tuscl

Ultimate Compliment

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 12:33 AM
There is a dancer at Miss Kitty's in Washington Park going by the stage name Sinclair. See the review from 01/28. Can anyone else on here say a dancer chose your TUSCL moniker for a stage name?

28 comments

• potheadpl
    13 years ago
    No, but they're all potheads. Or is that pill heads? LOL
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Mine doesn't exactly roll off the tongue...
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Somehow, I can't imagine anyone, much less a stripper, using my nick.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    come on now sinclair, we all know that every strip club in the world has a dancer named troop ;)
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    yeah, I doubt I'd buy anything from a dancer named Rick ;)
  • robbing1
    13 years ago
    My name also does not qualify. Good for you, sinclair!
  • LoneLurker
    13 years ago
    I'm still searching. I think it's going to be a long haul.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    It would be a hoot for a stripper to use "Dude" in her stage name-she wouldn't make tip out.
  • robbing1
    13 years ago
    LOL this topic is so interesting, but it only requires one sentence answer/comment. =D
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    Hmmmmm --- might change my name to 'Bubbles' ...
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I've known (and gotten dances from) two "Stevie's."
  • robbing1
    13 years ago
    Idk any dancer named stevie, but I get a stevie from almost every dancer that dance for me.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Some of you may remember a guy named Chandler that used to post on here a lot. Well, I was in my favorite club, Columbia Platinum Plus,and so was Chandler, when the DJ announced chandler as the next dancer. That really got his attention. Chandler, the dancer is still dancing but Chandler the TUSCLer has not been heard from in a long time.
  • winorhino
    13 years ago
    I shudder at the thought of a stripper named Wino Rhino.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I've never seen a "Clubber", but once saw a dancer that went by "Baby Seal Killer".
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    robbing1 - I've also got dances from a "Robin" GMD - there's a "Georgia" at one club, haven't sampled her yet Shadowcat - most clubs have a "Kat" at one time or another
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    A tranny?
  • Drippy
    13 years ago
    Hmmmm. Would definitely be a turn-off if she used my name.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I see we have a newbie on here. idaho_75. Lots of dancers could be using that name. LOL.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    I have encountered girls that would FIT "robbing one," but were too slick to actually use it. I have seen "shadow" and "cat" but not shadowcat. Maybe I can talk a girl into using BaddJackie.....
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Waaaay too many looney dancers in my day.
  • metaldude
    13 years ago
    Think I'm out of luck with both metal and dude
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    metaldude: I have seen a "metal." I only saw a "Dude" in the Big Lebowski.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    If I saw a dancer on stage with a spear or harpoon and a name like Sharkhunter, I think I might stay away. I don't believe a dancer would do too well with my name.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Of course if the girl was hot, guys always pay attention to a girl with a weapon. A sexy outfit and a weapon might get guys attention. If that didn't work, I'm sure her harpoon could catch a few people.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I doubt there are any Dandy Dan's, but there have been some Dani's and Danielle's within my experience.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Primo is just to masculine of a name for a dancer to use. The best compliment I can imagine is for the girl to offer me money for the honor of giving me no hole barred sex!
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    I've gotten a Stevie from a Pothead. Does that count?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion