tuscl

Year in Review?

Friday, December 31, 2010 3:16 PM
So, clubbing-wise, how was your 2010? Good, bad or mixed? (Hopefully not ugly, lol).

25 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    Mine? Mixed. Quit my old club, dumped my old favs (easier said than done, lol). Met some nice girls in the new clubs I visited and had fun, but didn’t really connect with any of them. (Still looking for that perfect ex-cheerleader stripper…) On the plus side, since I avoided going all PL, I’m flush with cash to spend on some hot new prospects. So, the game’s afoot for 2011!
  • mikeya02
    14 years ago
    Got 5 phone numbers, never called them, spent a ton of money on my girl, she spent a lot of time treating me great, hooked up otc twice with her,wanted to see her more but who knows. Mixed.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Good. Excellent even. And Goddess willing, next year will be just as good. Can't wish for better, as such would probably kill me.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Awesome. Did multiple 2 girl OTCs, met a couple of very talented ITC girls and developed a local fav that I've been hitting regularly for OTC. The shitty economy really translated into great bang for the buck. I only hope that 2011 is as good a year. ;)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    even though i had a few good times, met some hot newbies, and was even getting laid by an amateur ex dancer for free it was an off year for me. every atf prospect ended up quitting dancing or moving on to parts unknown. here's hoping to a more stimulating 2011 ;)
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    The Seattle scene fell apart with the demise of the Colacurcio clubs after a multi-year multi-agency takedown. So far it's still easy to find strippers in the other clubs willing to do OTC, but I don't know how things will evolve with time now. Economically the markets are saying we are heading for some nasty inflation in 2011. That is realy going to put the squeeze on dancers. In some ways this is good for customers, but it does mean some of the better ones with options will just leave the business altogether if there is not increased demand for dances so they can pay their bills.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Preface: "Even when its bad, its good". I did have some good times in '10, but could be called a "bad" year in that my club visits dropped ~ 15-20% due to less favorable travel patterns and increased workload.
  • SometimeVoyager
    14 years ago
    It wasn't a great year for quantity but a success in terms of quality. God how I do love Texas and Florida!
  • Jmoney007
    14 years ago
    i would have to say mixed as well, but i did finally get my first ITC action and that was at the beginning of the year, i hope i can repeat this one, for all the other visits they were hit and miss but hop hopefully the new year will bring new faces.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    favorite strip club 2010: penthouse detroit favorite stripper: Tiana at penthouse detroit best grinder: Brooklyn at kahoots columbus Best value: Amber's cleveland best stick shifting: Amber's cleveland ROB of the year: any former Diamond's cabaret dancer (one in particular was working at Cheeks when I met her) Favorite strip club to eat at: Cheeks dayton Favorite nude club: Living Room dayton Best management: Club X columbus Most expensive lap dances: $50 Gold room dances at Columbus Gold or $100 gold room dance with a feature Cheapest lap dances: $5 dances in Akron (jen's den) Best stage tipping: Living Room dayton Highest mileage: Henry's the VIII South Lowest mileage: Vanity columbus or Diamond's Cabaret dayton best physical club: Penthouse detroit worst physical club: Centerfold akron Favorite after hours clubs: Cheeks dayton Club with the most dancer: Cheeks dayton 50-70 dancers working on friday/saturday nights
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Impressive list, Sam. I'm sure lots of R&D went into it. And I'd agree, I'd start (and hopefully end) with The Penthouse Club in Detroit.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    To quote ole "Blue eyes", it was a "very good year". I have built a strong foundation to carry into 2011.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    steve229, it's been a year. Let's put it that way. It's been good, it's been bad, it's been ugly. LOL. Like all of us, I've enjoyed the company of some exceptionally fine women, I've met some ugly old hags that should have retired many, many, years ago, specifically "Ruby" who worked forever at Henry's the VIII South in Southgate, MI. I'm told she has moved on. YAYYYY LOL. It's been bad when the dancers can't count dances, but I always offer to leave after paying for only the dances the dancer actually did and I haven't been physically thrown out of the club, so overall, it's been a good year.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    2010 was a year
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    In 2010 I went to strip clubs at least once a week and sometimes two or three times a week. I wasted a lot of money. I spent the rest in strip clubs.
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    2010 was better than 2009. One of my favs moved 3 times so I followed her to 3 different clubs. Visited some clubs I had never visited before. Had some intense and sensual LDs from some very pretty girls. Had some really great sex. Met some nice dancers, maybe things will develop in 2011. Went further with one fav than I ever have before and I have to say it was fantastic. Downside: The economy is still up and down and so is cash flow. Could not visit the clubs as much as I wanted. Lost a fav, and I haven't been able to find her. Goals for 2011: Spend the night OTC with a fav. Get more ITC if possible. Develop a new fav. Avoid ROBs. Here's hoping that 2011 is a better year for everyone here and may all your stripclub wishes come true.
    14 years ago
    2010 was a great year. One fave moved away but still keeps in touch and gained two new faves. Extras far exceeded those of prior years. My long time OTC thing with one girl continues.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Well, since I went back to work in late 2009, my disposable income is up as is my clubbing, so I would say it was a pretty damn good year!
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    I guess I fall into the mixed category. I had more itc and otc fun than ever before, but now the regular strip club visit seems lacking in comparison, but one doesn't get the extras or otc fun without working the regular SC scene. Plus to paraphrase someone, a bad day at the strip club beats a good day at work.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Interesting post. 2010 was my entry into the SC culture. I jumped in head first last spring and had a few disasters before I scoped out the lay of the land. I am a fairly quick study and I soon figured that OTC was the way to go for me. It was stunning to discover that spectacular sex with a hottie was available for much less than a third the cost of an average bottle of Bordeaux.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    2010 was a great year the most sessions (sex) ever. Most were otc sex with fav but there was some great itc sex with some strippers at the club. A past fav from 2007 otc near xmas I hooked up with off FB. 85% of spending was Direct (otc / itc sex) with the balance being gifts, tips, and some dances (exploration). Spending came in around budget. Action from strippers keeps me away from BackPage whores and almost all the girls at the club play. For 2011 I want to stay same course and keep spending under control and stay safe. I would like to enjoy some more club fun like dances and just chilling. The recession has brought down POP here in Houston.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Good year overall. More hits than misses.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Great year for strippers. Found a nice stripper girlfriend. Rather, a nice girlfriend who happens to be a stripper. Don't think it's permanent but it's fantastic for now. Still enjoy going to clubs. Now, with her. Just to look, and chat.
  • likes2look
    14 years ago
    A year of firsts. Went to several different clubs for the first time. Posted my first club reviews. Hooked up my first OTC action. (rickdugan is my hero.) Finally here is my first post in the discussion pages.
  • I'm sorry to say that it's been a down year for me. Still unemployed, and it was finally a year where I had to dip into my savings to get by. I still used some of it to go stripclubbing, but even I had to cut back at some point. Lost an ATF. She said my favorite stripclub was closing. It hasn't; in fact, it put a new jukebox in, hardly an expense a bar that's shutting down would make. But she's gone. Another dancer I like is leaving "The Life" and "going straight," too. I'm mostly saddened over an ATF that I don't think I will get dances from any longer. I used to trust her with some ITC fun, but for some reason she won't touch my pee-pee anymore after I offer it to her. I'm mad at her, but sad at the end of our relationship, such as it is. I also feel kind of bad that I might have lost the respect of another stripper. I think she's hot, and I've even see her OTC (no sex, just hanging out) a few times. I thought I'd take a chance and show her my pee-pee the next time I saw her working, and she, uh, hasn't been cool with me the same way since. Now that I think about it, my dick-showing exploits have run into a bit of a cockblock this past year. A couple of girls from this one club that invited me to their weekly private party haven't been so hot about me showing them mine. Hoped beyond hope they would like it, for some reason. The only good thing about this year is I have found another chick who wouldn't mind getting nasty on me ITC. Unfortunately this is the same club with the stripper who stopped getting me off and the one I see non-sexually OTC. I have a switch to make; wish me luck. My goal is to vacation in cities and take in as many stripclubs as possible, then report back here. But that takes money, and I still have no prospects -- or hopes, for that matter -- that I'll get a job that gets me money in order for me to really hit the strip joints hard in 2011. Finally, a belated toast to all the lonely souls who have found us and TUSCL in 2010, and I personally mourn for the lone wolves whom we either have lost or who have disappeared over the past year. May we see them again down the road, and Happy New Year to all of you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion