tuscl

How can I Keep my New Year's Resolution?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Looking back on the year 2010, I decided I spent too damn much money in strip clubs. Now some people might advise me just to stop going to strip clubs, but that's crazy talk. I analyzed my spending and found I could save a significant amount by cutting out extras (that is, blow jobs and full service). So one of my New Year's resolutions was not to get extras any more.

So far in January I've visited strips clubs five times, and I've kept my resolution only once. This seems to be the problem. I go to a club and drink until I'm pleasantly buzzed. A beautiful dancer comes by and we have some more drinks. She takes me to VIP, where I intend only to play with her boobs. She rubs her body against me for a couple dances, and then unzips me and starts sucking. At this point, I either forget my resolution completely or I say screw it. Another resolution fail.

If I continue this way, I'm going to spend even more in 2011 than in 2010. What can I do to keep my resolution not to get extras from strippers?

15 comments

• Dougster
    14 years ago
    Think you made the wrong resolution. Should have been to make more money so you can afford the extras and don't have to feel guilty about it. It's not to late to change your resolution!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I find myself in agreement with Dougster, what kind of stupid ass resolution is that? :) If you truly intend to keep that one going forward, you're going to need to stop putting yourself into situations where breaking it is all but inevitable, i.e. remove yourself from temptation.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "What can I do to keep my resolution not to get extras from strippers?"

Easy, move to D.C.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Well shit, Jackslash, judging from your profile and reviews - hitting up the highest mileage Inkster clubs - you're like an alcoholic working at Jim Beam. You need to frequent some of the pastie clubs in Houston to help you abstain. If the rather low-tier women don't kill you libido, the damn $20 wristband you have to buy just for the privilege of entering the VIP will.

In all seriousness, I feel your pain. I too did the math and realized this is a quick way to spend oneself out of house and home. I try going to clubs and insisting to myself I'm only going to enjoy a couple drinks and tip at the rail - that's it, no VIP, no lapdances, etc. But just last night, I failed again after a hot Russian honey jumped up on stage. Looking like a young Laura Dern, I knew my willpower was in trouble. And then when she turned out to have one off the sweetest personalities I've ever encountered, coupled with that sexy Russian accent, it was all over.

I like Dougster's recommendation, which I'm making some plans for. But I also decided to more frequently go to bars like Tootsies in Miami that are so big and impersonal, I can more easily just sit, watch, and tip without feeling tempted to partake of other activities. We'll see how that plan goes tonight...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    D.C. is not too far from Baltimore though...
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Denial of pleasure is not all it's made out to be.
  • Realist123
    14 years ago
    For me it is the opposite, i go to the VIP intending to play with some boobies and i cannot even do that!
  • mjx01
    14 years ago
    First, that's a crappy resolution. Second, you don't stand a chance of keeping your resolution once you're sufficiently buzzed. Set a budget for want you don't mind spending. You can still get some action, but cut down on how often you hit the club.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Fuck strippers OTC then you aren't spending money inside the club.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Your new years resolution shoulda been to promise to NEVER make another new years resolution again.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Move to Alberta, specifically Edmonton. Lots of SCs to visit but ITC extras are strictly VERBOTEN. Temptation will never be offered.
  • kuteechaser
    14 years ago
    This is so easy. Just cut your number of visits by half or one third each month and you can still enjoy the blow jobs and full service without guilt.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Maybe you should look for waste spending in other parts of your budget...do you really need THREE meals a day?...Do you really need to live in a nice place or could you get by in some kind of boarding house? How much could you save by walking to the clubs instead of driving? There's always a few extra bucks that can be sqeezed out of any budget!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Start a new hobby. Rob banks, then you'll have plenty of money to enjoy going to strip clubs.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "What can I do to keep my resolution not to get extras from strippers?"

Stop going to strip clubs so much, or just get LDs from ugly dancers...lol...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion