tuscl

group of guys going to the strip club.

Thursday, June 16, 2011 11:37 AM
If you go with a group of guys to a strip club i find it harder to get some play then if you come in by yourself. When im by myself i get approach by alot of strippers but when im in a group strippers rarely look our way. Why is that?

21 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    You know why . Guys in groups act obnoxiously, and strippers don't want to deal with rowdy, disrespectful jerks. Also, the group will spend their money getting drunk, not on lap dances.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    True, jackslash. Over and over again, I've seen the behavior of groups.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    There are exceptions. I can think of many times that I have been joined at the Columbia Platinum Plus by several TUSCLers. As many as 6. We never have trouble getting the dancers to come over to us. Sometimes it's almost like our own private party. But then we are older guys just there for the dancers. We don't get drunk and rowdy.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the support, shadowcat. I hadn't considered us drunk and rowdy crew. Rowdy, perhaps. LOL
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    SC: There's a big difference between a gathering of fellow strip club afficiandos and "going out with the guys". I have turned down a lot of "strip club night out with the guys" because, no matter how much I like and respect my friends, I can see them acting like complete a$$holes in a strip club. Given that option or going alone, it's solo everytime.
  • chukko
    13 years ago
    Solo is the way. Though I've seen groups of guys and the behavior that jackslash descibes is typical. I also see many dancers waste their time by targeting these groups of guys. These groups will a lot of times get dancers to give them free mini lap dances at their tables the whole night. It's funny to see. I agree with jackanonymous in their being a difference with "going out with the guys" and going out with fellow strip club fanatics. In the latter situation the attention that you would get would scale, because they see everyone spending money on girls and they would want to get in on that mix.
  • deepest
    13 years ago
    At the club I go to there were a group of six or so idiots sitting by one of the stages and I was at one of the tables in front of them, just off the bar. Every time a dancer went up for their song set, they shouted some pretty nasty things, and they very rude to a black dancer as well. My ATF goes up there to dance and one of the jerks got up and left his seat, so I naturally took his seat and told the guys that I wanted to see the lady for a minute. Of course I got heckled (which I really did not care about) and my ATF went into one of her sexiest dances for me and put her legs on my shoulders and slowly wrapped them around my neck, she leaned over to kiss me. Long story short it shut these assholes up. Why do I write this because going by yourself is better, and guys really act so stupid and immature, we all know what we r there for, but we can at least act like adults about it. I guess I will admit I went up there to make sure they did not say anything like the shit I heard before, not that I wanted to start a fight if they did, thats why there r bouncers, but I wanted to defend her if anything was said. I guess I wanted to get the chance to tell them to fuck off :)
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I don't recall the guys I've gone to clubs with acting like frat boys. There was one guy who sort of reminded me of the type but I only went to regular clubs with him one night. He had a different girlfriend every week so he knew how to act properly. He even once told me he could hook me up with some dancers since he knew a couple. I told him I wasn't interested in hooking up with a dancer. That probably came about in some random have you been to a strip club conversation. When visiting a new club, there have been times when I envied the groups of guys with no dancers and here I was by myself, not getting left alone longer than 60 seconds at a time. I swear sometimes the dancers seem to wait around for another dancer to leave before they pounce.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I stopped going with my male friends because of the drunken idiot factor. I was the one that wound up doing damage control afterwards. Totally not worth bringing them anymore.
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    Took a group of guys once and many of them hadn't been in a club before. They mostly sat quiet and respectful while I got progressively more sloshed finishing off a bottle of vodka I'd snuck in (it was a dry club). So if anyone was the asshole it was me but I think I managed to keep my obnoxiousness pretty toned down. One of my buddies did tell me though that I stank like a still so I imagine the dancers weren't too happy about that.
  • Jcbeast23
    13 years ago
    When we and my friends go which is at least 5 of ous, we never get rowdy or drunk think about we rarely get more then 2 beers each. We tried to sit by the stage and were good tippers if the stripper is worth it. But it usually takes about an hour before any one of ous gets approach almost like the stripper are intimidated of ous or its just cause were all young.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    I have a scientific theory that explains it all. It's called the "Knucklehead Theory", whic states, "The collective intelligence of a group of young males is inversely proportional to the square of the number of individuals." So the series is simple: 1 guy = intelligence of 1 2 guys = 1/4 3 guys = 1/9 By the time you get to six guys, your basically talking about a sniveling, drooling beast, capable only of crude gestures and grunting.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    I definitely prefer solo or just one of my buddies coming. I'm against any groups going because it's just not fun especially if there not acting right.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    In the few times, I tried going with friends, it wasn't a behavior problem that reduced my enjoyment that night, it was simple disagreement among my friends: 1. Which club(s) to to go 2. Where to sit in the club 3. How long to stay. Some didn't care for the selection of dancers, and only wanted to stay a short while, while the other(s) wanted to stay longer. One of us had more money to spend, and therefore was having a good time and wanted to stay longer. The other(s) weren't so happy. After a couple of those experiences, I decided to go solo to clubs from then on. A dancer on TUSCL (can anyone recall who?) eloquently commented, recently, about how individual customers are much more appreciated by dancers.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've lost count of the number of times I've heard complaints about "obnoxious, cheap-ass party boys" in groups from dancers.
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    Solo, unless it's a bachelor party.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc, You need to come to South Florida and see the REAL vm!
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Every time I go to a club with someone else they become anchors on my game - every time. I have only once had success arranging OTC with a new contact while saddled with deadweight companions. Solo is the only way to go.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Same principle as jerking off crowds make it less enjoyable for one on one
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i went with a group when younger but now mainly go solo and every once in awhile with a friend.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I found the comment I was looking for. This thread has come up before. See the 11/11/2010 comment made by kailee100. She eloquently explains why dancers prefer the customers come into a club alone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion