tuscl

Double Dance?

babehunter90
New Hampshire
Wednesday, November 3, 2010 7:29 AM
Has anyone here ever had a LD with two girls at once? I had a duo come up to me once and suggest it. They told me it would cost the same as 2 separate LDs. I didn't do it that night but have recently been thinking about trying it with two of my favorites. Does anyone have experience with this?

25 comments

• jackslash
    14 years ago
    Yeah, I've done it occasionally. Two girls sounds great but I find it hard to focus my attention. And my money goes twice as fast.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    How big a lap do you need for a duo? I am fat but I dunno..........
  • trickystick
    14 years ago
    I did it once. My favorite dancer said it would be worth it because of more privacy in the couch room due to one girl being in the way of everyone's view at all times. She was right. The dances included a double bj and only cost $5 more per dance. The other girl wasn't my type, but still...
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I have trouble groping one girl's tits and petting the other one's kitty at the same time. Now, 3-way DFK is a different story...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I'm a cheap, selfish bastard, so paying two girls to play with each other instead of me isn't high in my priority list. At the same time, my dick can only be in one mouth or pussy at a time, so paying for one to sit there and do nothing doesn't make sense. I suppose if I was fucking one while she was doing the other, that might be interesting, but I don't know that it would interesting *enough* to warrant paying double, especially since they'd likely be faking it anyway.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    interesting comments.. lol i've been approached and offered double lappers but declined mainly because of the extra charges and also because after seeing a hundred dancers interact with each other in the clubs i think it's possible that the girls would concentrate more on each other during the dance than on me.
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    I can barely walk and chew gum at the same time so a "double team" is wasted on me. The girls who promote this activity usually do it as a marketing ploy that differentiates them from the other dancers.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    troop sums up my very limited experiences. When they ask as a couple, they usually seem to be just that, a couple. Lots of play with each other and the only thing it really did for me was helped me lose weight, all of it in cash.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I think this is something we all just have to try once, isn't it? I'd hate to die without ever having tried it myself. I've just never been in a situation where it was possible.
  • mo_youngblood
    14 years ago
    In my younger years I had a chance to experience this, and I definitely must recommend it. I was at a club and my favorite dancer came over and she was only wearing a very large men's t-shirt with nothing on underneath. Full access. Beth was my favorite because there were really no rules with her, so I could play with her kitty and tits for the normal price of a lap dance ($5 or $10 back then. It was probably 15 or 20 years ago). That night she was making the rounds with another very hot girl, so I got to see a couple of these happening before they came to me. Beth came over an asked if I wanted a double and my heart started racing. I said what the heck. Beth was kissing me and I was playing with the wet kitty. From the moment she started, I could tell it was the other girl's goal to get me off. The girl's definitely had the routine worked out and as I continued to play with Beth, the other girl was whispering how she wanted to f--- me and stroking me through my jeans. It only took a couple of songs for me to leave a happy man. Whatever I paid it was definitely worth it to try one time.
  • overnights
    14 years ago
    Yep...we call it a "double two-for-one" around these parts :). It can be awesome fun with the right ladies, but you do have to watch out for dancers who tend to get "lazy" and forget about the guy...no fun there. I am thinking of 2 particular favorites of mine right now that I normally get dances from and we have always had a blast in that situation. I was the one that suggested it the first time...not them, so no real ROB factor was involved for me.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    I have done it a few times. Usually 1 + 1 = 1.5 It's worth trying once, but as other's point out, pick your pair carefully. They should be focusing on YOU.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I did my first menage a trois 20+ years ago at the Memphis Platinum Plus. At the time, I was just getting used to high mileage lap dances. You can touch? WOW! I can double my fun? WOW! Looking back on it now. They were probably pretty tame compared to what I am used to now. Yes, I do get 3 somes occasionally. Just to add a little spice to my strip club visits. Variety is the spice of life. I do have rules. I want to be the center of attention. I do NOT want to watch girl on girl action. I never pick two unknowns that walk around holding hands. My presumption is that they will be lame. Usually young and inexperienced. One is usually teaching the other the ropes. I let a favorite dancer pick the 3rd spoke. They have to be compatible. You cannot have a no touch dancer with another one that does extras. They will intimidate each other. Best to have two friends that can take a little bit of competition. Try to outdo each other. Price has to be a consideration. Fortunately for me, I do mine in a club where I get 2fers for $20. $40 for 2 songs with two hot dancers is livable. I can't take more than 2 songs at a time with 2 dancers. I would mess my pants. A couple of years back I was sitting in my favorite club on a very slow afternoon. I was talking with 3 dancers that I knew well. Just for the hell of it, i considered taking all 3 of them to the couch room. Just then we were joined by a 4th dancer. That brought my senses back. I will continue to do menage a trois when the time suits me. The last time was about a year ago with the two dancers that are the last two pictures on my page.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Girls like to do this because they don't have to get as into it, and they only have to work half as hard. Plus, If they can sell you an extra girl instead of a 2 for 1 dance, they only have to work 1/4 as hard.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Nah, I have trouble seeing a lot of added benefit to two girl LPs or VIP. The only use I have for more than one dancer at a time is during an OTC event - now that can be a hell of a good time with the right girls.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    ^^ what rick said. I've done the 2 girl(technically it becomes 3 girl!) dances several times and was disappointed each time. Too much going on in too small an area. I don't know why I keep trying. Kinda like Charlie Brown w/ Lucy holding the football - I fall for the pitch everytime. Unlike ITC, I have had major success with threesomes OTC. But that's a different thread.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    lopaw says: Posted: 11/03/10 Kinda like Charlie Brown w/ Lucy holding the football - I fall for the pitch everytime. ...................... LOL, that is funny!
  • chasman
    14 years ago
    I've done the double-dance twice. The first time was off the freakin' charts. The second time, considerably less so. The first time I was the centre of attention, the second time was closer to the 1.5 that harrydave mentioned. However, I think the main problem the second time - and the reason I usually turn down the offer - is that I was really only into one of the girls. The other one was the less attractive friend, the kind you'd assign to your wingman in a bar and only sort of owe him, and I wouldn't have said yes if she'd approached me by herself. So I'd do it again, but only if I'd be willing to get solos from both girls.
  • womanlover
    14 years ago
    Two girls are much better than one - they can block the cameras more and you and they can get away with more. Sure it costs you more, but it is work it if you come away happy.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    Yup, have to admit I've gone down this path a time or two. But only if I'm on a serious SC bender with cash to burn. It is a hit or miss proposition as others have mentioned. I remember one particular memorable duo down in Myrtle Beach, wow! One of the cautions I would give is that if you're somewhat of a regular in a particular club, be careful about doing this since the dancers do pay attention and they can get irritated if it's not a regular occurrence. So be careful about setting a presumed precedent for future visits, particularly if you gravitate toward one or the other of the pair.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I like that tactic of using one of the dancers to block the camera. But, all my doubles have been on the disapointing side. On those rare occassions when I've paid for them, I'm usually under the influence of a heavy party atmosphere and a nice buzz. So it seemed fun at the time but on reflection, they were always bad investments, leaving me with divided attention. So I vote no, until I get sucked into one again, that is.
  • glen_livet
    14 years ago
    I've sprung for a double dance a few times . Harrydave nailed it - it's fun, but it's not twice as fun.
  • reignfire
    14 years ago
    I agree with most of the posters...I've had double dances and they can be fun but only with the right two dancers, those who work well together and have done it before. Years ago, I was approached by two of my favorites who were working together due to a customer's request so I bit. They both gave me extras individually but together, one didn't because she didn't want the other one to know and the other one hid her activities from the first one so that she wouldn't find out, so it was very frustrating for me. There was too much activity to focus on at one time. They were okay. Months later, I had another pair of dancers I knew who were working together for the first time. We three went to the couch room where we spent about an hour and a half there. That experience went WAY better! There was a whole lot of touching, grabbing, kissing and licking between the three of us! We even did it again months later, ending with my first (and only) three-way DFK!!! Those women had me spoiled and I haven't been with two dancers since. It's going to be like it was with the last two dancers or not at all with me!!!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    hell why stop at just 2? I have seen a guy take 3 dancers back to the champagne room before. It is $250/30 minutes. Not sure if he got a discount on taking 3 dancers back or what...but assuming no discount it would have been $750/30 minutes.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I think we ought to distinguish between dances and dances, and also take city/club into consideration. For instance, if it's on the floor in an Atlanta club, the best you're getting even with one dancer is grindage and maybe some surreptitious stick-shifting. If the 2-fer is done so that more surreptitious activity can occur, then groovy. Otherwise, you're gonna get more air than normal and even the cheap Atlanta LD rates are too much for mere eye candy. If it's in a couch room or a VIP, and one dancer is always blocking outsider's views or staged as a lookout, then groovy. Now me, I kinda like seeing some girl-on-girl. I was sitting on the main floor with a fave (call her C) who knew I would drop some serious bucks on her later. A friend of hers came by, and C asked if she could give me (or us) a dance. Since I was only paying for one dancer, I said "yes". The dance was for both of us, and dancers can get away with a LOT more than customers can, so C was even more fun to watch than the naked chick. I told her that I wanted one more, but to focus completely on C. Gawd, was that worth it to me. YMMV.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion