tuscl

Staking her Claim

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 4:13 PM
I'm sitting at the bar, waiting for my current fav. Ex-fav slides into the chair next to me, looking extremely hot in a barely there bikini. As we chat, she absently begins fondling her luscious, natural C-cups. Wait, why is she my ex-fav? I can't seem to recall. Just as I what about to ask ex-fav for a dance, current fav swoops in between us. She gives me a big hug, then bends down to kiss me. I'm expecting the usual peck on the cheek, but she surprises me with a lingering kiss full on the lips. (Normal for our recent private times, but a first "in public"). Out of the corner of my eye I see ex-fav slinking off. So, the lioness marking her "kill" against a rival predator?

20 comments

• dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Marking her territory. It could have been worse. She could have peed on your leg.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Someone is going to get her belongings peed on in the locker room.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    On [view link] read about a dancer with great boobs will do things like casually touch, squeeze, or adjust her boobs to keep a customer's interest while talking to the customer as part of getting that customer to commit to a dance.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Wait until she takes a shit on you and you are skid marked
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    YIKES, gatorfan !!! I don't want to be anywhere near that one !!
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    lol I see many possible opportunities to use this "competition" to your advantage, steve.....
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I've heard several stories about dancers getting bitchy with thoughts of owning certain customers. One dancer told me it's not like they are married to the customer. Dancers do get upset if another dancer appears to steal their customer. You may be considered property of dancer xyz and not even know it. Well I guess you could look at it like dancer xyz is staking a claim to her usual part of your wallet. If she's super hot and you like her, match made in strip club heaven.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Steve, but which one are you taking for a ride in the Trans Am?
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Not being a regular at any one club means I never experience this sort of drama. I think it would be an interesting experience. I don't even have high school stories of fifty years ago to compare (I finished school at 15 and was on my own immediately). I DID receive emails from two different dancers that I had previously seen for OTC romps last autumn. It happened that they were both booked at the same Calgary SC simultaneously and were interested in some more of my cash. Needless to say, I went nowhere near that SC during those bookings. Haven't heard from either one of them since. Hmmmmmmmmm???
  • TommyMoney
    13 years ago
    I'm sure they are just respecting your privacy, farmerart. Just like their tits, ass and pussy, strippers' scruples are impeccable.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Steve--It would appear that you are in the regular with cash club and everyone wants to be your ATF for your cash.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    steve, I was at my favorite club and I think vm was there that trip. I was sitting alone when fave #2 ("G") sits by me. I can't talk to her since she does spanish and I don't, yet see speaks well to Mr. Happy when she sits with me. Not 5 minutes later, #1 fave ("C" and I didn't know she was there as she usually lets me know when she is working) walks up says something in spanish and #2 leaves, #1 sits. I asked her what she had said and she told me that she had said I was with her. Nothing bitchy she said, but since I don't speak spanish, no idea. Since then, I have not seen #2 in the club. Go figure! I did tell vm that I could have sworn I saw #2 working in a bank, but there was no recognition. I guess I should go to the bank again and check. Might be a time to make a new "deposit" with her. :)
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    This is fairly common. Dancers will protect their turf, and right or wrong they view regulars in this light. And in my experience, the more one spends on a girl the more dramatic her turf protecting activities will be. I am dealing with this in one club right now, but have had to manage this BS in a few clubs over time.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    clubber, not likely a non english speaker would be working in a bank. At least during business hours.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc, Down here, no English, well it wouldn't be a problem, based on the location of that bank. Also, she could speak perfect English and use the "don't speak it" to just know what is going on around her.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    "I can't talk to her since she does spanish and I don't," Apparently you don't "do" english either! LOL The only time I saw some bitchiness was when I told two girls I would get dances from them "later" and when I took the second one back first, the other got bitchy. I would have shown them both a good time but preffered not to get mixed up in any drama. Girl #2 said that's the kinda shit that leads to slashed tires. I get that these girls are competing but Jesus Christ!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Steve: Definitely marking territory. At one club, the dancer doesn't have to do this, the bartender does it for her. Since she's the only one at this particular club I'm even remotely interested in, it amuses more than bothers me. For the time being. At another club, where there are four girls I've spent amsignificant amount of time with, it's generally a case of whoever gets me first. I think they might be rotating me, though. They seem to be taking turns. Not sure how I feel about being handled like that, but I'm getting good head, so it's probably not something I should complain about.
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    So apparently there IS a female equivalent to cock blocking. Pussy blocking?
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    I saw an all-out fight at my favorite club a few months ago. Witnessed plenty of dancers protecting their turf. I also found out once that my favorite not only claimed me back in the dressing rooms, but also exaggerated about me. Another dancer I was friends with told me about how she told everyone that I'm her customer and routinely spend about $500 a visit on her. While I do appreciate her elevating me to VIP status, unfortunately I don't spend that kind of money. No doubt she just wanted to look like the top dog. I slowed up with dances from her after I found that out.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    Or 'cock-redirecting' ....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion