tuscl

AMAZON WOMEN

10inches
Florida
Monday, March 14, 2011 6:42 PM
most clubs seem to be filled with the petite to average size dancers. I was at a club in Houston recently when I saw what had to be the biggest dancer I have ever seen at a strip club. she was a black girl that was sort of a combination of Serena Williams and Wendy Williams. not fat just a big girl with really big natural knockers (actually well proportioned with a full but firm ass and a flat stomach). she had to be at least 6' tall. she was constantly busy giving lap dances and I saw her go to VIP several times during the hours that i was there. anyone go for that type or would she be too intimidating ?

10 comments

• BaddJack
    13 years ago
    In the old days of real rock-em-sock-em strip clubs in KCK, there was a pair of Amazons at the old Bachelor's III. One was black, and her name was Venus. One was white--she was taller (6'2", maybe?)--and here name was Silky. We used to call it "Scaling Mt. Silky" to get VIP with her. She was a former college hoops star and was muscled and athletic. When she lap-danced, she called the shots. I was never intimidated, but she was certainly aggressive. Venus stayed so busy that I never "Scaled Mt. Venus." Good times.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Sounds good to me, 10inches. Just be careful she doesn't tie you into knots. LOL
  • troop
    13 years ago
    tall doesn't bother me at all as long as she's fit and looks good. i had a fave that was around 6ft tall barefoot and towered over me at around 6 and a half ft with her heels on. she was well proportioned with long legs and had a great personality. she gave me alot mileage considering that she danced in a bikini bar. too bad she quit dancing a couple years ago. i've also had tiny faves that were under 5ft tall too so height doesn't enter into my equation. but, i've also seen tall dancers that should have starred in a friggin horror movie, fugly, fat, cellulite, etc, ugh!
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    I'd worry about whether there were really two X chromosomes or possibly an XY combination in their DNA. I had more than one dancer in one club awhile back point out an "amazon" blonde that I should avoid for that very reason.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I saw one in Club Onyx (Houston) that was about 6'4" and 400 pounds. Got a lapper once from a real looker in St. James, 6'4" barefoot, but thin build.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I knew a very attractive black dancer who was 5' 11", and in her 8" stripper heels she towered over me. I always wanted to fuck her but nobody would put me up to it.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Nothing bad about tall women.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I used to have a semi-favorite who was 6'3" and used to be a collegiate volleyball player. She looked intimidating, but then you would talk with her and she sounded extremely girly, so she had to be all right.
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    I was in the inner room in cocoa beach Tuesday night and I saw three of the tallest women I have ever seen much less tallest club dancers. Two blond white girls and one black girl. If you have been to the IR then you know the $10 dances are very open. The prettiest blond was with a 5 foot something dude for about two hours. I had a dance just outside the dance area by the DJ from the other blond. She was amazing and while very big was able to use her size to her (mine) advantage. Blond, tall, and agressive. Got to love IR in cocoa beach.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I'm 6'3", so I'll gladly take 'em if I can get 'em.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion