tuscl

Anywhere heard of this? www.thelidoroom.com

Came across this the other day while searching for clubs in NYC. Anyone know anything more about that than the website tells?

8 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    Haven't ever been to one of their parties, but it looks like it is worth checking out. I've been meaning to go, but they always host on Wednesdays which doesn't work well for me.

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Just out of curiosity, what's the attraction here? Is it that much higher quality? It says $30 admission, but what does that include. Surely the dancers aren't giving out free dances; they're expecting a tip, right? What about drinks? And given the explicit declaration on their page, I would expect "security" to be present in the form of large, no necked goons ready to visit violent consequences on those who cross the line.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Honestly, it looks like it's just potentially high mileage LDs. Definitely doesn't sound like a place where you're going to find FS.

I did ask them for pricing -

Dances are $25 each. Or $100 for 15 minutes, $180 for 30 minutes.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Well that sure as hell doesn't sound like "VIP Room Lap Dances Without the VIP Room Fees" to me. I can get VIP at or below that price locally. Of course, if it's NY, that might be a bargain.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    someone here asked about this place a few months ago. some of the chicks there look pretty good but i'm nowhere near nyc so i won't be going there soon. search through back threads to find the other one about this place.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    @gmd- VIP in Manhattan is basically just champagne room, and that is typically about $500 per hour.

Honestly though, I would suggest someone go to Flashdancers instead of this place personally. You will find very hot girls and quite good mileage for LDs without going to VIP. No extras, but it doesn't sound like there are extras available at lido.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Cam't beat Detroit.
  • metaldude
    13 years ago
    If it's anything like the old Hot Lap Dance Club of NYC it is worth checking out!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion