tuscl

Overheard at the coffee place

Saturday, May 14, 2011 4:54 PM
"This neighborhood is awesome! I love being by the beach! I'll totally keep fucking him, as long as I can keep staying here..."

14 comments

• CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    Damn, I TOLD her to stay out of the coffee shop......
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Life in the fast lane...
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    What is it about real estate ? Location, location, location. Seriously, if you have the right bachelor pad, the only limits are your limits. In the Marine Corps, my barracks building was not only historic, but it was also a great location. My GF loved staying over. She had an okay place, but mine was much better.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    And yet we keep hearing about how cars, houses, and income don't mean anything.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Lucky son-of-a-bitch. Some guys have all the luck.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    wish i was that guy
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    So that's how my mom has been staying at the beach.
  • basketball
    13 years ago
    Everybody pays to get fucked. One way, or the other.
  • stripclubspy
    13 years ago
    Deogol, Who tells you cars, houses, and income don't mean anything? LOL
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    He didn't give a description of the girl
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^^^ yup, i wouldn't be envious of the guy being refered to in the original comment without seeing what the commenter looked like. ;)
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    gatorfan, Classicly hot California beach girl type, early 20s, great bod, blonde, very pretty, cute sundress, would fit into the neighborhood except for the chain smoking. Sitting at a table by herself, talking on the phone.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Sounds like ski bum bunnies, too. A crash pad near the mountain and the town is a strong incentive to fuck a guy with a place.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I was going into a club recent as was another guy. We was carrying a photo album. A bit strange I thought. I decided where to sit and he followed and had a drink sitting a char away. As I ordered, he showed me the album and said, "Check this out." It was a grizzly about 10' tall. He explained he was a guide in Alaska, and the album was full of nature pictures, his plane, and his place up there. He was in the process of talking a couple of dancers into accompanying him for the summer. No idea of the outcome. But to be honest, I've no idea why he picked the two he was working on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion