tuscl

NO SHOWS !!

10inches
Florida
Monday, February 14, 2011 6:32 PM
why do dancers do this ?? tipped dancer on stage; she came over to my table to thank me; asked if I wanted lap dance; said yes; she said she would be right back after visiting the restroom to freshen up; never saw her again. not only did she not come back to my table, it appeared that she left the club.

25 comments

• looneylarry
    13 years ago
    The really good ones are masters at keeping all their plates spinning at the same time without anyone noticing. Your girl probably had a better offer come up (an OTC regular) or she made her tip-out and more and didn't need to stay. I had a fav once who had regulars that would pay the usual rates while I would be there for a short time but tip generously. She called me one day but had overbooked herself. I was there at the same time one of her other regulars was there. You should have seen her bouncing between the tables trying to keep us both satisfied. A slick line of SS!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    simple answer.. it's.. because.. they.. are.. STUPID!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Maybe she was intimidated by your nickname?
  • djscotti
    13 years ago
    Maybe she got High in the Bathroom, wait I'm sure she got high in the bathroom and zoom zoom zoom Space cadet.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Being "independent contractors" they can service whoever they so choose. Bottomline: what you should be happy with is you still have your money, to spend on whoever & whenever you so choose.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Bathrooms are for getting high?
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    And they don't care. There will be some other guy waving his money around when they come back. (Well, until they get to old.)
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    dumb bitch is playing hard to get with you. I have also heard excuses of they were busy with a phone call. deogol makes a good point. It is like working in a gold mine to them. They are so arrogant they figure they could make money off any customer in the place especially if it is an upscale club.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    That is why I always use my perspiration and stick a C-Note to my forehead. Nobody says "Pathetic Loser" like Uncle Benjamin.
  • kingcripple
    13 years ago
    i have never had this problem. i always figure the old adage about strippers being money hungry was true. i honestly think this never happened. just me though. a stripper isnt gonna pass up an oppertunity to take your damn money
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Because they do, they know there is money whereever they want it, and just because they say they'll come back, well, it's typical SS.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    There's billions of wish in the sea, and even if you get upset and leave, there's three more to talk your place. At least b
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    I've got even wierder situations I've pulled out a wad of cash (that's the wad that they want to shoot!) clearly showing benjamins, and tipped a 5er and ask them to join me for a dance and they never show up... those few occasions just make me shake my head.... most of the time the girl nearly orgasms when she's banjamins, on those few occasions I chalked it up to money saved for another day...
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    I recently tipped a girl on stage and around the third time while I was tipping she asked if I wanted a lapper. I said sure, plain and simple. She gets off stage and said she had to tell her friend where she was going (throughout the night I saw her walking around with what seemed to be a newbie dancer). She goes to where newbie is sitting with a customer she was talking to earlier. Sits down on custies lap and in the next 15 minutes I see her glance over a few times to see if I'm still sitting there. Eventually I said screw it and just got dances elsewhere. When I finally left, made sure to walk by her table while counting a stack of the $$ I had left.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    It's been more than 7-8 years since I had a stripper pull that crap with me. Ten years ago, when strippers pulled that crap with me, I learned not to put my eggs in one basket. I remember the last time it happened (Trophy Club) the stripper disappeared and a while later, a better offer happened. The disappearing stripper returned and was ticked to find another girl in my lap.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    uscue13: "When I finally left, made sure to walk by her table while counting a stack of the $$ I had left." And then got mugged in the parking lot. ;-) I'd sooner pull out Mr Happy in the middle of a SC than my wad of money.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    As to the OP: 1) Some are stupid 2) Some are trying to keep more plates spinning than they're capable of 3) Some got hit up for a 2-hour VIP between the stage and you 4) Some are drunk off their ass, but hide it well, except for the occasional total brain shutdown
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    No show no go
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    OTC regular, boyfriend called, drugs or boredom. Any of those things will trump coming back to you.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Because they can.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    To add to LeeH's list: 5) some are repulsed by old, fat men (like me) no matter how much cash we have plastered to our forehead.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I don't care if they don't show up...I'll just grab the next girl that interests me. I have enough "loyalty" in daily life and don't really use it when it comes to clubs or dancers.
  • 2ofus
    13 years ago
    ... because she was a stripper. dont try to figure it out.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    I've seen this happen a lot too. Sometimes it's a bad attention span. But most times they've got--regulars, big spenders, whales, getting high, smoke break or just have too many laps on the runway and can't take off with you. You need clearance from the Tower. Forget'em.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    But then again, if you spoke the right language, maybe she would be right over. I'm sure she speaks Green.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion