tuscl

The Grind

SammyGold
New York
This topic came up in a very very old discussion thread (2005 I think) but I'm interested in everyone's recent thoughts.

As much as I enjoy LDs, I have to say that I really don't like the grinding. Dry humping hurts! Even a dry HJ is not that fun. I went home last night and slathered my poor Johnson with lotion because it was so raw. In fact, I think that was the first time I actually used lotion for its intended purpose!

I'd much rather have a beautiful girl curled in my lap with our hands all over each other for some two-way groping. I don't need her back turned to me watching her bounce and grind while the fabric of my shorts turns my cock numb in minutes. Maybe I should wear a lubed condom into the dance (although I don't see how to keep it on when I'm not hard). I don't go for extras in the club, but even if I did, dry humping or a dry HJ is not my idea of fun. If you're not going to get it wet then either be gentle or just leave it alone for Christ's sake!

26 comments

• SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Some jerk recently posted an ad on TUSCL for underwear that was lubricated. Is that a "solution?"
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I prefer the slow and sensual LD myself. When I encounter one of those strippers who use me as a trampoline, it's one LD, or less, with them.
  • jerikson40
    13 years ago
    Not sure if the lubricated underwear poster was a jerk or not, but it seems like a fairly brilliant idea to me. I'm all for folks innovating in the lapdance dept...

Anyway, I agree about the dancers who somehow think that turning around, lowering their butts into our laps, and pounding away is something we like. I've noticed it's a lot more prevalent with black dancers. Yeah, black guys, as well as many of us, like a nice booty, and some really get into the booty slappin stuff. But geesh, how clueless do you have to be to think someone likes getting his dick pounded. I'd say just end the dance in mid-dance and say thanks but no thanks.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    You really don't like the grinding? Man, you're alone on this one.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    know what you mean. have had lap dances where the girl seemed to by trying to wear my pecker off to the nub. it can get painful sometimes. worst I ever had was with dancer that was a 9 but she had the hardest tailbone I've ever encountered. when it was over I felt sore.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    " I have to say that I really don't like the grinding"

I second that emotion. Had too many dancers rub me the wrong way - literally!

My current fav became my fav when I took her to the VIP and and found out she liked to sit "curled in my lap with our hands all over each other for some two-way groping."

• jerikson40
    13 years ago
    There's a huge difference between relentless pounding of your crotch, and erotic grinding with the sole intent of making you splooge. A huge difference. Maybe some folks like the relentless pounding, but I'll stick with the erotic grinding.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I don't like the pounding either. Her body should come down around my cock, not on it.
  • Cheo_D
    13 years ago
    :) Just jackhammering away... I guess males and females alike could agree, it doesn't always make for good real sex, doesn't always make for a good lapdance either...
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Some are just not good in bed or laps.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    SammyGold and Steve 229: I concur with your thoughts exactly. If I were writing your stories, I would only make the following change: In both of your second paragraphs I would substitute “caressing” for “groping.” I always conduct myself in a gentlemanly and compassionate manner with a dancer. I don’t consider how I touch a dancer as “groping.” I’m really surprised to find other customers here posting the same thing I like.

Dudester: I concur exactly. Many times I have had to ask a dancer to slow down her pace. Most get it. Sometimes, they speed up again, and I have to tell them again. If I have to tell them a third time, I politely get up, pay for the dances received so far (even if I agreed to more than just received), and quietly walk back to my seat. (I’ve only had to do that twice.)

GoVikings: I hope you come back to this thread and see the posts below yours. There are definitely some of us who prefer to spend our lap dance time other than grinding
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I agree with jerikson, I've had some where I felt like a jackhammer was coming down on my junk (not fun at all!), but a nice smooth grinding is awesome along with two-way touching.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I'm in total agreement with 'daddy' steve229; even though I PAY for every single lap dance I receive.

Sheesh.

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I can't stand the pounding. I take time now to make sure the dancer understand what I want before I pay. Wasn't always that smart, but now, I'm seldom disappointed.
  • kumasdaisy
    13 years ago
    Georgmicrodong - I'm always glad when guys let me know what they want before getting a dance. I hate doing rough dances, so if somebody wants that I refer him to another dancer. Mindless grinding or slow and sensual for me, but it's always nice to know what to expect beforehand. Guys should definitely be more upfront about what they want.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I don't like laps done with her facing away from me. In fact, when the dancer begins RCB, I will sit up straighter in the chair/couch to protect from accidental blunting of my sword, and more importantly, to encourage her to turn around and face me. Then I will slide down to aid in maximum contact of the parts that count. Many dancers understand this from the start, and will ask me to slide down before they mount facing me.

Rubbed raw Johnson can still be an issue if I'm wearing jeans, so I usually wear jogging or sweat pants....but if I happen to be wearing jeans, I always encourage them to take it out and put it in. Better dress up, or rubbed raw might feel good compared to the "4-week fire inside"...LOL.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i've nearly had my woody broken by awkward grinders, i prefer slower sensual groping.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Daisy: Hah! You say that now, but when I tell you that my preferred "lap dance" is for you to sit still on my lap and let me grope, er..."caress" you, then whaddaya gonna say, huh? :)

Actually, even after all these years, I'm still surprised when a girl says "OK", even though that's what most of them do, and then let me do it again next time.
    13 years ago
    Shorts or pants made of softer material makes chafing less likely.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    "Lap dance" has always seemed like a euphemist to me. The dancers don't really dance and grind on me that much. The girls sit in my lap and only move around a little so I can feel them up and rub their pussies and suck their titties. When they get me hot enough, they offer extras and I usually can't resist.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I would like to review the 2005 discussion and then share some thoughts
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I've had some great grinds from dancers that knew what they were doing (think "scissors") but sometimes they overdo it and it leaves me bruised and broken.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I don't like to grind. I only do it on request. I have one customer, a bigger guy, that bounces me like a jackhammer on his crotch. And he likes to do this while I'm facing away from him. It's actually hard to stay on his lap, I have to grab walls, the table, anything to stay on. I don't get it.

Aside from that one, if I'm worried about hurting someone, I always ask, "Am I hurting you?"
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Count me in as one that doesn't care for the "grind". A bit, OK, but those others, a deal breaker. Some can't figure it out even when told or "moved", but that may be just S. FL since so many don't speak English.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Too much grinding results in a condition known as "lap dick".
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I don't do the 20+ lap streaks anymore. I had lap dick and it took about three weeks for the soreness to go away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion