tuscl

Priming the pump

Friday, January 28, 2011 4:01 AM
When my fav has to go on stage, I'm the first one up to tip her. I tip generously and she gives me some personal attention in return. This normally results in a parade of guys going up to tip her, chat her up and ask about dances. It's win-win. My dancer appreciates the tips and leads for dances. I get off on knowing that other guys want my girl, but that she belongs to me...at least for the next half hour or so. Anyone else do this?

16 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yes, I do it all of the time with gridget and for the same reasons you do except she stays glued to me the whole time either of us is there. Usually 5-8 hours.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    steve you are full of good ideas
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    No pink shirt required?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Only with my ATF, and like sc, she stayed with me for the duration, except one time.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    All the time when my first ATF was at her old club. If she's fairly prone on stage, and I'm seated, we're pretty much at eye-level. I tip her well and "cheer" her on when our heads are close together. We had an understanding -- when stage is over, go work the room, but then come back to me when the well runs dry.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    The one time my ATF went to sit with another guy for a bit, she ended up moving in him him. Messed up a year or so of her life. She came to me when it all went south with the two of them and I got to do my father thing.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    So "Pop Clubber" How many little Clubbers are running around South Florida. LOL, just kidding, my friend. Enjoy Stir, I'll enjoy the Detroit clubs for awhile while I'm home. Yesterday was fun, I have several more clubs to "review" LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yep, especially for a favorite. So far, they've been appreciative.
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    I generally do this as well but I can't say that it has resulted in a stampede to join the tip-a-thon. Girls are generally appreciative but they tend to like me for my charm and winning personality. LOL.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    Depends on the club and atmosphere. Often times other guys won’t tip if they think “my” dancer is not available. In these cases I sit back and hope they think she may now be available. Pretty good at reading the crowd and it works out about 50-50 on whether to prime the pump or not. And I’m never worried whether or not the dancer is coming back or I wouldn’t be tipping her in the first place.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    I prefer it when my girl primes MY pump. OK. So I'm a guy.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I think some guys are intimidated to go up in front of the rest of the club to tip. They just need to remember that we're all there for the same things and generally, none of us guys is going to judge another for stepping up to the tip rail. I think that one of us more confident guys going up to tip allows some of the shyer guys to feel ok to go up too.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    Absolsutely. Start the parade so she's got potential money lined up. Just let her know what youre doing.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, My ATF danced for me maybe a total of 6 songs. From that point on, all was platonic. Being over 50 and she wasn't 21 when we met. She is younger than my daughter, but still my ATF. I wish I'd have know you on my trips to Mt. Clemens. Don't freeze!
    13 years ago
    I tip my fave. Don't necessarily try and be first. I haven't noticed any impact of my tipping. Guys could care less what I do. They're interested (or not) in her.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I don't prime the pump. In Alberta during the final song of the dancer's stage set the dreaded "loonie toss" takes place. After this is over and the dancer has gathered up all her loonies I go up to the stage and lay $10 or $20 on the stage and thank her for her show. Guess who is the first customer approached for a private dance?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion