tuscl

How do I get Stains out of my Shirt?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, November 14, 2010 11:52 PM
No, you pervs, not those kinds of stains. What happened was I was getting VIP dances from a girl, and she started telling me how her boyfriend was screwing another stripper in the club. Then she cries on my shoulder and gets mascara stains on the collar and front of my shirt. It's a new white Pierre Cardin shirt, and I don't want to ruin it. Any tips on how to safely clean it?

21 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Get some detergent (several teaspoons) and dissolve it into a sink of cold water. Place the shirt in the water. Sprinkle detergent on top and let it sit for two hours. Return to the sink and start draining the water out. Run cold water over the stain while rubbing detergent over the stain. If stain remains, repeat entire procedure. If second go through doesn't help, take it to a dry cleaner while the shirt is still moist (DO NOT let it dry).
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I can send you some dry cleaning coupons.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I hope the dance was free!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I would use that stick they show on TV. It just takes any stain right out, and you know if they tell you that, IT IS A FACT!
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Sure, you go to the department store, but the same shirt. Take the other one to the dry cleaaners for laundering. Keep the spare in the trunk. Works all the time.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Oh, forgot to mention, when the stripper cries on your shoulder that her boyfriend is screwing another stripper, it's time to offer her some sympathy/revenge sex to make her feel better.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    but the same shirt = buy the same shirt.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the advice, guys. I decided to be safe and take the shirt to the dry cleaner.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    So, jackslash, is it true a lap dance is so much bette rwhen the stripper is crying?
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    Same goes with lipstick. My GF gets her lipstick on my dress shirt on many occasions. Normal washing will not get it off. Use bleach if its white or use detergent and hand scrub/wash the clothing.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    To me, wearing white, or any light color, in a club, is not the smartest thing to do. If you have to hide the evidence from a SO, then it can change the entire scenario.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    Really, this is what TUSLC is for? Laundry tips?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yep, PAS, most of us guys hate doing laundry. Any tips help. LOL
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    I was in a club to see a favorite once. She was late, and this beautiful Puerto Rican dancer grabbed me and pushed me into a booth. She was all over me and Mr. happy. She kissed me passionately several times, I literally had to push her away, knowing my favorite would arrive any minute. Moments later my favorite arrived and when she saw me she exclaimed "What the fuck is this?" I had a boner that wouldn't quit and lipstick all over my white dress shirt. The Dry Cleaners got the lipstick out, laughing all the way to bank. But I didn't get any that night.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Pablo: I think I'd've gone an found the other dancer, and given my money to a dancer who *wanted* it.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    why take a good shirt to the SC get a throw away cheap shirt. whoo are you trying to impress with good clothes
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    dw: While I agree to a certain extent, i.e. a decent looking shirt doesn't have to be so expensive that you're afraid to throw it away, I have observational evidence, however anecdotal, that wearing better than just decent looking clothes is more initially attractive to dancers than simply decent ones, and *much* more so than ratty ones. What happens after the initial attraction is dependent on other factors, of course.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    gmd, I find that in many clubs my biker attire works well. I believe it could be classified as somewhat "ratty".
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Clubber: Maybe, but biker attire has an appeal and attraction all it's own, whether in perfect repair or not. Stinky is generally another matter, though, at least to the girls I've talked to about it.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    i find great colored shirts at some discount stores for cheap and those i use at SC i dont use rattyy ones but a decent one can be found for 15-20 bucks
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I need this !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion