Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancer asked me to do PORN!

potheadpl

Florida

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

A dancer I'm friendly with is a retired porn star. Well, she recently got a huge boob job and is looking to re-enter the business, and is planning to start her own website. Last time I saw here she asked if I would shoot with her for the "fan fucks" section of her website.

I politely declined. It's flattering, and something I've always wanted to do, but the idea of an internet porn video hanging over my head forever doesn't thrill me.

Am I just being a wuss? It's not like I ever plan to run for office, and she's pretty hot...

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

I'm a single guy. A porn tape with a porn star would only raise my sranding.

Profile picture for DougS
DougS
•

Dudester... I'm guessing your standing isn't the only thing that she'd be raising!

I would agree with pothead, though... it wouldn't be comforting knowing that there is a video out there that could cause you a whole lot of grief depending on when and by whom it is seen.

I WOULD do it if my face were obscured, though. I've seen quite a few videos (mostly the COHF variety) where the guy is actually wearing a mask.. as long as you don't have any identifying marks or tats, that would work!

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

It will come back to haunt and damage you. Covering your face won't matter. Production crews, camera operators, distributors or even the guy who gives you your royalty check, will talk.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

How much would you get paid?

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"planning to start her own website"

That's the kind of entrepreneurial spirit that built this country and just what we need in these economically hard times. Pothead, you owe it to her, yourself, and your country to do this. Party on!

Profile picture for BaddJack
BaddJack
•

Internists everywhere would applaud if I made a porn movie. No one, and I mean NO one, could possibly watch without getting sick to their stomach....

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I am camera shy. Even the ones in the clubs bother me.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Do it ph !!! LOL. We'll all buy copies !!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

What is going on? First you were talking about ogling gay guys on SOBE, and now wishing to buy a porno of potheadpl? Tell me it ain't so that you are leaning to the other side! :) :)

ps - I know better, of course. See ya!

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

I say GO FOR IT. How many once in a lifetime opportunities do you think you're going to get. Just wear one of those mexican wrestling masks and you'll be fine!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

potheadpl, You're living my fantasy life! Why don't dancers ask me to do porn? Maybe the sight of my naked body would change the movie genre from porn to horror?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

vincemichaels makes a note to himself: Bring Rufies to the club tomorrow. Dose the dancers and blame Clubber:):)

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Vince, you could shut down an entire club (ie Bogart's) by doing that to all of the dancers. They'd all be passed out in the dressing room. Then that would end the "Would you like to buy the lady a drink?" scam.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I've seen clubs here in Louisville where one extra ruffie would result in fatal overdoses for half the dancers. I don't understand how they even stand up when blood only constitutes half or less of what's in their veins.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

potheadpl, 'fill yer wellies' as they say over here, in other words 'go for it'.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

The Hamiltons could expand their business by shooting porn videos in their VIP area lol.

Profile picture for Realist123
Realist123
•

To answer your question, are you being a wuss?

YES YOU ARE!!

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

GOD DAMN!! potheadpl, what are you waiting for? What is the scene going to be - creampie, anal, tug job, foot fetish, big boob???

Do it. Upload pictures. Write an article. You will be a tuscl immortal!!

Profile picture for fesz
fesz
•

Do like a POV style, then you wont have to show your face. you're the camera man.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Dougster--I hear they pay by the inch. Some royalty checks are larger than others.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Once time I tried one of the date rape drugs. I just fell asleep. :)

Profile picture for potheadpl
potheadpl
•

I think there would be no payment(other than nailing a 4'11" porn star with 32 DDD boobs). I'm supposed to go to a party she's hosting at the swingers' club tomorrow night. She says she likes to have sex while people watch, so that may be my audition. If I can perform there then the website may be a viable option.

Yeah, I'm going to hell...

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

We'll be there, ph !! Pin her to the wall!!!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Another club name, "Club Hell".

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Your description sounds like the porn star "Guage".

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

^^^ I love Guage! She looks so cute and hot and innocent yet she does some freaky shit (for me) in her videos. Who would thinkn a girl that small could do triple penetrations?!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement