tuscl

How many visits to strip clubs?! (Official May Edition)

Friday, May 20, 2011 11:18 PM
So how many times have you guys visited clubs this month? For me it's 5 times this month, going a little light since in April I went crazy with 3 visits per week, feel free to let us know, how was this month for you? Anything crazy happen this month to you guys?

28 comments

• GoVikings
    13 years ago
    0. But I'm going next Friday, so I'll have at least 1 under my best for this month. :)
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Have fun! I'll be going again on thursday to make it 6 times this month, I realized that I'll probably be doing this for the rest of my life, what a way to live, I can't believe i've only been doing this for less than a year (fucking women half my age in their twenties... even if I pay for it! lol)
    13 years ago
    6 times so far. 3 of those were when I was in Vegas for 6 nights. Going Saturday and I'm sure I'll hit a club Memorial Day weekend too.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    A slow month for me. Only twice so far.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I've been twice in May. The second visit did include two consecutive ITC encounters described in another discussion. I probably won't be back in the clubs till June.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Zero. Didn't realize that until you asked. After a keeping up a torrid pace in March and April, I guess I've backed off a little.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Once.
  • how
    13 years ago
    Three. First time: free OTC FS -- amazing Second time: complete waste of an evening -- worthless (same club as first visit) Third time: ITC FS -- memorable (different club) That qualifies this as a great SC month!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Twice so far to 3 Atlanta clubs with FS in two of the clubs with favorites. I plan to go next week to my favorite club in Columbia for 3 days. If the world doesn't end at 6PM today.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Four visits (won't be any more). Two visits to same club in Vancouver. One visit was financial meltdown with trojangreg but barrels of fun. Return visit to same club saw my first ITC BJ in any western Canadian club. Two visits to same ultra blue collar club in an Alberta oiltown. Expectation on first visit was just lunch and time killing. Turned into my funkiest OTC adventure ever - sleeper of Kenworth I was driving! Return visit next day dancer would have nothing to do with me. Turned into good month after all. Will be in the wilds of northern Alberta for most of June - nearest SC will be 450km away. Hello Mrs. Palmer!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I might make a final Pre Rapture strip club visit should ensure I'm going to hell
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Does multiple clubs in one night count as one visit, or multiple? If the former, then 5, for the latter, 10. Last night was a visit to two new clubs and a revisit to two I haven't been to in a while.
  • serpentx
    13 years ago
    Around 15....gonna take a break next week for my body and my wallet.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    In those terms GMD, I guess I have been to four clubs on two different days in May.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    So far in May I've been been to clubs 4 times and had 3 OTC adventures, one with a new girl (a blonde with big boobs--am I predictable?)
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    None, because my health has been acting up again. It's not a good thing to go to strip clubs sick.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    I've lost track, but I think it's at least 4. Last week was a dry week for me because of work events, but the first two weeks were very successful. My ATF was just back from vacation, so I made a couple extra trips. Planning on another on Monday, assuming the world hasn't ended by then.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    One strip club visit which resulted in itc sex session with F in VIP at $100 - DFK, HJ foreplay, CG CFS. Sexy Blonde spinner around 30. As I am VIP, no charge for entry to upstairs VIP for me. 2 otc sessions with [view link] gals A (24yo old college gal) and T (40 yo milf) both at $100. BBBJ, CFS. A is a screamer and T does it all. T has downtown business store which she is willing to use for incall. 4 otc sessions with P (fav) been seeing her 3 yr. She danced at club then got married abt a yr ago and now works in insurance and going to school (law). All sessions with her this month were $100 with one at $150 (Bikini, nude modeling, photos). She is 29 petite blonde, nice tan, D cups, x cheerleader and loves to give hj foreplay (turns her on) plus the sex is the best of any of them. During our first otc meeting (2nd sex session as 1st was itc) she said "I don't believe in monogamy and sex is my hobby." As far as returning to dance at the club she said "I would rather do this." (part time wkg girl). I have A booked for Sunday, T on Wed, P for probably 3 to finish up month. As far as club visits miss the club but rotating these 3 gals is keeping me really busy. It wb nice sometime to c what they have on shift and just chill but this always ends i taking one up to VIP and then running the pussy meter as most of them play. Also there is considerable depth on the roster: W who is in Ariz (2006 fav - abt 2 dozen sessions with her) indicates she will be returning to Houston in August and there are 2 others on Seek Arr wanting to meetup. In addition there is M, Ty, and C at the club. However, they are expensive at $200 - $300. C is a hot brunette and the other two are 20yo blonde spinners.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Realist: " I'll be going again on thursday to make it 6 times this month " Geez, dude. Get a life. In the middle of a crisis or something?
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Not counting OTC stuff, I'd say I have been to the club perhaps 6 or 7 times this month. Cutting it back though, and probably only going to be going 2-4 times a month after this.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Damn the world didn't end
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I have lost count LOL
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    No visits in May. I'm on "non-functional" leave due to recent surgery. I might stop by my fav club before the end of the month just to let 'em know I'm still alive.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    OK, today I am going to a club. Now there is a MC party going on there. Real, Does that count as an official visit?
  • how
    13 years ago
    Hope you feel better soon, DandyDan.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Just once...and it sucked. The only thing good about it was that I now know not to waste time there again.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I have hit a few on the way up North. Miss Kitty's in East St Louis was fun. And Clubber, was it Stir Crazy you were at?? Even if not, it counts. There were titties in evidence.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, No. I visited Showgirls Sunday. Wings Of Gold MC was having their annual there. I did see a dancer I've know for years and got a nice happy place massage while talking with her at the bar. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion