tuscl

Undressing your dancer

Current favorite and I are in the VIP, I'm sitting on the couch, loosening my tie, she's standing in front of me, legs spread, hands on her hips.

Her: I'm not taking ANY of my clothes off.
Me: (concerned) Why not?
Her: (Smiling) Because you are.

So that's what I did. It was a very sensual and intimate experience slowly undressing her, from unhooking her bra and sliding the thin straps off her shoulders, to pulling her tight, cut off jean shorts down over her taunt ass cheeks, and finally down to unbuckling the little straps on her stripper shoes and sliding them off her feet. I'm surprised I've never had a dancer ask me to do that before. (It's more common for a dancer to ask me to help her get dressed afterwards, and I like doing that, too).

Your experiences?

19 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    I am--in my humble opinion--a grand master at unhooking a woman's bra with one hand. When I get a new dancer in VIP, I often amaze her by getting her top off before she can do it. They're surprised but they never complain.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Old guy like me who has never lived with a woman undressing a dancer in VIP? I would probably need a box cutter and a bolt cutter to get at the goodies.

I don't have as much time left as you younger guys.

Sheesh...........!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    jack,
    My dancer (gently) chided me for using two hands, said I should be able to do it one handed, lol. I told her I would need more practice. Maybe I can find that old "Happy Days" episode where Fonzy shows Richie and the guys how it's done.
    13 years ago
    I've only been asked to help with an article here and there. Sometimes a bra, more often a skirt or dress. Do enjoy it, gives an extra excuse for fondling. Don't think I've ever been asked to take shoes off, they typically leave them on.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    farmerart, that's OK. Samanthat tells me you have a big drill.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    A dancer I know at The Penthouse Club in Detroit lets me remove her outfit as she unzips my pants and massages me. Then it is off to the races!
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    I can't remember the last time I touched a stripper's shoes by choice. I'd probably still undo clothing if the mood struck, but don't have the patience for small talk anymore so the way she undresses is part of how I decide how long she stays on my lap.
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    In the old, old pre-VIP, bikini bar days I can remember feeling pretty special when the dancers on stage would come let unhook, pull off, or hang on to parts of their outfits as they undressed. Though a rather tame activity by today's standards, it was a huge ego boost for me to get that close when others could only watch.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    That sounds like it would be fun, but the laws here (dancers must keep tops and bottoms covered in VIP) wouldn't allow it.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I like doing this too, but my current fav tends to start stripping as soon as she gets in the door. In her words, "It's summer, it's just you and me, I don't need clothes."
  • CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    That is just about my SECOND favorite thing to do in a VIP. I just love it.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    DD,

I remember the first time that happened to me. I was in Key West and the dancer wrapped her bra around my neck. You are correct, a big ego trip. I WAS the one in the club! Funny thing is, the next day I was where I went to the Keys to work, and this rather plump semi-fuglie comes up to me and says hello, asks if I remember her. My no, and she mentioned last night at the club. Results, ego deflated.
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    The girls at my club are more likely to wear bikini tops than bras. But that can still be done sensually by just grabbing one string then pulling extra slowly until the tension gives way. That's always one of my favorite things to do.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I started undressing them about five or six years ago. It very much adds to the experience.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    A girl on stage at the legendary Caligula's in Dallas once turned her back to me to have me unhook her bra. Treating her like the porcelain doll that she most certainly wasn't, I nearly humiliated myself in front of the crowd by taking longer than should have been necessary to accomplish my mission. Yes - I needed more practice.

More recently, at a nude place in the great plains, dancers were allowed to be completely nude only on stage. When doing lapdances, they were supposed to keep their bottoms on, but most would substitute a skirt for that, if they had one. The naughty, fun, enthusiastic Brittany, who had latched onto me, would strip down to her thong, then request that I take her panties off. (This was possible because she wouldn't have been doing dances at all if the local deputies had been in there peeping, uh, "protecting and serving".)

At that same club, years ago, there was a dancer who would also wait tables on nights that they needed a waitress. She would always volunteer (for me) to go get a thong if I wanted a dance from her, but there were always plenty of other dancers available on the nights that she was serving drinks. Finally, one night, I took her up on it. I told her not to get a thong, since I'd enjoy her more if she danced in her red sweater / blue jeans. My intention was to help her out of her clothes. Contact dances at this time were topless only - once the girl was nude, she had to be out of reach on a side stage. I imagined that I would get her down to her panties during the first song, then she could hop up on stage for me to take her panties off and put her junk in my face, then she could put her panties back on for a final grinding lapdance. Soon, I was pulling up her sweater to expose her red Victoria's Secret bra, and unzipping her jeans to find the delightfully matching bikini panties. She stopped me, though, saying that she didn't want to mix her stripper life with her civilian life. So, while she could splay out her uncovered girl-junk fully nude two inches from my nose when dancing, she didn't want to remove her street clothes in front of me. While I was processing my confusion, and dejection, the manager came over and shut her down. It was apparently against their rules, or local ordinances, for her to remove anything other than streetwalker-type clothing in front of patrons.

The next day, while walking throught the local mall, I glanced at a clothing store I was passing by. In the window there was a mannequin wearing jeans, which were unsnapped to reveal red panties. I stumbled a little, but managed not to actually fall flat on my face.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    When I take them to the upsairs VIP (no charge for entry bc I am VIP) I have had them just get naked and go to work on me (BJ, HJ) and then we do FS. It can be exciting taking a gals clothes off I agree, but when they get naked and in my lap, I am not one for arguement.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I'd rather let the dancers take off their own clothes. Some of their outfits have a lot of intricate things to fasten up. They can take them off faster. Now if they want me to help put something on I may be willing to do so. Seeing how that will keep them naked a whole lot longer than if they did it themselves. Sometimes that is. However I'd prefer they just sit topless and not even worry about it. I noticed one dancer was doing that but it took me several minutes to even notice that. I was watching other dancers. Then I noticed some guys watching the dancer sitting next to me.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I should add that she was so close to me I had to look straight down to see her tits. I'd hate to visit a club where you couldn't even touch a dancer like some of you guys apparently have. With no contact and only teases, I think I would be better off staying home and watching free internet cams of naked girls whenever I wanted to and save the money. If they ever get routine high def free cams online, those strips clubs out west are living on borrowed time if no contact is allowed.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    I've never done it, but I've always wanted to!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion