch and then walked around a bit. It was quite fun, although tame. I had just seen her in the club a few times - she knew I was from out of town and lonely - and offered to join me. She didn't ever ask for anything, but I gave her some money after lunch anyway. Definitely Hi-Liters (even the $10 dances) or Bourbon Street Circus in the VIP $20 dances will meet your expectations with some very attractive ladies.
  • jerikson40
    13 years ago
    "I could care less about...her hand in my pants." Dude. Seriously. You need professional help. :)
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Oh I see, if you want two way contact I suggest bourban, Hiliter and jags. The Christie's in Phoenix is pretty good in the the VIP and the Christie's in tempe various. They only give high mileage to regulars. I heard that pink cabaret has good two way contact. I really never had OTC with dancer, its usually lunch dates and going out.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Arranging lunch, dinner or a 2AM snack with a dancer in Phoenix is easy. Step 1) Spend $100 on 10 lap dances with one girl you like, who seems to enjoy your company. Step 2) Ask her if she would like to take a break for lunch or dinner, or go out for a snack after the club closes. Step 3) She says yes or no. Lather, rinse, repeat. I did this all the time while I was a regular at Bandaids in Phoenix. I had a 75% hit rate. But then, I like the slim girls, who are normally so hungry the prospect of a good meal overcomes most objections.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion