tuscl

Talking to strippers in a club with loud music...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, January 2, 2011 10:32 PM
tigerfan3 said in another topic "When it comes to turning down the music, there are reasons why it's so high at strip [view link] is that it makes it so people at the table next to you can't here your conversation with the dancer. Another is that it makes it so the customer and the dancer have to lean into each other in order to talk, they have to speak into each others ear." I agree with part two. I love having those tits shoved into my arms and chest but you can still whisper into each others ear with the music at reasonable levels. As for part one. Do you really give a shit that people at other tables around you can hear what you are talking about with a stripper? I don't unless I am propositioning her and if that is the case, I am gonna whisper it in her ear anyhow. The only real advantage of loud music is that you can FART and nobody hears you.

20 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    It would also drown out 'dancer drama' if it surfaces on the main floor. Or management putting the squeeze on a customer who a dancer reported as shorting her. Or a customer calling a dancer a ROB., etc. That said, the volume level at most clubs is a typical loud. Columbia's Platinum Plus often takes it to another level of auditory oppression.
  • Lewis1975
    13 years ago
    I've been to some clubs in Dallas lately where the music volume was tolerable. Notably Baby Dolls. Also Spearmint Rhino. Or ...maybe I'm just starting to lose my hearing.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I've been to PP Columbia when the music was so loud both dancers and I had to shout in each other ears, and our most frequent replies were still "What?" I can understand the "lean into each other" principle, but some clubs take it to hearing-loss level.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Lewis, I agree with you - some of the Dallas clubs crank the music up way too high. If you think those places are loud, try the Clubhouse - you'll walk out deaf with a headache.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Did you say something, jackanonymous?? I see your lips moving but the music at Columbia PP is so damn loud!!
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Loud music is supposed to create a party atmosphere and block conversations between patrons and dancers. No talking--just buy drinks and dances.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    LOL, VM. Can you hear me now? A few times I've had dancers there maneuver me into a "quiet" corner to try to talk to me. Didn't work.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    a local club here in columbus was braggging/advertising their new sound system. It is painfully too loud
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Another thought on this: in clubs where dancers frequently negotiate prices for LDs, how are you supposed to discuss the pricing? This can lead to a lot of misunderstandings. Trying to find out what I'm getting, at what price, has been a problem at PP Columbia for me a couple of times.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    Tips for club managers - the music's too loud. No, it's still too loud: [view link]
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Me: "Wow, that was a great dance for me, how 'bout you?" She: "I got off three times, didn't you hear me?" Me: "Darn, the music is too loud...why didn't you just guide my hand to hot and wet promised land?" She: "Music isn't THAT loud!"
  • crecat03
    13 years ago
    Music at clubs in general is too loud but how many of you expect to have a serious conversation at a strip club. PP Columbia gets a bad rap for loud music but I really don't see it being noticeably different in the main seating area than other clubs and I do like that it forces the girl to come very close to talk with me. I hear the vip areas are quieter and my fave PP Columbia has several quiet spots you can go to when you find a girl who can talk sensibly.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    dregdog03, everyone on here knows that PP is my favorite club and that I know my way around there. The 2 quietest places in the club are the mens room and the dancers dressing room. Obviously couples cannot carry on a conversation in those places. The next quietest spots are the semi private couch dance rooms. The less customers back there the more privacy. The more privacy the higher the mileage. Now some couples will just sit back there to talk. Some times for as much as 30 minutes. This cuts into the privacy. Which cuts into the mileage. Except for one well known dancer. lol. I can't stand voyeurs. Get them back out into the main room by lowering the music volume. Damn it!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Me: I'm terribly sorry. The music was so loud I didn't hear you say, "don't cum in my mouth."
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    My biggest problem with hearing in a club is me. Since I was a child of the '60's, my hearing was mostly ruined back then. However, sometimes it is a plus in clubs. When the dancer stops by that I have no interest in, I claim I can't hear them, and often can't. Usually they move on quickly.
  • dw.buck
    13 years ago
    turn it down. i wanna here her gag when i blow my load down her throat . lol
  • SometimeVoyager
    13 years ago
    <p>Conversation with strippers is overrated. Their approach is usually canned, disinterested, and shallow. I always wish for the volume to be lower until it is, then I end up wishing it were louder.</p> <p>If she wants to get my attention she should sit on my lap, move her hand to my crotch, and whisper anything she has to say into my ear. I'll get the message.</p>
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    clubber: I like that move. Never thought of it myself. I am not so much a child of the 60s - rather a teen-ager of the 60s but my hearing impairment comes from being too close to seismic dynamite blasts or chains rattling around drill stem.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I realized feigning hardness of hearing might be a good strategy when I actually misheard a dancer as saying "want a dance" when she actually said something else, and walked away offended when I said no thanks. Now my response is "What? What? Sorry..."
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Well, it works for me. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion