tuscl

FIRST ATTRACTION

10inches
Florida
Monday, June 20, 2011 5:36 AM
what do you notice first about a dancer? (especially a new one) 1--face 2--tits 3--ass 4--legs 5--overall body type 6--tattoos and piercings 7--costume or lack of

27 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    Face, because I am always looking for that perfect Asian dancer. Haven't found one since my ATF.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Usually it's just 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. But sometimes it's her eyes, too.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    1. Face 5. body type-in that order
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    If I notice anything before her tits it would be her hair.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    4(legs)...3(ass)...1(face), unless she's walking toward me initially, then 1(face)...4(legs)...3(ass).
  • ohioman
    13 years ago
    6-tattoos and piercings (please, these aren't decorations), 1-face, 5-overall body type, 4-legs, 3-ass, 2-tits
  • tttclub
    13 years ago
    1-5-3-4-2.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    In this order 1,2,5,4
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    scatterbrain brings up a good point. If I see her from behind, hair would be first like newmark. Why, well if it is long, jet black, straight, and shiny there is a chance that it is on the head of an Asian dancer.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    good thread. for me, it would go... 1.face- this is easily the most important thing, she has to have a cute face. 2.then, overall body type. 3.then, ass, i'm an ass man so that's important. 4.then tits, i'm not that picky about these AS LONG as they aren't really small 5.then piercings and tats- piercings i don't mind, but too many tats is a bad, bad thing. 6.thing i care least about is costume- that doesn't matter to me much at all
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    1 (Face & hair) then 4, 2, 3 Unless, of course, she's wearing a cheerleader outfit...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    1 & 5 for starters and then work from there.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    If she is on stage, I am drawn to her dancing (true!). If she has a fluid grace and sensuality and can do a little pole work, I will quickly move from the back seats to the stage. If the stage show is outstanding, I quickly start tipping and let her know that I am open for VIP. Eyes, hair, roundness and firmness of ass, and personality all matter. If these are all good, then I can overlook some fake tits.
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    Since the poster said what do you first notice instead of what are you looking for, here's my order: 3 - ass since I'm an ass man. that doesn't mean a big ass, just I like a woman that can have a big or small, toned or soft, as long as it's not completely flat 7 - costume or lack there of. The less clothes, the more I notice you. 5 - definitely notice your body afterwards. Not drawn to really big girls, but also don't like the unhealthy looking skinny 2 - tits. Like all types of NATURAL tits. I typically ignore girls that have fakes unless I know from others that they give a good dance. 1 - face. Not a make or break though, all i care about is how well you dance. You can be a perfect 10 but give a horrible air dance 6 - tattoos/piercings. doesn't really matter to me, I don't pay attention to it. 4 - legs. never understood why guys care about legs or feet, but I'm sure I have fetishes that other guys don't understand either
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    uscue13, you made some good point that i agree with - i've never cared about legs either, as you can see because that's the one thing i forgot on my list lol. - the other thing i agree with is, number 1.....you're right about that, a girl can be drop dead gorgeous, but that doesn't mean she knows how to move or give a good lap dance.
  • Ctdaytriper
    13 years ago
    The eyes on my ATF was the first thing I saw as she walked by. I was hooked in the first second. It wasn't till I got to talk to her to find out that the rest of her wasn't bad either.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    1,2,3,then 5
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    5 - I notice body first, sometimes its dark and you can't always make out the face as well if they are walking at a distance. If it meets my criteria, Then I move on to ... 1 - Face - I have sometimes seen the body and been attracted and then had the face completely change my mind (all about the fantasy). 2 - Tits - I usually like some nice big funbags to play with, but I have been known to get a dance or two from some of the less endowed ladies if they had other things that caught my attention. 3 - Ass - A nice round booty is always welcome. Then 4 (like a nice long pair), 6 (the less the better), and 7 (could care less about the outfit unless it is ridiculous, the outfit should be coming off shortly)
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Tits. Of course I'm very shallow.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    2 - huge, natural 2 - big, natural 2 - C cup, natural 2 - B cup, natural 2 - all other naturals 2 - enhanced (only if I am drunk) That about does it for me.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    I notice whether or not her body is the RIGHT type. Overly large or freakishly skinny? I don't bother to investigate further. Fake tits? I don't bother to investigate further. Doesn't matter what else there is -- amazingly beautiful face, legs, hair, breasts, whatever ... I don't care, unless she FIRST has the sine qua non -- properly proportioned non-obese body. I don't find that very often. Small girlish and non-obese is better. Then the rest of the characteristics are just extra consideration. So, I'd go like this: 555555555555555555555555555555555 2222222222 3434343434 111 5555555555555555 and 6 and 7 are almost entirely beside the point.
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    Face and body as a package though the body takes precedence. A dancer with a great body can make up for a so-so face but even the prettiest face can't make a chunky dancer attractive to me. Which is not to say I don't like curvy dancers but dancers who are stocky and without hips I see enough of in everyday life that I don't need that in a strip club.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    5 then 2!
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    2 and 5
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Sure would be interesting to me if some of the ladies would answer the question, customers AND dancers. You know they evaluate their competition for our $'s.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    My votes are for 9-11-1-4-14-6-3-8
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    wait those are my lotter ticket numbers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion