tuscl

Best day of the week to go clubbing?

jester214
North Carolina
Monday, February 14, 2011 8:41 PM
ShadowCat questioned what was the worst... Now I'm curious to hear what we generally consider the best day? I'm big on Thursdays. Normally see traffic start to pick up dancer wise, but without the massive crowds of customers.

24 comments

• txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Anytime I am in the mood, and the club is open.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I would say Thursday maybe. It is not yet the weekend so the big crowds are not out but the hot strippers still usually work on thursdays. I also dislike how some clubs will run stupid daily promotions to drum up business on certain nights like "2 for 1 night is tuesday only" I would rather just go to a club where you can do 2 for 1s any night. One new such promotion is "manwich monday". On mondays you get 2 girls for the price of one for the champagne room to make a man-sandwich between their bodies. Not sure how the girls would feel about only making half as much money and having to share the other half with another stripper.
  • tttclub
    13 years ago
    Thursdays in most places. Weekend talent with weekday crowds, sometimes a lower cover (not that $5 should make or break anything.) Or for those with an ATF, her "slow" day.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yeah I like Thursdays. 2nd best is Wednesdays.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    I think it depends. For regulars to go for their ATFs, the slow weekdays when she work should be the best. For random visits, I think Friday or Saturday should be the best when you have more girls to choose from.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I like Wednesdays. Friday around 6 or 7 isn't bad sometimes, as the night shift girls are coming in, and if I see one I like, I ask, "you gonna be back out soon?" Way more hits than not.
  • fredandethal
    13 years ago
    The time is best when the dancers outnumber or equal the customers. That keeps to price at acceptable levels and plenty of movement around the club.
  • TimboAtl
    13 years ago
    I think you also need to look at the calendar. Usually the 4th - 8th of the month is good. By that time the girls are behind on their rent, and bargains may be had in the VIP room. Plus more girls will be working trying to pay the bills.
  • robbing1
    13 years ago
    @Timbo your insight on that is pretty good. i heard the likewise for post-holiday time period. I wonder around what percentage of an average dancer's income goes to paying the rent (and bills).
  • biggb011
    13 years ago
    timboatl had a good comment. the date makes just as big difference or more. but most importantly i think it depends on the clubs. my fav time is a mon at 6 at 1 club and sat at 11pm at another. at both the clubs they aren't packed with guys and the girls generally are plentiful. whats funny tho is if i was to switch the times at each club they'd both be packed!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    One club comes to mind as far as standing out: Cannonball Cabaret in Brampton, Ontario. I was there for Friday day-shift and the A+ rated talent was present in full force & on the same mission: relieve the guys of their payday income. A shark tank full of chum and hungry sharks had NOTHING on those gals!!!<p> So, how was it the *best* day? Who doesn't want to see some solid 10s and a VERY healthy supporting cast??? And an anything goes VIP area (though there's this janitor who's gone rogue with his flashlight in VIP -- is he spotlighting the action for the webcams??? -- yet keeps his job eventhough he can't seem to clean a bathroom for all the tea in China!)<p>
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    I always go on Friday or Saturday. The economy is really bad here, so the clubs are never super busy, but weekends are when the most dancers are working.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Thufridasaturmondays are good
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Whenever my favorite calls, or I know she is working.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Any day of the week that ends in "y"
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    lol vince. Monday thru Wednesday nights are the best for me. Relatively slow and virtually all of the girls working those nights are full time strippers. On the weekends we see not only many more young guys, bachelor parties, etc., but a lot of p/t strippers with weekday jobs, and those girls are never the best OTC targets.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I've had good times and bad on slow days and crazy nights. I think it depends on too many factors to choose a best day or time.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I don't like the "lifer" types, so I prefer Friday and Saturday nights.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    christ! now we have a phone shill! :rolleyes: thanks for the info so i can make a note to never use your product danx3!
  • scpatron
    13 years ago
    Thursday night all the way. You get that end-of-the-week unwinding vibe, you can be tired the next day at work without it mattering too much, and best of all, you're not fighting a big crowd and can get that individual attention in the club from the same girl(s) who are there on Friday/Saturday nights.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Timbo: the one and only text I ever got from a stripper to "come see her" was on the 8th. She was about to have her utilities turned off. She needed $600 fast. I am too old to take 12 blow jobs in succession, so she didn't get it from me.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    BaddJack, call us when she needs cash again. We'll take turns. LOL
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    For some odd reason Tuesdays seem to be decent. Slower night, better vibe, but not desperate. I feel like I can walk in with low expectations and always exceed them. But being a trapped married guy, roaming around on any Tuesday night is suspect. You mean to tell me that time when my fav called in a tizzy about her car insurance being due and I didn't bite, it may not have been ordinary SS? She was even offering her roommate for a two girl show, a 2fer. Hmm, I'll have to rethink my skeptical bad-ass self.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "the one and only text I ever got from a stripper" BaddJack don't text?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion