tuscl

Rookie trying to become a strippers regular, how much need to spend to be releva

Sunday, December 5, 2010 8:30 AM
Met this stripper the other day she said she was actually new to stripping.. a couple months.. seemd like it too..spent about $200 on her and asked her when she worked again next.. she said a week from then, but most of the times ive asked a stripper when she works and then eventually show up the next week they are no where to be found, they don't have set schedules so its no big deal but im really enjoying the time i spend with this girl, i haven't gone back yet so i don't know if she will be there but in your guys experience how much do you need to spend on a girl to get contact info from her or actually be relevant in her mind? Most of the time i ask dancers for info they probably think im some dude who wants a date.. its not like that, im just interested in seeing them at the club again, my question basically is there an amount i need to spend or is there a way to get info without seeming creepy? Also is it possible a stripper this new to the game doesn't know how or isn't even interested in a regular? How do you bring it up? Sorry if the post is a jumble of repeating myself, im half asleep, thanks for any help, this rookie appreciates it.

28 comments

• MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    If you're really that hard up to see her again, then just give her your cell number & ask her to text you the next time that she's working so you can come in & see her at the club.
  • GGz12
    14 years ago
    Thanks for that, not really interested in her calling/texting ME though, bad things could happen! ;-)
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    It's not how much you spend, but many dances you get and how frequently you show up that counts. Most guys that visit get one or two dances, and won't stop by again for 3 or more months. So if you show upa a week or two later, she'll remember you. In my experience, if you get at least 3 dances from your first trip most dancers if they are free, will make a beeline to you the next time they see you. Contact info is not important. If she doesn't keep a a regular schedule, then she usually isn't worth it. All the dancers I currently have contact info on I can count on one hand, and all of them gave me their info without me asking. Personally I never ask for it. Also don't worry about asking for her schedule
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Phone numbers work both ways yanno...once you get hers, she can call and/or text you anytime that she wants to.
  • boatmonkey
    14 years ago
    Becoming a "regular" with a girl can have its advantages, like really getting to know her as a person more clearly than you will as a random customer. But once she knows you are hers, and the other girls know you are hers, you'll find other dancers reluctant to approach you and her own advances will become less seductive. Hey, she knows she has you in her pocket and she'll back off on the Royal Treatment. Strippers are not dumb - they all give just enought to satisfy the customer. Ironically, that can often result in assholes and jerks actually getting farther with a girl than a decent regular. They do what they have to do to earn their living. If you're interested in just having a great time in the club, don't become exclusive to just one dancer.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    “is there an amount i need to spend?” Rl27 is spot on from what I’ve observed – it’s not necessarily how much you spend as how regularly you're spending in the club (hence the term “regular”). In the clubs I visit, if you stage tip, get 2-4 dances, and buy her a drink or two each visit any girl would be ecstatic to have you as a regular. That should get you a big hug when you come in the door and a good hour of her time (more if the club is not busy) devoted exclusively to you. I don’t know your financial situation, but if it was me, I would spend less more often. “Also is it possible a stripper this new to the game doesn't know how or isn't even interested in a regular?” Very well could be. In most cases, if you just dropped $200 on a dancer, she would be the one trying to find out when you’re coming back to the club, letting you know when she works next, etc.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    This is the formula given to me which exactly computes to the penny how much you should spend: $ = stripper hourly rate (ask stripper) H = # of hours you know stripper L = stripper weight IQ = stripper approx IQ $x10 - Hx5 - L/5 + IQ*9 = capital investment required Follow this formula and you will become her regular in no time.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    gatorfan - Thanks for the formula. If my calculations are correct, a PL's capital investment would land somewhere in the neighborhood of ~$1300 (assuming the stripper hangs with a PL for a couple hours in aggregate over a 3 or 4 club visits in a month's time, the girl pockets ~$50/hr (i.e., $400 over an 8hr shift, averaged for slow times), is not a porker, is smarter than a 5th grader). Here's the calc: ($50hr*10)-(2hrs*5)-(110lbs/5)+90IQ*9) = $1278 Seems high, no? For myself, I would guess across 3 or 4 visits, I'd drop ~$200 for drinks and lapdances (w/dances at my club going for $10/song). Even with a VIP thrown in for $200, we're still under the $500 mark. Did I do some thing wrong?
  • jay46gt
    14 years ago
    You forgot the necessary special adjustments for looks (which can vary depending on the girl ... as well as how much beer you've had) & time into her shift (b/c hey, who doesn't appreciate the 'freshness' factor?) Given r = 'looks' rating (1-10) and ts = time into shift (1-8 hrs), you adjust the total by adding the following expression (r-6) x 20 x (1 / ts) Now you say 'Woah, woah, woah!! Hold-on-there-chief! This doesn't look right ... the total adjustment gets smaller for both fuglies (1) as well as smokin' hotties (10) towards the end of the shift!! For example, you subtract less for fuglies and add less for smokin' hotties. Assuming you're drinking alcohol, and time goes on, it becomes harder to recognize the difference (beer goggles) and motivation (desperation) increases on both sides to give/get a dance. Besides, WTF you're making me do math at a strip club?!? Still I'd like to say, the formula my friends never lies! :)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I believe the ONLY criteria is the dancer. Yes they are out for money, but most have some limits. I've know many dancers to turn down money for many reasons. You can pick any dancer you wish, but if she doesn't wish to be your favorite, you are out of luck. Also, I guess what constitutes a favorite has to enter the picture.
  • Madison07940
    14 years ago
    If you are really into her, and as clubber said, she has to be into you, or it is a complete waste of time and money. If you want her to pay attention, make sure you drop at least $5 as she is dancing, don't slip $1 into the G. Then do many dances, and make sure you are showing up at least once a week when she is dancing. You need to up the $200, that is very low, I never leave a club without dropping at least $1500 - $2000 per night.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Weight is where her looks is weighed in. Why question a timeless formula created by graduates of M.I.T. (or was it T.I.T.). If the customer smells bad, repulsive, or annoying then forget about it.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Holy tip rail, Madison07940! You drop upwards near $2K every time you go? And do you go more than once/year? I get a little skeevy if I start venturing north of $200. Of course, I'm going to Atlanta and Indiana clubs, where $10 gets you a decent lapdance. But still, $2K? I'd be interested in anyone else's hit to the wallet on an average night. I try to hold under $200, which breaks down to: - 1 admission ($10 at the door, plus $5 for the goddamn valet = $15) - 3 drinks for me (3 x $10 w/tip = $30) - 2 drinks for the ladies (2 x $10 = $20, because I don't buy drinks for everyone who sits with me) - 10 lapdances (10 x $10 = $100, which is usually 1 or 2 lappers per dancer, and I'll see maybe 4 - 5 dancers in a night) - Enough left over (~$40) for rail tips, occasional lapdance tips, and tipping the goddamn bathroom troll)
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Madison can afford it. No reviews equals no club visits.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    sc, At his rate, I can drop $10-15 MILLION a visit!
  • GSWx4
    14 years ago
    GGz: There is no set amount of money you should be spending. Start with what you can afford. If you can only afford a used Dodge, don’t try to buy BMW. You WILL spend more than you should. Accept that and the fact that at your stage of the game that you are naïve, you will be played and you are a potential PL. There is nothing wrong with any of that if you try to learn from your mistakes as early and as cheaply as possible. Try to limit both your alcohol intact and the actual amount of time you spend in a club on any one visit. As was recommended, more visits more often equals consistency to a dancer who will appreciate a regular small pay check as much or more than a single large pay day. Sit back and observe a little rather than biting at the first baited hook that floats by. It’s a great sport and you can play well into your old age. Good luck and enjoy.
  • GSWx4
    14 years ago
    - alcohol intake -
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    What kind of alcohol? Jim Beam?
  • GSWx4
    14 years ago
    Gator: Life-long friends don’t count so Jimmy, Johnny, Jack, Jose, and of course Ole Grandad are always OK.
  • bang69
    14 years ago
    The best advice i can give is this. 1. Treat her with respect becuase this is how she pays her bills. 2. Get lots of dances from her. 3. Tip her when shis on stage. Do that & she will remember you.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    so madison what clubs are you spending the money at? who are the lucky strippers? how much mileage are you getting for that 2k? you are the mileage guy, right?
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    bang69 has it right I only go the club once every couple of months however when I walk through that door dancers pay attention, and some nights its all I can do to walk out with my shirt and pants on LOL.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Offhand, I'd say spend on her in 1-2 hrs whatever her shift earnings average is. (Average~ $300). Of course, I also estimate that 99 angels can dance on the head of a pin............
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Tis true, about spending some good cash and visiting her regularly in order to become a regular. But keep in mind that there are some (tho seemingly not many) strippers that don't want regulars. Sounds weird, but they do exist. And also don't get butt hurt if she's in the club and chooses to sit with a whale over visiting with you. Happens all the time. These women's sole objective is to get as much cash as possible, with as little work as possible. Yes, young grasshopper.......you will learn.....
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Don't forget SoCo. Did someone say pay her bills, do lots of lap dances and watch her shit on stage. Now there's a girl worth keeping.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    $100 should get her attention
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Gatorfan, Rod, Jay: Your formula approach was fascinating, and to an old historian, mostly incomprehensable. However, I can now honestly tell my college students that algebra has a practical application in real life. As for the original question, I have found that consistency is as effective as anything in establishing yourself as a regular. Even if you don't visit as often as they would like, dancers and staff will remember you fondly if you get more than one dance per girl, buy some shots from the shot girl (including a couple for dancers), offer to buy a drink for your favorite, and tip the door girl, servers, and bartenders. On top of all that, be a decent, pleasent person that stands out from the rude, disinterested, boorish, cheap-skate knuckleheads they deal with on a daily or nightly basis.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    GG, you are thinking about this all wrong. The question is not how much you need to spend to be relevant, the right question is how much (1) can you spend within your means; and (2) is her time/attention worth to you? Never, ever chase after a girl's affections with your money and never get too attached to one girl - these are very quick ways to go broke. Spend what you can afford and are willing to part with and those girls that want it will come to you. And btw, $200 in a night on one girl is not too shabby, so if she doesn't want to woo you for it then some other girl certainly will.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion