tuscl

Nipple Size

I was thinking about one of my current favorites and of course I was thinking about her beautiful breasts. And it occured to me that she has big nipples and is really sexy. I have had favorites with small nipples, no nipples, and big nipples. Thinking back, it seems that in my experience the bigger a dancers nipples were, the sexier she was. Has anyone had the same experience? Or am I just dreaming?

25 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    ^^^ Steve: ROFL
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here in Columbus dancers have to wear pasties...so it is just a real treat for me when I am in Dayton (1 hour away) and get to see nipples!!! lol
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    In many of the clubs in Houston, TX the dancers have to wear latex, which of course covers their nipples. But if they go to the VIP, most of them will take the latex off for you, and presto, you have nipples.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yeah but I miss the good old days of columbus having $1 stage tipping and getting some nipple sucking action.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Pablo,
    No nipples?
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    I think it takes more than just two dimensions (large or small) to do the subject of nipples justice. There are at least the following, and possibly more:
    - Degree of flatness vs puffiness
    - Protrusion length and angle (ideal is 1/4" long and ~15 degrees to the horizontal)
    - Meatiness (i.e., thickness and resilience of nipple tissue)
    - Proportion of nipple size relative to areola size
    - Proportion of overall nipple (including areola) to the breast
    - Shape/definition (i.e., how much contrast to the areola exists and how sharp and crisp are its edges)
    - Color (i.e., light/pink vs dark/brown), including degree of translucence (veins showing through)

My favorite are medium sized nipples with well defined nipple tips that hold the 15 degree angle and give the breast an ideal teardrop shape. The nipple should rise from the surface of the areola about 1/4" and contain a slight indentation in the middle with a well-defined border. A slight areolar puffiness is okay, but it shouldn't rise too far from the breast's surface. Medium to lighter in color is best with little blood vessel translucence.

Lest some of you accuse me of being w-a-y to specific, let it be known that I can thoroughly enjoy groping, rubbing, sucking, and generally indulging myself in many shapes, sizes, and colors of breasts. I'm just stating my preferences, after having made a study of the topic for more years than I can count.

By the way, just to show the degree to which breasts can be obsession, here's a fun song/performance on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEGLbCNR…

Enjoy...
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    Steve229: By no nipples I mean so flat they don't protrude at all.
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    Rod8432: Thank you for your excellent dissertation on nipples. Us breast men love it.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Protrusion length and angle (ideal is 1/4" long and ~15 degrees to the horizontal)

Her: Ah, Is that a ... protractor?
    HIm: Shhh, don't move.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    For me, nipple size is not nearly as important as areola size. I very much dislike large sized ones. The size of a quarter is fine with me.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Rod: LOL, finally a nipple scale worthy of Olympic judges.

Small but perky work just fine for me, that way I can make 'em grow. I'm a gardener at heart.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I'm with Clubber on the areola diameter, but I'm fine with half-dollar size and fat 1/2" - 3/4" long nipples. Had a girlfriend after college with 1" long fat one's - that started me down the pleasurable road of nipple erotica.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Rod8432:

After nibbling my way through your nippology research I checked your photos. Extreme close-ups of protruding labia! Can we expect your research into that area of female physiognomy to be published soon?
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Farmerart - Now that you mention it, my fascination with labia minora (aka beef curtains) knows no boundaries. There are at least the following factors to consider:

1) Distention - The degree to which they protrude beyond the borders of the labia majora. Generally, the more the better.
    2) Meatiness - The thickness and resilience of the labial tissue.
    3) Color - Pink vs Dark vs Multi-hued.
    4) Flappiness - How much wiggle they have, and whether they can they lay back like butterfly wings.
    5) Surface coverage - The horizontal length from front to back, and whether the back tip touches the anus.

I go for rather meaty, fully distended lips of medium to light hue (my avatar notwithstanding), that I can flip side-to-side whilst they dangle before me or lay open like petals of a flower into which I can dip my tongue for the pussy's sweet nectar. Bonus points for lips that actually traverse the "t'aint" and connect with the butthole, facilitating my passage from the garden to the holy land of her anal delights.

As you might guess, I can give a similar treatment to anal physiognomy. Another time, though, as I'm currently feeling the need to do some internet research on protruding labia minora...
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Isn't it like everything else...it depends on the girl. Some things look better on one girl than the next. In general, I like eraser sized nips with smaller areola. But then again, if they're not getting near my mouth, what good are they?
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    i like big, cherry sized nips on a big handfull of tit.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Too much analysis. I like the one's I like, and don't like the others.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^
    yup, same here ;)
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    I like big ones, with big ones.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    As long as they have Two.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Or three at the most!
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    Rod8432 is my new hero. I thought I knew nipples but now I see I'm a rank amateur.
  • womanlover
    14 years ago
    Personally, I like the hard, long nipples that could take your eye out. I also like puffy nipples - they look so sweet and soft and remind you of a young girl's budding breasts (I;m not a pedofile)
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Upon reflection, one for each hand works fine for me.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    I like long nipples too, but have found no correlation between nipple size, breast size, implants or not, and sexiness, quality of dance, horniness of dancer, or any other factor. One woman with large nipples may like her nipples suck, the next may not. The same with a woman with eraser sized nipples or nipples that barely rise above the breast when stimulated.

All my current favorite dancers are all over the board in their physical attributes. The only thing common between any of them is that none are overweight and all give exceptional lap dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion