tuscl

Looking For Current Reviews Of New Oreans Clubs

Tuesday, December 28, 2010 4:22 AM
We have a group headed to New Orleans in early January. Can some members with recent experiences at clubs in that location please post some reviews and suggestions?

7 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    just type New Orleans in the search box.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    they are expensive and low mileage
  • dancecritic
    14 years ago
    I know how to use the search box and read comments on each club. I am asking for some additional, recent reviews of clubs since many of the reviews are not current.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    That, in itself, should tell you something!
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    The reviews are current enough. In general, the clubs on Bourbon St are expensive and the girls use all kinds of "promises" to separate you from your money. If I were organizing a trip somewhere with guy friends for the purpose of enjoying women in different ways, I would not go to New Orleans. Have fun drinking and collecting beads.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I go to New Orleans two or three times a year. I last went in September. Read the series of blogs and the reviews I wrote. What the guys above said is true. The French Quarter is high priced for what you get. Bourbon Street clubs are a tourist trap. Feel free to message me if you need info on a specific club. I have been to all of them at one point or another. Detroit and Houston are way better club cities.
  • wwpmi
    14 years ago
    get out of the Quarter and drive to Visions and the two clubs close by. Visions is a great local club and the two clubs close by are clubs with mostly black dancers and are white frendly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion