tuscl

Dancer: "I have to change my panties because of you!"

Wednesday, March 2, 2011 1:14 AM
Who, me? For some reason my dancer was extra frisky. By the second song things had turned into an old fashioned make-out session, with lots of kissing and mutual (rule-breaking) groping. When we finished several songs later, she said she had lost count of the dances and I should just pay her whatever I liked. As I slipped her the cash she said, "I should be paying you for the way you made me feel." Well, I had to laugh out loud at that bit of SS. But she came back with ,"I'm serious, I have to change my panties because of you." When I gave her a skeptical look, she grabbed my hand and said, "feel for yourself." I have to admit she was SOAKED. She gave me a smirk, and said, "See, I can't fake that, can I?" Well, can she? How about your experiences?

40 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    i had the same thing happen when i talked a club manager into letting me get a dance from a bartender. it was only one dance and she told me she was soaked and told me to feel. i did, she was! i went back to see her the next night and was told that her boyfriend was in the club and was watching her give me the dance and she never came back to work. :(
  • troop
    13 years ago
    also i got a couple dances from this puerto rican girl once. she was so wet that i commented that i would need a towel to dry my hands. thinking that she was turned on by me i asked her if she would meet me otc and her answer was that she always got that wet when dancing. so basically i was nothing special to her, lol
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @ troop - homewrecker! lol
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    You should pay some to keep the wet panties as your trophy!
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Happens often to me. On my most recent St. James visit, hand was in the panties. As she started to moan, I smelled an odor in the room coming from between her legs. The odor happened because she heated up and got wet.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Or she peed on you.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Once, in Key West, a dancer squirted on my leg. Certainly was not urine.
  • laplap1974
    13 years ago
    @Steve229. Its pretty hard for a dancer to fake wetpanties lol. In one of the MD clubs(Bazz&Crue). The dancer I was with was very shy and actually not being paid attention to so I called her over. I got a $10 LD. She had nice movement and her ass was soft, I was fondling her and she was enjoying it, so much so that she turned around and got up on the couch I was getting my LD on and straddled me as she laid on her stomach. I was massaging her back and then her nice soft ass while her coochie was grinding on my groin(mind you I had a windbreak pants on so I was feeling good). Anyway, the more I was massaging groping her ass she started grinding a bit more. I slid her thong to the side and starting massaging up and down her crack she didn't stop me. I keep going for a bit till i started getting close to her coochie, I was playing about to manipulate that area but she slowly move my hand a way gently(if a woman slowly moves your hand away usually is a sign that she wants it but not in on the spot). I went back to massaging again a little more intensely and slowly worked my thumbs around her bootie hole which turned her on and use my other finger to finger her coochie to the point she was slippery and lets just say I ended up walking slowly out the spot.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    Ah, good times. When I lived near Kansas City, one of my favorite dancers would show a lot of response when I touched her. Her body would get really hot and sweaty after I caressed her for a few dances. And yes, she had to change a few times.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Have known a couple of dancers who got so wet that juices were actually running down her leg. Always enjoyable. I've heard, "you made me so wet, now I have to go change my panties", around a thousand times. DVE revealed that only a few of them were actually lubricated at all.
  • HottieHeidi
    13 years ago
    bahahahahaha! Oh silly boys. I use that line constantly.... but I never thought you actually bought it! I almost don't want to ruin the fantasy but you should know the truth. It's not juices... it's sweat, plain and simple. I work at a club with a 4 stages. That means for I'm moving nonstop for about 16 minutes, under bright lights, constantly spinning around, pointing my toes, arching my back, flexing my abs, legs, arms, etc. It's a major workout and I always have to towel off after I come down. However, that's when I get the busiest. I usually have a dozen or so LDs lined up and by the time I get to LD # 3 I'm soaked in sweat again. Let me remind you that the crotch is the hottest part of the body. My crotch + your crotch = soaked panties every time. Instead of apologizing for leaving a sweat stain on my customers pants I turn it into a business opportunity and tell them how hot and wet they just made me.
  • HottieHeidi
    13 years ago
    bahahahahaha! Oh silly boys. I use that line constantly.... but I never thought you actually bought it! I almost don't want to ruin the fantasy but you should know the truth. It's not juices... it's sweat, plain and simple. I work at a club with 4 stages. That means for I'm moving nonstop for about 16 minutes, under bright lights, constantly spinning around, pointing my toes, arching my back, flexing my abs, legs, arms, etc. It's a major workout and I always have to towel off after I come down. However, that's when I get the busiest. I usually have a dozen or so LDs lined up and by the time I get to LD # 3 I'm soaked in sweat again. Let me remind you that the crotch is the hottest part of the body. My crotch + your crotch = soaked panties every time. Instead of apologizing for leaving a sweat stain on my customers pants I turn it into a busine$$ opportunity and tell them how hot and wet they just made me.
  • HottieHeidi
    13 years ago
    bahahahahaha! Oh silly boys. I use that line constantly.... but I never thought you actually bought it! I almost don't want to ruin the fantasy but you should know the truth. It's not juices... it's sweat, plain and simple. I work at a club with 4 stages. That means for I'm moving nonstop for about 16 minutes, under bright lights, constantly spinning around, pointing my toes, arching my back, flexing my abs, legs, arms, etc. It's a major workout and I always have to towel off after I come down. However, that's when I get the busiest. I usually have a dozen or so LDs lined up and by the time I get to LD # 3 I'm soaked in sweat again. Let me remind you that the crotch is the hottest part of the body. My crotch + your crotch = soaked panties every time. Instead of apologizing for leaving a sweat stain on my customers pants I turn it into a business opportunity and tell them how hot and wet they just made me.
  • HottieHeidi
    13 years ago
    bahahahahaha! Oh silly boys. I use that line constantly.... but I never thought you actually bought it! I almost don't want to ruin the fantasy but you should know the truth. It's not juices... it's sweat, plain and simple. I work at a club with 4 stages. That means for I'm moving nonstop for about 16 minutes, under bright lights, constantly spinning around, pointing my toes, arching my back, flexing my abs, legs, arms, etc. It's a major workout and I always have to towel off after I come down. However, that's when I get the busiest. I usually have a dozen or so LDs lined up and by the time I get to LD # 3 I'm soaked in sweat again. Let me remind you that the crotch is the hottest part of the body. My crotch + your crotch = soaked panties every time. Instead of apologizing for leaving a sweat stain on my customers pants I turn it into a business opportunity and tell them how hot and wet they just made me.
  • HottieHeidi
    13 years ago
    bahahahahaha! Oh silly boys. I use that line constantly.... but I never thought you actually bought it! I almost don't want to ruin the fantasy but you should know the truth. It's not juices... it's sweat, plain and simple. I work at a club with 4 stages. That means for I'm moving nonstop for about 16 minutes, under bright lights, constantly spinning around, pointing my toes, arching my back, flexing my abs, legs, arms, etc. It's a major workout and I always have to towel off after I come down. However, that's when I get the busiest. I usually have a dozen or so LDs lined up and by the time I get to LD # 3 I'm soaked in sweat again. Let me remind you that the crotch is the hottest part of the body. My crotch + your crotch = soaked panties every time. Instead of apologizing for leaving a sweat stain on my customers pants I turn it into a business opportunity and tell them how hot and wet they just made me. Never forget, this is what we do for a living. We will say whatever it takes to get you to give us your money and keep coming back for more.
  • HottieHeidi
    13 years ago
    why is my post not showing up!?!?!?!?!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    You mean "why is my post showing up four times?" :))
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Lol, HottieHeidi, this site is not instantaneous. You post something and wait. I've been guilty a few time of not waiting for a post to post and hit the "Post It" link a few times with the same result. Have patience. LOL
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Heidi's point is well taken (and taken and taken. . .). Some girls sweat more than others, so that's a sure sign that you are not the special one when Sweatie Sue feeds you that line. There have been some times where the girl's skin is bone dry and there are some slow and sensual moves, but digital recon confirmed that the pussy was very involved. One time I had a girl who had tried out at the club and was then just hanging with her dancer cousin. She looked like she needed a pick-me-up so I cajoled her into some LDs in her civilian clothes (loose blouse, short skirt). First song was slow, but she started getting into it. By the end of the fourth song she had climaxed (it wasn't fake) and she was spent. I got home and noticed that my suit pants had a 2-inch tear at the crotch, where she had really been grinding. Need to get the tear sewn up, but her scent is still there. I found out later that she had gotten pregnant, was moving back to her home town, and that I was probably her last dance. I showed some interest in her and I do think she was showing her appreciation. Heidi, we all know that the comment is pure SS, but there are a few times that the evidence just can't be faked. A good customer will know the difference.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    was in PP in ATL a few years back and went to VIP with hot blonde latina. she left a big wet spot on my dockers when she came after the third dance (lots of titty sucking and grinding on my leg). she apologized profusely as i think it really embarrassed her. no doubt about this being pussy juice not piss!!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    well i know the friggin difference between sweat and pussy juice!
  • Ctdaytriper
    13 years ago
    Few dancers have said this to me. I can tell they are telling the truth by the teeth marks left on my chest. Then I get don't tell anyone because I do it just for you. lol
  • HottieHeidi
    13 years ago
  • HottieHeidi
    13 years ago
    bahahahahaha! Oh silly boys. I use that line constantly.... but I never thought you actually bought it! I almost don't want to ruin the fantasy but you should know the truth. It's not juices... it's sweat, plain and simple. I work at a club with a 4 stages. That means for I'm moving nonstop for about 16 minutes, under bright lights, constantly spinning around, pointing my toes, arching my back, flexing my abs, legs, arms, etc. It's a major workout and I always have to towel off after I come down. However, that's when I get the busiest. I usually have a dozen or so LDs lined up and by the time I get to LD # 3 I'm soaked in sweat again. Let me remind you that the crotch is the hottest part of the body. My crotch + your crotch = soaked panties every time. Instead of apologizing for leaving a sweat stain on my customers pants I turn it into a business opportunity and tell them how hot and wet they just made me.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Ok. You have made your point, 7 TIMES. Now go cool off!!!
  • HottieHeidi
    13 years ago
    sorry guys. I'm new at this. I tried to delete my post but I guess I pressed ignore. Woops
  • troop
    13 years ago
    silly girl, tricks are for kids! i was talking about a bartender that was working on a slow night and only game me one dance and a dancer that had been off stage and sitting with me for awhile before we did the lappers. both were hardly sweating. sounds like you have an excessive sweating problem to me. just because your sweat glands are malfunctioning doesn't mean every other stripper's sweat glands are the same. obviously some of them are normal.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    I have heard that line many times, and most times it is just a line, but I have had a few times where the dancer got very wet, and all but two of those time involved some stimulating of her on my part in a full contact club. The first time occured during a two for one, feature act, two for one combo. Midway through the second song of feature act, she said she really didn't want have to go back to the dressing room and would give me two free songs if that was all right, and she added "plus I am really horny". Who was I to argue, although I doubted the horny part, except during the first song of the second two for one she said into my ear, "oh my god I am about to cum," and proceeded to grind my crotch for about thirty seconds then paused a bit. She spent the rest of the two for one basically hugging me. I only got one more dance from her after that, then she seemed to avoid me. The second time was one of my favorite, back when the club used to give $10 dances. I got 4 songs from het that time, and was about to leave. She said, "you don't quit now when you got me all hot and bothered." I told her I was out of funds, and she countered that the rest of the songs were free. She often gave me one or two free dances if the club was dead, or when she was avoiding bachelor's parties. So I thought nothing of it. This time she continued for four more songs, then like other dancer told me, "I am cumming," and got my pants pretty wet. She stayed at the club three more years before retiring, but never repeated that experience, although she still give me a free song or two.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    OK, no one else asked it, so I will. WTF was she doing wearing panties? :-) To be noted, pussy juice stains don't really show up on black pants in SC lighting. But get in some regular lighting, and OMG!
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    I had some genuine sexual chemistry with a dancer so I did a VIP with her, which turned into a full GFE makeout session. She was grinding my dick but then started working herself on my thigh. Then she took my hand and put it inside her bikini, and showed me what felt good for her. A couple of minutes of this and she came like a freight train. No faking that one! We made out some more later that night, after she took a long break.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    bum, I know many may scoff at this, but I find that many dancers I've been with often enjoy themselves. Part of it is treating them respectfully and not just pawing all over them. There are some things women can fake, but some are involuntary, so easy to tell. Men don't have the faking option.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    Things do get carried away sometimes - we're all human, and can respond to sexual touching - but I don't think it's that common. Girls may enjoy it in a "fun" way but most are too busy thinking about their next dollar to really connect with a customer. My GF admits to being turned on by a customer 4 times in 14 years, and literally thousands of customers. Twice she let go and enjoyed it, twice she was so nervous that she drew back and couldn't wait for it to be over.
  • how
    13 years ago
    I had a squirter once. We were both soaked after that FS session...
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I have to side with Heidi on this one. The crotch is easily heated up in a non-sexual way, and soaked panties, all by themselves, don't mean she's turned on. It might, but further investigation is warranted in such cases. :)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ok a clarifacation, the puerto rican dancer i refered to in my 2nd post was nude! my fingers were in her pussy, it was soakikg wet and it wasn't sweat!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd/troop/whoever, OK, here goes. As I stated above about women, "...women can fake, but some are involuntary, so easy to tell." Three things that will tell you for sure; 1) Erection of nipples (easiest to tell). 2) Pussy lubrication (also easy, but if you think sweat, not easy). 3) Their pupils dilate (If you can see their eyes, easy).
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Clubber: 4) Chest flushes red to a greater or lesser degree. 5) Same for the labia, which also tend to open up when actually aroused. Those to depend on being able to see, of course.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd, My list was not intended to be all inclusive, rather my tells.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    I've heard this quite a few times, too... and although it is usually SS, I've experienced it when it has been true. The most recent was when my curr fav was really gettin' into our dance. She had earlier confided in me that "it had been months" (she had gone through a divirce), and she was feelin' extra horny. She is typically a very sensual dancer and doesn't normally grind - it's more of a slow, total body to body caress (hard to explain but VERY enjoyable). She started holding me tighter and breathin' in my ear... then her pace picked up. She just lost control and rythmically ground her pussy on me... when the song ended, she didn't stop - just continued... became more urgent... "things" were hitting all the right spots mutually until she shuddered for a half-song. We cuddled for the rest of the song, then she jokingly blamed me for it (she said, "look what you made me do, naughty boy!", and then told she had to go change. I didn't want her to leave and held her arm, but she said "no REALLY..." as she stood. My leg was soaking from crotch to knee.. I almost thought I'd been the one making the mess. It wasn't sweat, I guarantee!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I think HottieHeidi gave us the straights goods on this one. We are all PLs here, remember.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion