3.Brad's Brass Flamingo • Indianapolis, Indiana<p>
4.Hip Hugger • Kokomo, Indiana<p>
5.Set-It-Off Go Go Bar • Philadelphia, Pennsylvania<p>
6.Paradise Saloon • Lawrence, Kansas<p>
7.Fairbank Hotel • Toronto, Ontario<p>
8.Cafe Cleopatra • Montreal, Quebec<p>
9.Bonita Flats Saloon • Olathe, Kansas<p>
10.Follies • Atlanta, Georgia<p>

How can the *fine* Mexican places be #1 and #2 and not a single Detroit club makes the list??? Heck, even Quebec and Ontario get some face time!<p>

19 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    At least there's no Vegas clubs. Save those for the Worst Dollar Value!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Best Physical Club

1. Hong Kong • Tijuana, Mexico
    2. Tootsie's Cabaret • Miami, Florida
    3. Adelita Bar • Tijuana, Mexico
    4. The Penthouse Club • Detroit, Michigan
    5. Hollywood Show Club • Washington Park, Illinois
    6. Sundowner • Niagara Falls, Ontario
    7. Christies Cabaret • Cleveland, Ohio
    8. Deans Gold • North Miami Beach, Florida
    9. Deja Vu Showgirls • Saginaw, Michigan
    10. Hustler Club • Lincoln Park, Michigan

3 michigan clubs for best physical clubs.

What surprises me is that Deja Vu club in michigan
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Detroit is the best vale for extras but in terms of strip club experience it can be expensive. Mandatory valet, mandatory coat checks, high drink prices, pushy waitresses/bartenders, bathroom trolls, day cover at some places, etc. make it seem like it would be an expensive city to live in and go to strip clubs every week due to all these fixed costs.
  • nengneng
    14 years ago
    I love BBF!!!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    CT - Paper Moon didn't make the list?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I don't know, but I think that there are several ways in which this list could be disputed. Now I can't speak for the Mexican clubs, but otherwise...

For example, for those who just like viewing, in TX and some clubs in PA one can drink all night and watch naked women for the price of a $10-20 cover if one buys a bottle and goes to a nude byob joint.

For the lapdance hounds, in some clubs spread around the country, one can find some great lapdances with topless or naked ladies for $10 per song. Atlanta (follies already mentioned in the above list), Charolotte and Dallas (Pandoras) come to mind as places where I've seen this.

For those who like the full monty, in clubs in SC and FL a half hour VIP with a great finish can be done for $150, and some clubs even throw in a complimentary drink.

Net-net, I guess it depends on how value is measured, but there are a lot of great value plays out there, depending upon one's tastes.
  • Raincoat
    14 years ago
    $10 lap contact dances puts a club on my short list for value. At the end of the evening I will have spent more, but had a better time. If more clubs would go this way, the girls would find that they are making more money and the club is taking in more cover charges.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Nice rebuttal, Sam. I was ignoring the flaws and focusing on the sugar I must admit.<p>

Steve, ugh! If ever there's a "Worst Offer Routinely Pumped by a Club DJ" category, The "World Famous" Paper Moon wins hands down.<p>

Also, if there's a 'Feminist's Revenge" category, Centerfold Club in Columbus, OH., is the winner. Outfitted to be the ultimate man cave until you get to the VIP area. Ever had a dance on a lazy-boy crammed into a closet, with a floodlight over head, a full length mirror on the wall opposite you and no cover for the doorway? Sounds shitty? Just imagine the topper: the bouncer stares at you the entire time in the mirror. And the dance? Pasties on the gals, no touch by you and low contact by her, all for $30 per. By the way, this 'venus fly trap' is located next to the airport just to skin the husband who thinks he can't wait to cheat on the wife...<p>

Rick, you ought to consult with Founder for a fee ;)<p>

Raincoat, the key to the HipHugger $10 dance model is the club takes nothing from the gals (unless they're late -- then they're fined a $1 per minute for every minute they're late.) Whatever they make they keep. No tip outs, house fees, etc. The secret is as you say, the $10 dances are inexpensive so a constant flow of guys are always coming. The girls come to make $50 an hour+. IMO more clubs should adopt the Hip Hugger's model. Especially The Paper Moon!!!!<p>
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    ^^^ Couldn't agree more Raincoat. Lowering prices, instead of jacking them up to $30-35 range, would get me into the clubs more often!
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    What we need is a Sam Walton of SC's. Large volume of decent quality products for fair prices!
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    I agree with the $10 bogie. When lapdances get to be $20 - $30 a pop, I tend to sit on my money more tightly and find it easier to say No to any experimentation with a new lapdance candidate. At $10, I throw caution to the wind and jump right in, usually going to the club more often and eating/drinking more while there.

I'm sure clubs do a cost flow analysis and maybe they find the drop off in dances is more than offset by the increased dollars brought in by the dances they do give. I just wish more clubs in more cities would take up the slack at the $10 end of the scale, thereby offering something for everyone, and maybe opportunities for a wider variety of girls to make a living.

For example, it'd be nice if in Tampa, there was a $10 version of a Mons Venus. Maybe the girls wouldn't be as hot (but I'd imagine they'd still be as good as BFF in Indy), but if on a beer budget for the night, they'd suffice.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    My last comment got me to thinking that in Atlanta, there's a club called Pinups that features $5 lapdances. They're done in the open - e.g., at your table or on chairs along the side of the room. I went there once, and while not stunning models by any means, the girls gave decent mileage for $5.

I have NOT however, gone back. So I guess my thought is that I'm not just whining about the money and wanting something for nothing. Rather, the $10 level seems Psychologically like an amount I'm comfortable parting with for a certain level of perceived value.

It reminds me of a hotel survey I took once that asked at what cost/night would I perceive a hotel to be beneath what I'd consider staying in. I hadn't thought of it that way before, just assuming I always wanted the cheapest price I could get (this is pre-Priceline). But then I realized that indeed anything below a certain $ level (say, $40/night) would probably fall out of my consideration due to my assumption it wouldn't be anything I'd want to sleep in.

So, there was a 'floor' I was comfortable with and I think the same applies to lapdances.

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Rod, "cost flow analysis"? Don (the owner of The Hugger) probably knows business by his gut. I can't imagine him hiring a college-educated person to crunch the stats. If anything, he should spend some dough to get some better furniture in the place. What they have now is VFW banquet hall stuff.

Also, dances at The Hugger are done out in the open at the far end of the club. The out-in-the-open probably prevents even higher mileage (ie Detroit) from taking place. That said I did get a gal one time (unsolicited) who told me she was going to bend over and wanted me to shove my fingers in her... oh nevermind. And for the record, I declined.
  • silkypants
    14 years ago
    I have been to clubs one through four in the last year, almost in that order. And the value in TJ is purely based on vip/upstairs hotel rooms. I think $10 two way contact lap dance clubs is the way to go for high value (10 rating). Along with BBF and Hip Hugger, the Inner Room Cabaret is also supposed to have $10 lap dances. I plan on verifying that in February.

There are additional costs in traveling to TJ that aren’t included in the reviews such as cab fare that may reduce the TJ value. Flights to San Diego for me are around $500 now.

If TJ had $10 two way contact lap dances, Mexico might be richer than the US. I will have to ask the next time I am in TJ.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Jen's Den in akron has $5 bar stool dances. Lots of stick shifting in them. $15-20 VIP dances and extras friendly. Only downside is the dancer quality.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Jen's Den in akron has $5 bar stool dances...Only downside is the dancer quality."

Well, that and the fact it's in...Akron, lol.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    ctqwerty - I've heard good things about Hip-Hugger. When I'm next in Indy, I think I'll bypass my usual fav, BBF, and head up to HH. Sounds like fun.

silkypants - Yes, Inner Room is about the best thing going for $10 (see my review). Also, I found that Diamond Dolls in Pompano is not as expensive as I first thought. I used to primarily get lapdances at $25/per, which could get up there pricewise. But I found that if I just talk w/the girls and then let them offer to do a tableside dance for $10, that they often do their best to pursuade me with their stick-shifting, grinding, and occasional hand-in-pants to consider their private dances. I usually wind up enjoying these tableside dances as well as the VIP (almost) and they're even better mileage-wise than Follies or BBF.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Heck, even Quebec and Ontario get some face time!"

...and it's about damn time!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    It all comes down to the reviewer. His total experience and his ability to separate club physical from dancer quality and to falue. There is no fucking way in hell any TJ club rates a ten in club physical. But some guys rate it so just because they got laid there for a good price. And the dancers got a good rating just because they got laid for a good price.

Yes there are around six Atlanta clubs that offer $5 dances. Most of them are black clubs. And the physical quality of the dancers really falls off from the clubs that charge $10.

It's no secret that Columbia Platinum Plus is my favorite club but I can only give it an overall 8.0. Physically it is a nice sized, clean club with comfortable furniture.I have seen better. Pink Pony South in Forest Park Ga being one. Attractivness of the dancers is generally good. But I have seen better. Chettah in Atlanta comes to mind. Value for me is great. I can get VHM from a lot of the dancers for 2 for $20 but I cannot give it a 10 because I know that there are other dancers charging a lot more and not doing as much for it. I know that there are better. In TJ for instance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion