tuscl

getting a bj in a club

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:29 PM
how do I ask for one without getting thrown out?

25 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    tell her you're a cop and if she doesn't give you a bj you'll hold your breath until you pass out and then she'll be charged with resisting your test. works every time! ;)
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Don't ask. It's usually offered.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Put a gun to her head and ask.
  • Contango6
    13 years ago
    I liked this guy's suggestions . . . [view link]
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    never had to ask. it just happened. very personal dance in VIP with lots of titty sucking and finger in the kitty. the girl simply pulled out Mr. Happy, kissed the head and told me the price for BBBJ. she proceeded to give me one hell of a blow job with lots of spit and hand action. when it came time to blast off, she took in her mouth then spit into the trash can.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    If you can't figure it out on your own you don't belong in the club.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Roll up a Cnote lenghtwise and have it stick out of your fly. She'll get the subtle hint.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    First, go to the right club.
  • SomeDetroitGuy
    13 years ago
    If you go to the right club, it'll be offered. If she says anything like "Is there anything else you want?" or "How can I make you happy " or just grabs your junk, that means she's amenible to negotiations. Make sure you get everything spelled out in advance.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I agre 100% with harrydave
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    You can get a blowjob in a club?! WTF? All I can ever get is pussy!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    it typically depends on what city or club you are talking about. since you have no reviews or other discussion posts we have no idea where you are from
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    You have to ask? Most dancers get down on their knees as soon as we enter the VIP booths and I have to fight them off with a stick.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    And which stick might that be, jackslash :)
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    @vincemichaels: LOL. Nice! As many said above, it's all about the combination of right club/right girl. With that, you probably won't even have to ask.
  • solidsnake89x
    13 years ago
    I am referring mostly to the Detroit Penthouse club
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    You are asking about Detroit Penthouse??!!? You have both the right city and one of the right clubs, and you still have to ask? Dude, you are way out of your league here.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Shit !!! In the Penthouse Club, just ask. If you don't get a price quoted by the one you are with, ask someone else.
  • Cheo_D
    13 years ago
    As the old punchline goes, "If you have to ask..." As others here have mentioned, in most instances if on the menu, it will be offered at some point (provided you're not suspected of being heat). (How did I end up posting a blank up above?)
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Solidsnake89x: "I am referring mostly to the Detroit Penthouse club" Solid, take any Penthouse dancer up to a VIP booth. Pull out a hundred dollar bill and hold it near your crotch. Pray that she doesn't rip your pants in her haste to get your fly open.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    gmd - pussy??? Shit, with all this talk of BJs and pussy I obviously can't hold a candle to the playas around here. :) solid, as far as I know there is no sex in a strip club.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    rick: Problem is, all these fucking cats are eating me out of house and home! Wish I wasn't such a nice guy.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    lol gmd - I suppose that's one of the downsides when playing with stray pussies. ;)
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Me too, george. Some months my bill for pussy food can be astronomical! rick, all I ever seem to find are the strays and it can be very time-consuming trying to domesticate them.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    All this defeatist talk about pussies. Why, that's like snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. BTW, I took in a stray "cat" 6 years ago, and I hope she is never completely domesticated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion