tuscl

Ever visited a strip club just because they had free admission?

Friday, October 15, 2010 2:36 AM
I heard on the radio about Platinum Plus in Greenville having free admission during certain hours tonight if you said you heard it on the planet (radio station). I don't remember ever visiting the club when I had to go to work the next day. The big reason for me includes the 1 hour trip just to get there. Any of you guys ever taken a club up on such offers even if you had to drive a bit to get there? In this case the radio station may be paying the cover charge. I don't know.

22 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I doubt the radio station is paying the cover charge. More like PP paid to have advertising on the radio station and just giving free cover to see how successful their ad was. Just like when the advertise on [view link]. Yes sometimes the deciding factor between two strip clubs is whichever one has cheaper or free cover.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I may have to take that back, I used to routinely visit one strip club even on some week nights years ago when they kept giving me free admission cards and offered free pizza on those nights. I can't remember if they were giving those free admission cards out to everyone but they often gave them out again on those free admission nights.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Check out the PP Columbia foursquare page: [view link] "Corey Y. Want free admission? Call or text me at 803-528-6074. I will give you some passes or put you on my guest list. Corey Yandle (Promotions Director for Platinum Plus) "
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    If anyone in the local area is reading this, it's only from 10 to 12 I believe I heard.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Oh, they have a secret phrase too. Hungry hungry hippo. I'm not sure if you have to say that to get in free or what it gives you. Also one dollar off domestic beer. I guess it's all to get people in the club on a week night.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Dreamgirls in Columbus had a promotion of free cover if you wear OSU apparel on saturdays before 7PM. I went there and they still tried to charge $10 cover but I mentioned the ad and sure enough the door man waived the $10 cover but made sure to ask for his $1 tip. I don't mind tipping the door guy/girl when I am getting in for free but when I have to pay a $10 cover screw that
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I believe a club that used to be called the Penthouse Club offered free admission around Halloween on Saturday night if you were dressed up for the occasion. Of course I did not hear about it until I arrived at the club.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Or you could just go to some dive strip clubs where they always have free admission although the quality of the ladies is questionable. As for non-dives, I've never been anywhere where they had free admission, or even a free admission promotion.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Yes but its bc I am VIP there. As its an extras friendly club I will go there to "chill" then a gal who I have done a few times will come over and the next thing I know I am taking her up to VIP to do her. I can not resist her - she is 20 yr old hot blonde. $150 to $200 later I may have saved the $7 entry fee but the unscheduled stop in Pussyland does not sit well with my wallet which was already reeling from some otc fun earlier in the week.
  • spandexman
    14 years ago
    Deja-Vu used to have t-shirt nights, wera a Deja-Vu T-shirt and get in for free. Most radio promotions are part of an advertising package, and wheeling and dealing is done with the media all of the time, restaurants do it, grocery stores do it, and most start-up businesses do it. No big deal, but to drive an hour out of your way, boy that must be some club.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I try to never pay to enter, ergo, my proclivity to visit clubs in the afternoon or early evening. I do, however, pay at times, but I've never gone just because of cost. If there is a fee, I pay it. The highest I recall was $30 at XTC Cabaret in Austin, TX. I have not entered a club that wanted an ID and a signed statement.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Most Atlanta clubs are free during the afternoon. The most I have paid during the afternoon is $5.00. At night, as long as the entrance fee is $10 or less, It doesn't influence me. If it's more than that, It better have some damn good reviews.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    My trips are directed by my ability to clean up before I see the SO. Not too often when she's home ALL the time.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Went to the grand opening of the (now defunct) Century Club in 1996. I think admission was a buck and it was heavily hyped on he radio. I went in found 100 cuties buck naked, but about ten customers for every gal. I didn't stay long.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Can't say that I've ever gone *just* because of a free admission, though I do go to no cover clubs more often.
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    Nothing wrong with going to a club thats doing free admission. I have free passes for clubs around my area and planning to use it soon. Who wants to pass on a free admission? Not me.
  • Blues84
    14 years ago
    Some of the clubs in Mexico are free cover.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I would never choose a club just because of free admission. I drink a fair amount in clubs and, where available, pay girls for a variety of deviant activities, so the entrance fee does not usually represent a meaningful % of my total tab for a night anyway.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Admission or cover charge is inconsequential when adding up my beloved valet fees, lappers, booze, tips, and...........!! I did try once to have cover charge refunded because of no dancers on stage but no luck, of course
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Most of the places I go dont charge for day visits and many charge only at night. Do I care? Not really if it isn't outrageous. It's just the cost of entertainment. Without that fee the hefty drink prices might be supersized!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Dreamgirls is having a halloween party and you can get the $10 cover waived if you wear a costume. No way in hell am I going to jump through that hoop to get free cover...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    samsung1, Take a tip from Wednesday Addams and go as a serial killer. "We look just like everyone else." Or do what I've done for a joke and hang a skillet from your belt so it hangs down over your zipper, and say you're Peter Pan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion