tuscl

Advice Needed

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 1:14 PM
I met this sweet girl who's not really a stripper but has no choice but to dance. The reasons why are a little fuzzy, something about a sick mother and starving orphaned nieces and oh yeah, her brother was kidnapped by Somali pirates. Obviously she desperately needs the money but I don't want her to have to strip for a bunch of old perverts. She said that for $600 a day she could stop but since she works seven days a week that adds up to more than I have. I could move my own widowed mother to a cheaper hospital in Tijuana and sell her wedding ring but would it be enough? You know how greedy Somali pirates can be.<p>Anyway, please get back to me soonest as the bank opens at 9. Thnx<p>One more thing. If I do help her, should I ask her out to dinner or would that be too forward of me?

7 comments

• Prim0
    13 years ago
    LOL...yet another example of why I love this site! Thanks GSW
  • troop
    13 years ago
    huh? is there sarcasm in this thread?
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Why don't you sell a kidney? Or your liver? I'm sure the girl will appreciate your sacrifice.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    What jack said, perhaps you should sell your house and car and live in a van down by the river. Welcome back dick. Missed you.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    Thanks Jack. Took your advice and sold a kidney. She knew a doctor who came right over and did it at my house. He was much better than the doctor who took out the other one last year. She didn’t want to take the money but I insisted. Of course she’s going to be busy with her pirate negotiations but promised to call. She said that “Maybe we can do lunch.” I knew she was different from all the others and I really think it’s going to work out this time. Anyway, thanks again.<p>And Dudester, I’ll try to be a little less subtle if I ever attempt sarcasm in the future.
  • imnumnutz
    13 years ago
    agree with prim!
  • bigdude012
    13 years ago
    wow. Gotta love Dickjohnson
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion