tuscl

I Don't Understand Strippers or Women in General

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, March 18, 2011 3:57 PM
Okay, I thought I had become rather cynical in my old age, but then an incident occurs that makes me think I'm not cynical enough. I was sitting with a dancer I'll call "Candy", who I've become friendly with over the past year. She's in her early 20's, blonde and busty, and fun to talk to. She complained to me about her lazy boyfriend who doesn't have a job and who's always yelling at her. We went up to the VIP area. Just as she's starting to blow me, her phone rings, and she tells me it's her boyfriend and she has to take the call. But she continues with the blow job when she isn't talking. The conversation went something like this: "Hi, sweetie, how are you?" Suck. Suck. Suck. "I'll be home around 6:30, baby." Suck. Suck. Suck. "No, don't order anything. I'll cook dinner when I get home." Suck. Suck. Suck. "Okay. Love you, sweetheart. Bye-bye." By the time she hung up, I was feeling bad for her boyfriend. I met him once in the club and he seemed like a nice young man--not a pimp. Did she have to suck me while she talked to him? It seemed pretty cold. Now I like Candy a lot less than I used to. She always gave me the feeling that she enjoyed my company, but she probably went home and complained to her boyfriend about the dirty old customer (me) who tried to make her suck his dick and how she had to fight him off. Women in general seem to feel it's all right to lie or rewrite history or say whatever they need to say to get what they want. Maybe this is because they are less powerful (in terms of strength or money or status) than the men they're in relationships with, but they still come across as devious and untrustworthy. Should I surrender to complete cynicism? Or can I believe in some women, whether dancers or not?

28 comments

• Columbo
    13 years ago
    Most of us tend to say one thing in front of a person and something else behind their back. Putting down others is a way to boost our own self esteem. Not sure it is just women, but they do seem to be better at it. I stopped being concerned about it long ago.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Surrender. Wear white skivvies, make a flag out of 'em and surrender. If she is gonna lie to her man while sucking YOU, and you are gonna feel bad about it? Surrender.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Any dancer who takes a cell phone call during a LD or BJ should be dumped and forgotten about immediately. You were given lousy service by a ROB. She is not worth you trying to figure out. Move on to the next and hope that you are treated with the respect a customer is due.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'm with BaddJack on this one. Stop analyzing and enjoy the blow job. If you really felt bad for her boyfriend, you'd tell him what that noise was when he was talking to her...
  • troop
    13 years ago
    Women in general seem to feel it's all right to lie or rewrite history or say whatever they need to say to get what they want. Should I surrender to complete cynicism? Or can I believe in some women, whether dancers or not? ^^ jack, regarding the 1st sentence, i was talking about the same thing regarding dancers and women in general last night with a buddy. we both came to the same conclusion. i try to and want to believe, but it seems that you really can't trust or believe many of them, especially the younger ones. regarding your last sentence, yes i've become pretty cynical but i still love that young pussy so i'll put up with their bullshit, up to a point.
  • Lewis1975
    13 years ago
    You should have refused to pay her. If you paid in advance, you should have demanded your money back.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    You should have taken the phone away from her and told the BF that she couldn't talk right now because she had your dick in her mouth.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    Me either! Never ever understand them!' But I also believe that "A secret makes a woman woman". They are born to be women, thus born to keep secrets by telling lies and you'll never know the truth!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    He's unemployed and yet she makes dinner? He should at least help out.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Closest thing to a bad bn I've heard of. Still, I would try to enjoy the bj.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Woman, frailty be thy name-Shakespeare
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Women & men BOTH can be manipulative, dishonest and untrustworthy. Over the years I've had more than my share from both groups. Best to judge people individually rather than stereotype an entire gender.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    "nengneng" - what planet are you from?
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Yeah, if you have feelings for someone it does hurt when you want to believe them, but you know they are lying. Just lying to yourself.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    To respond to the post: I too am perplexed with my lack of understanding of the psyches of strippers (and most women). Perhaps if I had not spent virtually my entire life in the uber macho world of the oil patch I might have a better understanding of women. However, from reading lopaw's posts, I think she and I might be able to communicate quite effectively.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "she continues with the blow job when she isn't talking." If I could get that kind of action in my local clubs, she could be doing macrame for all I care.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    @lopaw: I'm from earth... not Mars... I didn't know that you are female. However, for my previous post under this topic, I did not intend to offend female. Rather, I mean, at least to me, secret makes women attractive by giving me so many wonders.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    farmerart, On this site I think our mutual passion for SC's offers up it's own communication path, regardless of gender :) FWIW, women confuse the hell out of me at times too. And if I can't figure them out, what chance do you guys have? ;) neng neng, no harm, no foul. I realize now that english is not your first language, so when reading your posts I'll keep that in mind. My cantonese & japanese is limited, if you are of either persuasion =)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    My advice to this topic, don't even try.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    OP: "I Don't Understand Strippers or Women in General" Nobody does, not even women themselves. Don't beat your head against a wall. Be satisfied with have some ability to predict how they will act, even if it's not ultimately understandable why. There's lots of inherent randomness built in them too, so just accept that even predictability is going to be pretty limited.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    farmart--you didn't miss anything.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    I caution against judging "women" by one experience with a stripper who was sucking your dick. I know, I know, now I sound like the fuddy-duddy, and it's possible that I could now continue with inane comments about how "most women are really cool people, they just have a different world view," or some other politically correct crap. But I won't. Nevertheless, if you think about it, you can see that there's some backwards double-reversal-type crap going on in my first sentence. See, I don't mean, "Please don't judge all women negatively on the basis of one piece of negative evidence." Actually, I mean a similar, related idea, not the same but not totally different either. I mean, "Please don't judge all other women on the basis of the hot women who have sucked your dick." Or, to put it differently, "Dude, you're totally right, that this particular woman is ... uh ... screwed up. But, really, do we need to care?" Seriously. I mean that. I mean, my only problem with women ever, has NOT been, that I don't understand ALL women; or, that I can't get a date with ANY woman; or, that I am totally miffed that EVERY woman who ever acted like she wanted to fuck me, has actually turned out totally to the contrary, to refuse to fuck me and instead has just acted like a manipulative little cock-teasing bitch. I know I complain here about having frustrations about women. But I don't mean ALL women. I only mean, all HOT women. See, I don't give a royal rat's ass about what it is that makes a butt-ugly woman tick. Roseanne Arnold Barr? I don't give a shit why she loves her cat. That fat chick that does the weather in Boston? I do not care one goddamned whit why she got all mopey about baked beans one week and then was trying to make her grandfather into a hero the next and how that shit relates to some secret fantasy that she has about a private garden and three ducks. I DO. NOT. CARE. Instead, I care about HOT women. If there's a hot chick whom I wish to bang, and she acts like she wants to bang me, but then she turns out to have just been cock-teasing, then I care. I want to know, Oh man, why did she do that to me? Are hot women just interested in jerking guys' chains? If there's some super-smokin' girl who bones me for a week but then says she's bored by me, and then I ask, but baby wasn't the sex great and she says "Yeah, it was super-fuckin' hot the best I've ever had," and she means it so honestly that she fucks me right there on the spot; but then instantly afterward goes right back to how she's bored by me ... well, I goddamned care. I want to know what the fuck is going on. If she looks like Hilary Clinton I don't give a shit. I just go, "Eh, she's being female." In fact, if someone who looked like Madeleine Albright were sucking my dick and then took a phone call from her boyfriend right in the middle of it, I would be highly likely to conclude, "Geez, this cunt is even stupider than she is ugly, and she's even more mean and cruel than she is stupid!" But if she's a hot chick? I start to go, "Oh man, I can't UNDERSTAAAAND and it makes me SOOO CONFUUUUUSED ..." I gotta get over that. :P
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Book Guy always was, always will be the king of tl;dr.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Hot girls have their choice of guys to pick from and are the worst I believe at jerking some guys around especially if they are used to doing so. I believe it's because they are used to having their way and getting just about anything they want. My younger sister was spoiled rotten and we used to argue just about every day about something. I'm not saying my sisters were hot but at times they would really know how to get you ticked off. That's ok, my younger brother and I learned a lot and we became like Dennis the menace at times. One time we accidentally did something that one of my sisters still mentions over 30 years later. It was an accident.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    LOL, I'll always claim it was an accident.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Why is the time stamp off so much?
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Dougster, what the hell does "tl;dr" mean? We will never know what is going on completely, since they don't want us to know. So, then, I guess it is a matter of should we care? Probably not. Just one of life's strange and wondrous mysteries. But to have her take a call during the BJ like she was washing and drying her hands at the sink, that would deflate Mr. Happy pretty quickly. That is one time that a woman should choose not to multitask. And lopaw, I'll expect you to continue to answer for an entire gender. lol
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    larry, happy to oblige! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion