Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I found the best job ever

newmark
newmark81122

New York

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for rell
rell
•

yeah that would be great!!!

Profile picture for gsv
gsv
•

Please tell me this is real?

...who am I kidding, lol.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

After you pay them the $50, I have some land I want to talk to you about.

Profile picture for kumquatelvis
kumquatelvis
•

Weird, I don't actually weigh enough for that job.

W
wallanon
•

Interesting ad. Can you say blackmail waiting to happen?

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

I think it's a homo looking for free porn and wants to get paid to gather it free. Read Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain (the white picket fence).

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Think I found my new line of work. I'm just a few years over the age limit, but have been told I look early 30's so off to New York I go! LOL!

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

If it's too good to be true.....

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

It was nice knowing all you guys here. Send us emails telling us about it.

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Replace PL in TUSCL glossary with PTD. Sounds very similar...pay money, get wood.

Profile picture for how
how
•

"Must pay $50 admin fee." Scam.

Profile picture for mrsunglasses
mrsunglasses
•

I gotta agree with the others who say this is a scam. Remember the old adage that if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is......and this is waaaaaayyy too good to be true.

Profile picture for newmark
newmark
•

Of course it is a scam. I just thought it was a very funny scam. I mean really, who is going to pay $65 an hour for that when we'd all give them $20 a song, plus a tip.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I hear Dick Johnson has been doing well in his position as a PTD.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement