tuscl

How long is your average visit?

Saturday, March 5, 2011 4:49 AM
How much time do you spend at the club during your visit? Do you hang out and chat/watch stage shows or come in get what you want and leave? My average time inside is from 30 minutes to 2 hours

40 comments

• SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Never less than two hours and it can get expensive.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    One to two hours.
  • Gossage54
    13 years ago
    I can't do the come in get what you want and leave. I don't have that mindset. I like to come, do the initial hang and have some drinks relax survey the scene. Sometimes I'm not in the mood to go all out and get the dances but want to be in the "atmosphere" and other times I'll go in knowing I'm there for a purpose and will want to hang and have to slow build towards finding the right girl in that moment. It's a fantasy scenario (for me at least) and I can't imagine walking in and leaving a road runner dust cloud behind me to the back before I finish my first drink.
  • Gossage54
    13 years ago
    And PS as Super Dude mentioned it sure can get expensive. I can envy the guy that can walk in and order one drink go right back, do what is needed and leave. There's an extras club I go to where there are guys who do just that.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    1-2 hours is the norm for me, though my stays seem to be getting longer.
  • kingcripple
    13 years ago
    im with Gossage54. But i don't like to stay more than two hours. if by chance i dont see any of the girls from the shift change, it gets repetitive watching the same girls doing the same routine
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    It depends on which club I go to, but it can be between 1 hour and 3 hours. The club I go to for an hour is one which generally only has 4-5 dancers working and you see them all dance on stage in an hour and I just end up picking one for a private and go. As for the 3 hour bit, that's generally because I'm waiting for the right dancer to come along and sometimes, it doesn't happen.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I've always came up empty handed and bored when it comes to "waiting it out" my advice would be if the club is lacking, move on to another ASAP don't wait it out and hope for it to get better, it never works out that way. You just end up wasting your time
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I usually do at least one dancer rotation, unless I am some place like Tootsie's whee there are so many dancers, that can take forever. Of course a lot depends on if I know the club or it is a first or second time visit. Te dancers themselves can chase me out very quickly. On average, an hour, I would say. I have had visits as short as a look around and leave.
  • bigdude012
    13 years ago
    2-3 hrs. I drive an hour and a half just to get to the club so I like to take my time and just hang out. The dancers understand this about me and don't get pushy
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    I think I'm in the minority here. I think I might have to change my nickname to Marathon Man, 'cause when I go to a club, I am there a while. I don't want to feel rushed, and if I'm enjoying myself, I want to prolong that as long as possible. There is nothing near home, so I am either driving 1.5 hrs (Kokomo), or 3 hrs (Indy), depending on my OTC plans. I get a hotel for the night (here lately in the 'Mo). IF I venture into the club, I will be there a MINIMUM of 4 or 5 hours... unless I have OTC arrangements, what else am I going to do? Sit in the hotel? I don't think so!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Average 2-4 hours. Sometimes longer. I enjoy hanging out in the club, getting buzzed, talking to dancers and buying them drinks. After socializing, I typically get private dances with 2 to 4 girls.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    6 inches you asked how long
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I will spend on average 1-2 hours in one of my favorite clubs. Traveling around the country in a new club, I'll give it an hour unless I am there at shift change. In an hour, enough dancers will have been on stage, and enough will have gotten off their asses in their dressing room and come out and mingle for me to decide whether I want to spend any money on them.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    A lot depends on the club. If I find a club new to ne to be terrible I am outta there in 10 minutes. Typically for my two favorite Atlanta clubs, 2 hours. Now when I drive to my favorie club, 240 miles away, all bets are off. Typically 7-8 hours. A couple of months ago I got together there with magicrat and we stayed in the club nonstop for 13 [view link] the shit out of going back to the hotel room and watching TV.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    On a typical good-club visit, it seems to take me about a half-hour to get into the SC mood after I arrive, time enough for one drink to kick in and for me to slough off whatever real-world shit was on my mind that day. Then I'm usually good for another two drinks, which will carry me another couple hours that includes my 1.5hr "zone" I get in from the 30-minute mark to 2hrs, and then for a half-hour wind down. I do have what I think may be a strange and morbid habit, though. As I'm pushing open the door to leave the club, I turn my head in order to lay my eyes one last time on a naked chick's breasts. That way, if I die that night (car accident, heart attack, mugging gone wrong, etc.), the last SC image planted in my brain will have been a good one.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    my average time is probably about 2 hours. If it's a club I know all the girls, I'm usually spending a fair amount of the time with my favorites and getting dances from them, if it's not one, I'm wanting to make sure I've seen all the girls and picked out my faovrite. That being said, I was in Rick's in Minneapolis this week for over 4 hours... This discussion is making me wonder what's the longest amount of time I've ever spent in a club and I think I did about 8 or 9 hours once in a club... man that was an expensive night, but it was fun at the time.
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    I have been doing destination visits lately so I am trying to take it all in. Usually at the club 3-4 hours but if it tough to get dances from the pretty girls I will stay till close (6+ hours) and walk out with money in my pocket. Shadowcat, how many do thank you's do you have to give out in a 13 hour club visit?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    silky: a lot but worse than that is the bad case of lap dick at the end of the night.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    sc, that's about right. With all the vigorous grinding, do you all ever have to ask a girl to slow it down so your dick doesn't take too much of a beating? Do some of the girls have teflon coochies? Because of my limitations, I can only spend about an hour or so in a club before my cover story starts to unravel. A few weeks ago I went to one club to fill out the membership crap, knowing that they weren't going to let me in that day. Did it and took off, very little exposure to any smoke. Went right back home and the wife had unexpectedly come home from work sick. If it hadn't been a planned short-term trip, that one could have blown up in my face. So you never quite know. If it is a new club, I need to hang for at least a couple of hours to get a good feel for the club and see a complete rotation. If I'm feeling no love at that point, I fold the tent and go home (or try to work in a quick stop on the way home).
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    So Larry, how do you handle the smoke fumes that cling to your clothes, hair, and skin? Most women have smellers better than mine, and even I can smell the smoke on myself long after leaving a SC. I actually keep a separate set of SC clothes in my car that I'll change out of when I'm done, but the smoke still clings to my hair and skin - can't your wife smell that, or do you time things so you can shower before you see her again (such as at a health club)?
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Rod, I knew this one visit (Bonita's) was going to be about 3 minutes, so I didn't take another set of clothes. Had I gone in the middle of the afternoon for a regular visit and not taken a set of clothes (thinking that I'd just go home and take a shower before she came home from work) I would have had a big surprise. Smokey clothes and being gone from the house the whole time. It would have hit the MF fan. All bars around here are now smoke-free, I think. I was on another thread talking about all of the precautions you have to take with smokey clothes, perfumes, glitter, stray hairs on the car seats, etc. For the skin and hair, I usually have to stop off and take paper towels and scrub my skin (face, neck, back of neck, ears, arms, around mouth--due to pussy juices, and even wet down my hair). I also use the 55mph open window blow dryer. Even then I try to gin up an excuse to take a shower before jumping into bed (after she's asleep).
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I remember TUSCL had another thread going on that topic. It seems I'm not the only one who makes a strong attempt to keep people's probing questions at bay, and I'm not even married. But there have been times when I've gone out with a girl (even with female friends) after I've spent some afternoon time in the SC, and have used my cars built-in "260" air-conditioning system (roll down two windows and drive like 60) to beat out as much of the offending odor as possible.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Ultimately it depends on how much money I'm willing to spend and if I like the place. Average (under normal circumstances) about 2hrs. Standard procedure was to watch two rotations of all the girls where I'm a regular. Money's been tight lately, so had to cut back.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    I usually make it through the shift rotation. So it depends on how many ladies are in that particular night. At the smaller clubs (i.e., fewer dancers) it can be about an hour. At the larger clubs with a lot of dancers, it could be several hours. I tend to like to see all of the talent for a particular evening, then make a selection. Or if there's not someone there to my liking, then off to the next club. I always have a back-up plan.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    Probably 2 hours, to see the stage shows and visit with as many of the hotties as possible. Sometimes I get disgusted and leave pretty quick though.
  • joeblow44
    13 years ago
    Like a few of the guys had mentioned, it depends on the club. In a club like Henry VIII in Southgate, MI, Guys don't stay there long at all. It's take care of your business and leave. A club like Penthouse in Detroit that has a lot of girls working, it will be a longer visit (money permitting). My average is 1 to 2 hours.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    This weekend was the arnold classic in columbus. I spent a total of 8-10 hours driving between clubs checking them out on friday evening. I was exhausted all of the next day and could not get Mr H up...
  • troop
    13 years ago
    depends on the club and who's dancing. ive walked in and turned around and walked right back out and i've spent up to 4 or 5 hours in a club too.
  • fredandethal
    13 years ago
    Generally stay about an hour and a half. That gets a rotation through. After that it gets redundant.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Usually 2-3 hours. After that it becomes boring.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I would say 1-2 hrs. My last visit was to the club about 2 weeks ago (I am ViP). I went on a Sat nite about 7pm finding the club not too crowded and just chilled for awhile. I then asked the coctail waitress if M or T were there (gals I had done recent itc FS with in VIP). T was available and I approached her at the bar. T (WR2) is 20, blonde spinner, and was in red sexy bikini outfit. She was excited to see me ($200 for FS) and had to do a dance set then we would go to VIP for fun. She is a good fuck but have not seen her otc. The sex is CG style and she does do HJ or BBBJ to warm you up. I dont do these gals itc as often bc WR1 (sexy 28 yr old petite blonde cheerleader type w big boobs) who I meet otc averages $135 POP. I watched T thru her dance sets knowing that when she was done we would go to VIP and I would get to fuck her. It gives you a rush sorta like a naval pilot ascending to the flight deck getting ready for a sortie. I tipped her a number of times. I took her up to VIP and fucked her and it was real good. She mentioned she had been on BackPage but does not do that now as club would fire her. We exchanged phone numbers and she said she would meet otc for $200. I was probably there for 1.5-2 hrs. In the meantime WR1 has kept me busy with sessions 2-3 times a week. This has the impact of reducing my club visits. I do not spend too much on dances unless out of town in more expensive POP city like LA. In addition WR1 keeps me tied up offering bargain POP ($150-$200 1ST session of week then $100 any additional sessions that week.)
  • jackoff
    13 years ago
    I've spent as long as open to close - Yikes! I've also spent as little as 5 minutes - knew I was NOT in a safe environment and got the hell out. On average probably 3-4 hours in a alcohol bar, but only 2 hours in juice bars. I find it very easy to spend all night at the Paradise club in Lawrence, Ks. just drinking and having fun with the girls. Drinks are very reasonable, almost cheap and you can get a cute girl sitting on your lap all night for $100 worth of drinks.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    When I was single, a club visit lasted as long as my funds...or closing time. Whichever came first. Now...as long as I can get away with...which ain't very long. Need time to clean off the SC aroma before going home.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    A couple hours. If I can't somebody to "take me home" in that time frame, I'll go elsewhere. Or go home.
  • rockie
    13 years ago
    Typically 45 minutes to 2 hours. I will stay longer if I hit the swing shift with enough money, and attractive and new entertainment keeps showing up.
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    2-5 hours for the average club visit. Of course a bad club, etc., will mean I leave
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    my times vary all over the place, though usually I never stay less than half an hour. I was once in the club talking to a dancer and saw a guy walk in the door. he scoped the line-up out, gave me a fairly dirty look (the dancer that was talking to me was one of the better-looking ones working that night), then walk over and start talking to one of the other dancers. probably five minutes later, the two of them head for the private dancer area. I don't think he was in the back for more than two song's worth (about ten minutes max) before he came out and walked right out the door. not the type of SC experience I'd ever want.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    Like some others, I live an hour plus away from the nearest decent strip club, so my visits tend to be longer, 2-4 hours in the afternoon. On an out of town overnight visit, I will just hang out, drink, and smoke cigars until it's time to go to bed, or until I find company whichever comes first.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    After reading some of these postings, I can't imagine myself not having so many clubs clubs near by. I feel fortunate to be in S. Florida.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion