tuscl

I can't help it if she wouldn't believe me.

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
A couple of nights ago, I'm in a club I've only been to a couple of times, and this skinny no-butt dancer in leather with a riding crop comes over to me and starts with a predictable gambit.

Her: (smacking her hand with the crop) So, have you been a bad boy? Do you need a spanking?
Me: No. If there's any spanking to be done, I'll be the one doing it, thanks.
Her: OK, that'll work, too. Here give me a little swat.
Me: No thanks. If I can't do it hard, it ain't worth doing.

About this time, the bartender comes over to watch, obviously waiting for the opportunity to ply me for a drink.

Her: (shoves the crop into my hand) Come on, just one light one.
Me: No, if I do it, it's going to be hard. It will hurt.
Her: (turns around) Go ahead.
Me: I'm telling you, you probably won't like it, and I don't want you getting pissed at me because I did exactly what I said I would.
Her: Just a little one. Not too hard.
Me: No. I want to *hurt* you.
Her: (looks at me for a second) Alright, I'm ready.
Me: Last warning.
Her: (nods)

At this point, I wind up and smack her square in her leather covered nutty cheek, the meaty part where it really stings on bare skin. She let's out a yelp that every one in the, admittedly small, place hears, stops what they're doing and looks over.

Her: Hey, that really hurt!
Bartender: No shit, girl, he said he was gonna make it hurt!
Her: But I didn't really think he would!
Me: I don't lie about that sort of thing.

I hand her back her crop, and she heads to the other side of the bar rubbing her butt.

When I left, she was still looking over at me occasionally, so I walked over to her, gave the bartender $25, and told her to give the girl a drink as I left. That's actually encouraging enough that I think I may have to stop back and see if she wants an extended repeat performance. Worth a shot, even if she wants to start out a little lighter.

9 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Spank'em, pull their hair...just don't treat'em so nice
  • TommyMoney
    14 years ago
    Was her name Zenyatta?
  • vixen7
    14 years ago
    Very nice of you to "buy the girl a drink" but if you truly feel bad, let the girl make that call. If it was me.. (I don't drink) I would be more grateful for the money. Entertaining story and very nicely written. Thankyou!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    If she was to come towards me with that kind of thing, the conversation would go something like this:

Her: (smacking her hand with the crop) So, have you been a bad boy? Do you need a spanking?
    Me: No, and you better get away from me with that thing.
    Her: Here give me a little swat.
    Me: Did you ever see that scene in the first Rambo movie where he goes all postal on that cop ? You're making my Agent Orange act up, now get out of my face.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    george{

This would fly like eagles in France. It just would NOT turn my crank. Good luck in Louisville! !!!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Next time bring up I betcha can't deep throat my cock and see where it leads.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    vixen: I *don't* feel bad about it at all. I'm one of those perverts that *likes* inflicting pain. I bought the drink partly so as set up for my next visit, and because this particular place has a rule against the girls taking tips at the stage when they're not *on* stage. Since the entire place is next to the stage, it amounts to a ploy to get us to buy drinks. It worked in this case.

Art: No offence dude, but it ain't *your* crank I'm interested in turning...

• gk
    14 years ago
    GMD, great story. It's good to remind these girls who's really in charge--us. My experience with the ones who admit to liking pain is that they don't have to play "dress up" like the subject of your story. So based on that, I would be surprised if your followup visit with her leads to anything more than curiosity on her part. But who knows? Have fun.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    gk: For the most part, your experience gibes with mine. However, in the fantasy world of the strip club, imagery is everything, and I think she'd discovered that some closet subs respond to that sort of thing. She may or may not really be into that sort of thing, but I'm hoping the looks she was giving me are the beginnings of her realization that she might be after all. I've been disappointed before, I've met very few strippers who admit to liking what I like to dish out, but I'll check back in the off chance she's one of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion