tuscl

Have you ever fallen asleep in a strip club?

It was late at night and I found a quiet spot. I might have dozed off because time flew by. Have any of you done this before? It was late at night. I noticed I wasn't nearly as drowsy as I often am on my drive home so I guess it has benefits if you can sleep without anyone bothering you late at night in a strip club. One dancer said she might put me on youtube though if she catches me.

16 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    The clubs play the music too damn loud
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I have to admit that I have. I tend to drink heavily in the clubs and a couple of times over the years I over-indulged and dozed a little. When I woke I had enough sense to know that it was time to call a cab, but no doubt that it sucks when this happens.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Did at The Wild Orchid in Reno. Floor manager sent one of his gals over to wake me up. Though many dancers operate with a mentality guys should always be spending (dances, drinks, etc.) for their time, nothing says lame club like guys sleeping ...
  • GoVikings
    14 years ago
    No, I haven't. Like samsung1 said, they play the music too loud to fall asleep at the strip club's I've been to.

I will say this though. Yesterday, I actually got bored during my visit. That's something I never thought I'd say, but it's true

Reason being is because I was there during the day and there were only 10 dancers working. Out of the 10, only one was dance worthy and she ended up leaving before the DJ announced the next 2 for 1, so I didn't end up getting a dance from her. :(
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    I've come close... Usually when I was sunk into a comfy chair and had shifted my attention to a TV having given up on the girls. I usually assume this means its time to leave.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Even at my most googly-eyed worst I have never fallen asleep in a club. I have been known to lose control of my cash, however.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Not in a strip club, but I think I've fallen asleep in the middle of reading a sharkhunter post, lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Nope. If I'm in danger of falling asleep, it's time to leave.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I've come close, but I haven't yet. At one club, I was tired but didn't feel like leaving, so I just slept in the car for a little bit. It works out all right as long as you leave your wrist band on.
  • mikeya02
    14 years ago
    I havent, but a young friend of mine actually fell asleep while getting lap dances. When he woke the girl told him he owed for 5 dances, he said no way and ended up running out with the bouncer chasing him. What a dope!
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    I once fell asleep in a club in Topeka and woke up on an Amtrak bound for Denver.

Whoops.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Back in the day I was pulling 12-18 hour shifts, if I went to a strip club, there were plenty of occasions I'd start nodding off. Strange, but true, despite the loud music.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Bored, a few times. Falling asleep, no.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    LOL steve!
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I wasn't completely asleep, I was getting drowsy though. That happens sometimes after 4 AM. If I'm really tired I just stay home. I'd rather fall asleep on my sofa rather than in a strip club and definitely not while driving.

I once slept through a very loud fire alarm in college one night though. I could hear that fire alarm over a half mile away on campus. It could hurt your teeth it was so loud in the hallway. I couldn't believe how someone could sleep through it. I heard stories. Then apparently I did one night. If I could do that, I think I could fall asleep with the music at full blast at shadowcat's favorite club as long as my ears were not ringing too loud.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I don't want to end up on youtube. A dancer threatened to put me on youtube if she catches me sleeping.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion